luna13mama -- UC 7/04
Chandar -- UC 7/04story
Klothos -- UC 7/23/04 story
madrone -- UC 8/19/04
TinyBabyBean -- midwife-attended 8/04story violet -- UC 8/19/04
Oshunmama -- midwife-attended 8/04 story
lovemygirl -- UC 9/9/04story
mellie-bellie -- UC 9/27/04 story
fourlittlebirds (formerly blueviolet) -- UC 9/04 story (first UC 7/01story )
JesseMomme -- UC 9/21/04 story (first UC 11/02 story )
StacyL -- Hospital transport 9/19/04 story
4xmamamia --UC 9/30/04story
DancerMom -- UC 11/12/04story
Ame -- UC 12/9/04 story
laurata -- UC 12/10/04story (first UC 3/02 story )
Lula's Mom -- UC 12/12/04 story
AmyD -- UC December 04 story
nikirj -- mw assisted 12/04 story
Asheville Mama -- UC 1/3/05
zonapellucida -- late January 2005
Chiromom -- 2nd UC 1/23/05story (first UC 2/03story )
Dandylion -- UC Feb 1 2005story
Mama2Lennon -- hospital 2-8-05
Hayliesmom -- UC 2-16-05
mehndi mama -- UC 2-12-05
KateSt. -- UC 2-17-05story
Kinsey43 -- 3-10-05
hawkfeather --unhindered w/mw 3-24-05story and pics
jenniebug -- mw 3-26-05
sprinkle pocket --UC 3-23-05
Mamagaia (Rebecca) --UC 4-1-05
liamandpipersmama (Laura) --UC 4-17-05 story
FreeRangeMama -- UC 4-22-05 story (first UC 9/03)
june'smom -- UC 6/3/05
cresorchid -- UC 6/29/05story
SunflowerMama (Lisa)-UC 6/05 6/05story
amandaanne -- UC 7/14/05story
Devaskyla -- UC 7/15/05
Skim (Kim) -- UC 7/18/05 story
ecurlycue (Elizabeth) -- UC 7/26/05story
heldt123 (Jamie) -- hospital 7/29/05
Binah Yeteirah-July 29, 2005story
moonlightinvt-UC 8/1/05 story
rainbowmoon Hosp trans. VBAC 8/10/05story
Quickening- UC 8/17/05 story
ChildoftheMoon (Brandi)- UC 8/25/05 (1st planned uc born still 7/19/04 peacefully at home with mwstory)
shell024-UC 8/30/05 story
hoppytoad (Karen)-UC 8/31/05
NoworNever (Stephanie) -UC 9/21/05 story
Worldshakerz (April) UC 9/30/05 story
teachinmaof3 (Heather)-10/05 story
Tuckersmom(Brianna) UC 10/10/05

Expecting...

Selissa-June/July 2005 (are you still with us Mama?)
bailey228 EDD 10/11/06
movingon(pyra) EDD 10/12/05
allgirls (Carolyn) EDD 10/16/05
Mama to 4 (Joy) EDD 10/21/05
Loriana (Dana) EDD 10/31/05
brandybehr EDD 11/05
Folkymom (Kelli) EDD Nov/Dec 05
milquetoast-EDD 11/05/05
DreamsInDigital- EDD 11/20/05
Viritidas (Amy)- EDD 12/5/05
littleteapot- EDD 12/05
Mamaperk- Due 12/05 (1st UC 6-03 story)
Arora the Explorer-EDD 12/03/05
kynd mama-EDD 12/13/05 Planning UBAC
InnieTurnedOuttie EDD 12/27/05
hottmama-EDD 12/28/05
Rockies5 (Carrie)-EDD 1/17/06
KathleenRay EDD 02/06
feebeeglee - EDD 02/06
yvonnemlv-EDD 03/06 (1st planned uc-mw 9/03story)
amyjeans -EDD 03/06 (1st UC 10/9/04)story)
rachel -EDD 04/30/06 (first UC 10/25/04 story)
djinneyah(andi)-EDD 5/14/06
rajahkat (kat) EDD 5/06
Anakna4 (emily) EDD 5/21/06
nursinmamaa (Jill) EDD 06/20/06

Please PM me for changes and additions

Mama to 5 babies. UCer, too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 59 Old 09-30-2005, 05:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
October already! Man, where does the time go?

Mum to DS (8yrs), DD (6yrs), and DS(3.5yrs). kid.gif

#3 of 59 Old 09-30-2005, 08:51 AM - Thread Starter

no kidding! How you feeling mama? got any activity yet? I feel like I constantly have to pee- and can't lay on my tummy anymore! (my favorite position when playing with the kids!)

#4 of 59 Old 09-30-2005, 12:19 PM

WOW! What a list

reading.gif

mom to dd-99, dd-01, dd-born still@40w 7/04, ds-05, dd-08, dd-10, dd-13

love and light

#5 of 59 Old 09-30-2005, 04:11 PM

Oooh, four mamas with EDD's in October! This could be fun to cheer a bit! I'm getting my smilies ready... : : maybe even a surprise : ????

Hey, Brandi, how are you doing with your sweet lil boy?

I'm feeling really pregnant and enjoying getting everything together for the baby. I'm totally blissed out on hormones today... I love everyone. : Careful, I might just come through your monitor and give you a big hug and kiss! :LOL

I'm 30 1/2 weeks here, my baby is low and liking my head rubs! Thank goodness, too, because I think it's cool to touch it's head as you all know. My cervix is still very much posterior, but it's opening up quite a bit. I think it matters very little, but both DH and I think it's about 2 cm open. No ctx though. I usually just open a bit ahead of time. i'll probably stay that way till labor begins.

If you didn't see my last post on the Sept thread, I wrote about the great mystery of another birth and how I would just like to know when my babe was coming and how everything would unfold... thankfully amyjeans filled me in with this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyjeans
Arora- my money is on December 15th, 1047pm labor begins, and baby born at 215am.
You'll start your evening with a delicious meal, some good wine and go to bed feeling wonderful. You'll notice that the moon is quite full and have no inkling of labor, a few hours sleep, then the magic happens- quitely, peacefully you birth your babe and finally get to feel her whole body, not just the head!!! :LOL

hows that for specifics?
hee hee
I LOVE IT!!! Amy, thank you soooo much! Whew, that is SUCH a relief. I really like the picture you painted. that would work really well for me!!! :LOL I'll just keep that as my birth then since the wonder is killing me at times! Truly, that is great. I can NOT thank you enough!!!
#6 of 59 Old 09-30-2005, 06:08 PM

Hey mamas! I'm still here... just entering the 3rd trimester! We have a girl name: Mirabai Paloma. I think she's in there... but if HE is, he is yet to be named. We've been through a ton in the past month, and even more in the past 6 months, so I'm focusing now on my final pregnancy and child.... hoping to find a calm and good place to hang out a while.

I look forward to more chatting!
#7 of 59 Old 09-30-2005, 09:33 PM - Thread Starter

:LOL :

#8 of 59 Old 09-30-2005, 11:56 PM

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm due Oct 11th, it will be our first baby. We already know it's a girl. I knew long before the u/s (at 12 weeks I went and bought dresses :LOL ) but we had an u/s just to confirm it. I'm not too sure how exactly I came about deciding to do a UC, I always have hated Dr's, I can't go into a Drs office alone so I knew immeaditly that I didn't want a hospital birth. We planned on having a homebirth with a midwife. It was bothering me though, I kept having dreams that either the midwife didn't show up in time and we had the baby ourselves just fine, or that she did get there and I ended up having complications and having to go to the hospital. (there are some dreams you just can't ignore, like the one I had in feburary that showed me 9 months pregnant, it made me go take a test even though I was taking birth control ) At that time I had no idea that people ever gave birth by themselves, so I just kept ignoring it. A few weeks later my midwife quit doing homebirths to work in a hospital. (hmm if that's not a sign I don't know what is) In my search for another midwife I came across laura shanley's site and decided almost immeaditly that we were going to UC. So now I poke my belly every day and ask her when she's gonna come out! I'm so ready to have this baby, just sitting here waiting to go into labor is not fun at all! I asked my husband recently to post an eviction notice for her, she must leave immeaditly! :LOL
#9 of 59 Old 10-01-2005, 06:42 AM

Quote:
no kidding! How you feeling mama? got any activity yet? I feel like I constantly have to pee- and can't lay on my tummy anymore! (my favorite position when playing with the kids!)

Peeing a bit less often now that most of the stones have passed and the UTI is more under control (hopefully gone too). I can still lay on my tummy, although I feel lil one. Getting kicked a lot, stronger, sometimes really furiously. :LOL

Not puking as much.. think I am down to gagging 2x/wk and puking once a week. Still can't get much food down. Nothing appeals or else i have strong psychological gagging attached to the food. bleh.

Hopefully going to the states and being with my mom for 2 months will change the food stuff and me and baby can work on getting bigger!

#10 of 59 Old 10-01-2005, 07:06 AM - Thread Starter

you're really feeling your little one huh? I thought Ifelt some flutters, but I still have residual "Sara fat" and "Sydney Fat" on my tummy, so I sometimes think its just gas.
I have noticed when I sneeze, my chest hurts soooo bad! like my lungs are going to burst! Wonder if that has anything to do with the pregnancy.
I am 15 weeks this week (you too I suspect) so by 20- babe should be partying pretty hard I hope!

Cool that you're comin stateside! Where are you headed?

#11 of 59 Old 10-01-2005, 07:06 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome Bailey!!!

#12 of 59 Old 10-01-2005, 01:05 PM

Hello Everyone,

I'm introducing myself as well. I've posted on this forum a few times. Dh and I are planning a UC with our first at the beginning of December. I'm having a UP as well. My pregnancy has been like a dream so far! I was pretty tired for a month or so in the first trimester, but since then I've really had no problems whatsoever.

We're moving in about 2 1/2 weeks from Canada to California. My mom is helping us set things up on the other end right now and she thinks we're going to get a midwife when we get there. It's a pain because she's already calling around for us, even though I told her I would take care of it. She's worried we won't find someone (and that we won't be able to afford the fee...but that's another story) and I wish I could just tell her that we don't want a midwife, but I know she'd freak. This is my only pregnancy-related headache at this point. I'd thought about just hiring someone to make my mom happy and not calling her when I go into labor, but first of all, dh and I can't afford it at this point. Secondly, one of the 2 local midwives has already said she can't take me, and there's a good chance the other one won't either since I'll be so far along. Also, I really don't WANT to see someone. I've really enjoyed taking care of myself and my baby during this pregnancy and it will seem like such an unwelcome intrusion having some stranger touch me and ask me questions about my pregnancy.

Anyway, I'm not sure what to do right now, but I'll have to decide quick. I think my mom is already getting suspicious at my lack of zeal for finding a midwife (and my lack of worry about not finding one).

Good luck to all the October mamas! I can't wait to read your birth stories!

Amy
#13 of 59 Old 10-01-2005, 01:18 PM

Hey Viriditas. You can always just tell your mom that you found one already. We've decided not to tell anyone in our families that we're having a UC because they were skeptical enough when we said that we were having the baby at home with a midwife. I really don't like lying to them so I hate it when they ask questions about the midwife, but for me it's easier to just give breif answers to satisfy them rather than spend hours defending our choice to them. We do plan on telling them the truth after the baby is born since it will be easier to convince them of it's safety when theres a healthy little girl staring at them. You might want to think of a few "details" about this midwife if you choose to make one up. I was caught off guard when my aunt asked me my midwife's name at my baby shower! I just said "um I can't ever remember it, it's a foreign name" but it would have been easier if I had a name to tell her. It's not good lying to family, but if it will help keep you calmer (instead of worrying about what your mom thinks) it's probably the best option. Although if you think that your mom will be receptive to the idea of UC, go ahead and tell her.
#14 of 59 Old 10-01-2005, 03:19 PM

My plan was to tell my mom we'd found a midwife...I'm just not sure that would work now since she knows and has been in contact with the only 2 local midwives. I could tell her I found a midwife further away who is willing to travel, but like I said, I think she's already suspicious. I'm tempted next time she brings it up on the phone to say, "What I'd really like is to not bother with a midwife at all. What do I really need one for, anyway?" Then if she freaks out I can just say I was venting...if she seems receptive I can seriously propose the idea of a UC, explain to her that lots of women do this, and point her in the direction of some articles. But I'm not sure I want to open up that can of worms...

Anyway, I agree that lying would probably be the safest option, but my mom has a tendancy to see through my lies. Our plan was essentially the same as yours, but I'm just not sure it would work, and if my mom calls me on the lie it might be even worse.
#15 of 59 Old 10-02-2005, 10:36 AM

kynd Mama -- OOOH! You are sooo getting closer to meeting your Mirabai Paloma (such a melodic name! ) or unnamed son! You could always just make Mirabai Paloma masculine... let's see... how about Bai Paul. :LOL

Ooh, two new first time mothers!

Welcome Bailey! What awesome dreams to guide you! I really like Laura Shanely's site too. The birth stories alone are amazing! Then, all the other info is great, too. You're so close to your due date! I know it can get rough near the end. Your baby is doing so many wonderful things maturing and making sure she will come out with lots of red blood cells, ready to nurse and easier to care for. Every day is important for her development. Your job is to just hold on and do your best to get through. One thing I try to do when I'm near the end of pregnancy and feeling miserable is make a date with a friend for one time a week for lunch or something. Make it a fun and cool friend that knows how to take your mind off of waiting. I put the dates down on my calendar for each week including well beyond my EDD. That way, even if I'm still pregnant at least I get a fun lunch out with a good friend! Might work for you too.

Viriditas - Welcome! I hope you find a solution that you feel comfortable about. I don't like to waste energy on things I don't feel good about, but then again, I'm not in your or bailey's situation. I've had my other kids at home and since this isn't my first people don't ask too many questions and they just assume I'm doing the same thing. I just don't correct them. I am seeing a UC friendly MW for appointments (I started at 20 weeks), but there's not much that goes on at them besides gossiping about homebirth in my town and GREAT cranial-sacral sessions. If I have a concern, I usually figure it out before I have an appt.

Another option besides lying is saying that you're not going to choose a provider, but just go to the hospital when you need help. Sometimes that works for people. Really though, you'll just stay home, because you won't need help.

And, Bailey, you could always do the same thing -- things didn't work out with your MW so you'll just stay home as long as possible and go to the hospital when you need help. I'd be concerned about having drama in the postpartum period with your family when you need support the most.

It's all about what feels right in your heart. If you feel fine with your decision, then keep going. But, one thing I KNOW is if people don't support your birthing choice, make sure you don't call them when you're in labor. Wait until the baby has arrived safe and sound.

Wishing you both peace and grace for your journey.

Yvonne - where are you visiting? Enquiring minds want to know!

Amyjeans - I was concerned about not losing my last 15 lbs of babyweight from my last pregnancy, but I've actually not gained much at this point. I'm 31 weeks, I think now, and I've put on 2 lbs. I almost fear that the next 9-11 weeks is all going to weight gain galore!!! :LOL It seems like no matter what our bodies do what they will! You might find that you don't gain as much with this pregnancy as you did with your others. That's been my experience anyway. And, if you do gain as much, well then your body needed it! Mmmm, nice work growing babies, isn't it?

I fear I'm getting into sleepless 3rd trimester issues. When my youngest wakes up, it takes me a while to comfort and then get back to sleep... if I get back to sleep. I think I'm going to keep some skullcap next to my bed (20 drops in small amt of water) so I can take that if I'm just laying awake for too long.
#16 of 59 Old 10-02-2005, 02:12 PM

Hey mamas! Wow...October...I thought it would take years for the summer to go by (that was my 3rd trimester) and now its getting closer to the holidays! I can't wait to read the upcoming birth stories. Welcome new mamas!!

arora- try some lavender on your pillow...mmmm....and deep slow breaths (lots of em...it takes me at least 10 to feel anywhere near relaxed).

Viriditas- your plan sounds good...I just sort of went with it, gradually warming my mom up to the idea (haha, but she KNEW from the beginning...I always underestimate her...she knows I'm stubborn though, and wouldn't be able to "change my mind").

bailey- i too am impressed with those dreams! I've fallen off track remembering mine, now I remember them occaisonally right when I wake up... Congrats on the pregnancy and sending gentle birthing/labor vibes your way!

yvonne- stop puking

amyjeans- 15 weeks! whoohoo 2nd trimester!! I thought those little flutters were gas for the longest time till someone explained to me what they might be. (But, maybe you do just have gas :LOL )

kynd mama- hope you find that calm and peaceful place

Every is just about 5 weeks and definitely becoming more active. He gives me lots of smiles and grunts and other fun vocal stuff. He is SUCH A WIGGLE WORM!!!! I was bouncing on the body ball with him and he just wriggled right out of my arms and was hanging over the ball!!! Like, excuse me, where do you think you're going??
I have been getting out a lot, my neighbor has been helping me (driving, taking turns cooking) while DP is out of town. I am pretty mad that DP left when Every was 3 weeks and won't be back till he's almost 6 weeks. A lot happens in those 3 weeks!! I mean, okay, he's making a lot of money with the job he's doing right now (painting a couple houses), but I friggin miss him. And I feel like he's missing our baby! Like, I've bonded so much with Every, and I want him to be bonding too! *sigh* What can you do...money rules the world...
In better news, I am getting ready to move back HOME. We get the birth certificate this Friday, I'm renewing my passport, and I got boxes to start packing/shipping stuff. Yae! I'm still worried about working/breastfeeding once I get to Guam... We'll just have to see how it all goes.

Creating Art. Living life on Guam. Sharing my Journey.

#17 of 59 Old 10-02-2005, 02:22 PM

well at this point they've stopped asking, with me being due in 9 days they don't have much else to ask. HAHA I'm definatly NOT calling anyone until AFTER the baby is born, I know grandparents wouldn't be able to keep away from our house even though they know that my husband and I just want to be alone. (we'll proably wait a few hours after even to give us some time to adjust before they all come over). I think my parents have a feeling that we don't really have a midwife, I'm really a terrible liar, but I think they just don't want to know the truth so they don't ask. Once the baby is born at worst we'd just have them call us crazy and stupid then ask to hold the baby again :LOL . My parents learned long ago that if I'm going to do something, I WILL do it, so there's no point in arguing. (my mom always complained about how stubborn I am , I personally like that about myself, I don't let other people influence what I'm going to do) I think the worst reaction would be from my MIL (who is an awesome MIL btw) she is so sweet, but she is wary of all of our choices, like cloth diapering, lol go figure that one. She might be a bit upset with our decision, but I don't think that it's anything forigen to her. She grew up in Ukraine, she didn't move here til she was an adult with 2 kids and a majority of births there are at home and usually unassisted. (unless they are in the city) I don't think anyone will be too upset that we didn't tell them the truth right away, I'm sure they would understand why we chose not to.
#18 of 59 Old 10-03-2005, 04:20 AM

Utah. Long flight, yes.. 12 hours I think. From Sweden to Denmark to Seattle, WA..(12ish hours i think?) then Greyhound from there to Utah (22-24 hours, ugh, but superduper cheap :LOL (although I could rent my own car and drive there in 10hrs! Not sure if that is cheaper, but after all that flying i'd be in no shape to drive!)

#19 of 59 Old 10-03-2005, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

oh that's a long flight!!!!

#20 of 59 Old 10-06-2005, 01:58 AM

I've waffled over the entire issue of UC. When I first read about it, and I've been lurking here forever, it immediately made sense to me. I'm so grateful to have read everyone's stories.

I moved from an OB practice to a fairly non-interventive midwife, but the financial strain on the relationship with this midwife was a little too intense for me. We came in late, she made concessions, but we were still having trouble fronting her the money, and she got antsy about it. She told me it would put quite a black cloud over the birth if we hadn't paid in full by the time I delivered. So, I cancelled my contract with her.

I waffled with the idea of going to a clinic and other options. But I keep going right back to UC. I've finally got my husband on the same wavelength, and we've just decided to tell people, "We're playing it all by ear, now. We'll do exactly what the OB told us - to wait until the last minute to go to the hospital."

And of course, afterward, it will be the "Oops, I guess we didn't make it, did we?"

I've felt very secure about the birth being fine, and the baby being fine. I'm still a little skittish about my husband's family, doctors, and government "big-fish-in-little-ponds"... But until I was determined to do this unassisted, our lives were in shambles. Now that I've got everything ready for the UC, everything is sailing along much better.

I'm due 10/11, though went late last time and think I might be a little late this time, and just really content with doing this without outside intervention.

You can add me to the list. I'm sure I'll add my birth story for all to see, when I finally have this little one!

Thanks for being so open and honest and helping me in all my lurking!
#21 of 59 Old 10-06-2005, 04:02 AM

Hello!
I am an avid lurker, just wanting to sub with our little story. iam due any day now and CANNOT wait to meet this little one! We have our tub all ready and everything together that we "need", so now its just sit and wait time. This pregnancy has been alot harder than DS's, I have been fairly uncomfortable this last month and having a REALLY hard time sleeping for any amount of time at night. And even when I do get some sleep I don't feel very rested, but really thats my only complaint. So we're just waiting now!
#22 of 59 Old 10-06-2005, 04:46 AM

Hi everyone,

I thought I should introduce myself as I've been lurking here for ages!

My name is Kathleen, I'm 23 and married to Matt who is 26.

We have Benjamin, who is 4 and was an induced hospital birth.

Samuel, 2, was a natural hospital birth.

And we are planning our first UC in late Feb next year. I am so excited and can't wait to meet our new baby!

The UC climate in Australia is mostly unchartered, I think. I have been able to figure that it is illegal for someone who is not a reigistered, licenced midwife to act as a midwife.

So, I don't think that law applies to a husband helping to catch his own babe (not that we would care :-) ) but it may be risky for us to have a doula or friend supporting us. Just for any legal implications that may arise for them.

So, I am concerned about what Ben and Sam will do if they are awake when I go into labour, as there will be no-one here to support them, except DH, and I might need him!

I'm thinking these issues will probably work themselves out as we get closer to term.

Kath contented vegan mama to my trio of free-range boys
Permaculture Design Student & Wannabe Urban Homesteader
#23 of 59 Old 10-06-2005, 08:20 AM - Thread Starter

Welcome MAMAS!
sending many happy healthy birthing vibes to you all

#24 of 59 Old 10-06-2005, 01:46 PM

Kathleen, you could always have a realative or neighbor take your kids for you when you go into labor. Just find someone you trust that is supportive of the idea, that way you don't have to worry about your older kids while you are delivering.
#25 of 59 Old 10-06-2005, 06:44 PM

I'm expecting, due in December. I'm not sharing a due date.

photosmile2.gifBabs + trekkie.gifCurtis - Parents of Tempest blahblah.gif(08/07/03 autismribbon.gif), Jericho angel2.gif(11/01/05 ribboncesarean.gif), Xan moon.gif(10/03/06 uc.jpghbac.gif), Zephyra baby.gif(06/02/11 hbac.gif). mdcblog5.gif @ babyslime.livejournal.com

#26 of 59 Old 10-06-2005, 10:42 PM - Thread Starter

Hey now!
There are 6 mamas due sometime in OCTOBER!!!!!
How you'all doin?

Lets send some happy peaceful vibes their way!

teachinmaof3 (Heather)-10/05
bailey228 EDD 10/11/06
Tuckersmom(Brianna) EDD 10/12/05

#27 of 59 Old 10-06-2005, 10:48 PM - Thread Starter

no sooner do I speak- but teachinmaof3's (Heather) baby arrived! Check out her story in the roll call list!
Congratulations MAMA!!

#28 of 59 Old 10-07-2005, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Lets send some happy peaceful vibes their way!

teachinmaof3 (Heather)-10/05
bailey228 EDD 10/11/06
Tuckersmom(Brianna) EDD 10/12/05
Sending you all love and peace and gentle birthing vibes for when the time is just right!

Off to read Heather's birth story!!! Woohoo!!! COngrats, Heather! Happy BIrthingday Baby!

WELCOME TO THE NEW MAMAS!
#29 of 59 Old 10-07-2005, 10:37 AM

hey those vibes really work huh? congrats heather and here ya go mamas!

Creating Art. Living life on Guam. Sharing my Journey.

#30 of 59 Old 10-07-2005, 11:01 AM

Hi there! I am still here............38 weeks today!

the baby seems so huge, It would be very hard to tel if I was carrying "low" or "high" because he/she is from my actual sternum all the way down to the very very bottom of my pelvis.

by the end of the day, I am convinced i am in labor because of the stabbing cervical pains and permanent braxton hicks. the baby is also so strong and moves so much that i cant really even tell if i am having BH ctx or what because my belly is almost always rock hard and i always feel enormous pressure w/needing to pee.

*SIGH* isnt it glamorous :LOL

I am excited and tired. I sincerely hope I go into labor in the morning because i am such a physical and emotional wreck in the evenings, unfortunately.

Congrats, Heather BTW I am gonna go read yr story!!!!

Love to all!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page