I do belive the nekked dancing should work too.
At this point I've pretty much decided to nix this whole dr mumbo jumbo. I don't have another appt till 11/27 so I have time to decide if I'm cancleing it or not. The U/S is set for Dec11. But I'm almost 100% sure I'm not going. I don't want to subject the baby to anymore U/S. Especially when I trust my body to tell me when it moves and if it doesn't. Once I get the kids off to bed I'm going to settle down with my hypnobabies and get lost for a while.
I actually have my teas seeping now (rrrl, nettles, alfalfa, oat straw and spearmint) lose herbs I mix myself. I've been skipping it as the MW I had planned to do my prenatles here had said she though I should skip it. Long story on why. But I really feel she's mistaken and I need them, so I'm doing it.
PLus I'mnot sure I'm even going to use her, takes her a week to return a phone call. Why pay her if she's not there when I need her.
No one here will do massages, but I go to the Chiropractor twice a week and I get to do this roller bed and other stuff that feels like a massage. It takes two hour so MIL keeps the kids. lol
I have a tub, I don't get to use it as much as I'd like to as I'm often too sleepy by the time I get all the kids settled to bother. But when I do do it, it really helps.
Would you belive both my boys think lotion is gross? They also freak out if they get mud on their hands or as I recently learned, pumpkin guts are reason to lose your mind interly and cry for 30 minutes complete with snot bubbles. My DD on the other hand eats the mud and pumpkin guts AND lotion.
Strangley no, I have not connected AT ALL with the baby yet. So weird as I connected with the other 3 practicly as conception happened. I don't know what's blocking us other than the fact this babe wasn't planned at all, managed to defy all the rules of NFP and nearly didn't implant at all.
But this lack of connecting is 100% on my part as the baby does respond to my requests of if (such as my asking it to swim UP and try dragging the placenta with lol). We did just move from Houston to OK so that was stressful and DH is less than happy that I "let" this happen. As if it's my fault he has super sperm that's capible of fertlizing an egg that shouldn't even be fertle anymore, 4 DAYS after fertle mucas ended. Gesh. Sorry mini rant there. Anyways, that'smy goal right now. Push all else aside and get in touch with this kid. Maybe once we can do that we can work this issue out as then I can help baby understand why it's better for us both if we can encourage this ol placenta to get off my cervix.
I know just about anything can happen durring labor. My last one flipped constantly from breech to transverse the whole pregnancy and then stayed transverse the whole labor till the last moment (after 13 hours) she finally decided to finish the job, flipped, my water broke like a full water ballon from 3 stories up. lol Her labor also began with a gush of blood and mild bleeding the whole labor. Thankfully we were UCing as a MW or OB would have freaked, as I'm now sure she too had a previa to some degree. So I will just have to continue visualizing it being ok and I'm sure it will.
Thanks for the pep talk. I needed it.