Oct. UC pregnancy support thread!!! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 67 Old 10-18-2006, 09:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey ariahsmum...

SO glad to hear you wanting to dance that baby out! If it helps any, there are 10 month mama clubs you could go read in.. I can't remember where - nursing brain - LOL

If it helps any, I made my mama wait almost 44-45 weeks for me WIth lots and lots of prodromal labor at that, lol.

Mum to DS (8yrs), DD (6yrs), and DS(3.5yrs). kid.gif

#62 of 67 Old 10-18-2006, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter

OUR DAUGHTERS ARE PROTECTED SHOULDN'T OUR SONS BE TOO! :
#63 of 67 Old 10-19-2006, 12:25 AM

to all of you.

I thought I was leaking tonight. It is weird........my body changes so much, it is really hard for me to tell. I am normally kind of bony in the public area. Now I have so much cushion. It is like having a new vagina all together!

I am still getting used to how it works.

I feel like she is ready to come anyday. Strange....sometimes I am so ready to greet her...other times I am almost panicked at the thought of her arrivial.

I think it is because this pregnancy has been such a mind shift for me. To go from hospital births and tons of prenatal care to totally controlling the process as "I" deem right.....it has been amazing.....almost too good to be true :

I think that is why I am anxious about her arrivial sometimes. Like I can not believe it is all coming to an end so soon

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#64 of 67 Old 10-19-2006, 12:31 PM - Thread Starter

I know what you mean about your vagina seeming so different. I'm pretty um swollen down there lately. I also have a nice sized baby's head wedged in my pelvic area, can be a tad uncomfie. I have been so ready to have this baby (because of the discomfort mostly) but the last couple of days I just feel calm about it and baby will come when baby comes. I think I've adjusted to all the strong BH's, pressure, loose bm's ........if that's possible. I really can't believe we are so close.

OUR DAUGHTERS ARE PROTECTED SHOULDN'T OUR SONS BE TOO! :
#65 of 67 Old 10-19-2006, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheacoby View Post
I I also have a nice sized baby's head wedged in my pelvic area, can be a tad uncomfie.
I cant wait for that bit... my daughter never engaged because her head was malpositioned and I think it is one of my fears that it wont happen with this baby. So the bowling ball in my crotch thing is something I am praying for :
#66 of 67 Old 10-22-2006, 07:21 PM

So what's going on with all you term mamas????

~laura
and planning to eat it again
#67 of 67 Old 10-23-2006, 10:49 AM

Hmmmmm... let me see... what's going on?

Waiting.

And Waiting.

And still waiting:

Oh well. Nothing going on except for a lot of tears and frustration which I wish I could shake. Yesterday dh, who has been totally on board with all this and very trusting, sat me down to share all his fears: Scared I am putting the baby at risk... scared we are putting our family at risk with potential CPS involvement, etc.

I don't have many choices except to wait, do I? I could have an ERCS. But I don't really see that as a viable option. Guess I am stuck waiting .

Come on LABOR!!!!!

Jaya- unschooling mama to Ariah Rayheartbeat.gif1/02   Rukundo Pacifiquebuddamomimg1.png11/08  

missing Trace Oak candle.gif 10/25/06

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page