*MAMACITA* is in labor at 32 weeks... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
1  2
Unassisted Childbirth > *MAMACITA* is in labor at 32 weeks...
runes's Avatar runes 09:30 PM 01-29-2007

thinking of you!

koofie's Avatar koofie 09:46 PM 01-29-2007
I'm so glad everything is going better and the babe is still inside!
2much2luv's Avatar 2much2luv 11:28 PM 01-29-2007
Yay! I'm glad you are both fine.
ollineeba's Avatar ollineeba 11:34 PM 01-29-2007
I'm so glad you two are ok Stay in there, little Bella!
MammaKoz's Avatar MammaKoz 12:29 AM 01-30-2007
Oh thank goodness you are okay (all things considered with your crappy hospital experience) and little Bella is still snugly cooking inside! I was thinking about you all day today. Hang in there Mama, you'll make it to full term, don't worry!
a~...Mamacitaa~...'s Avatar a~...Mamacitaa~... 01:12 AM 01-30-2007
i told Dh, when i feel ready to have her.. i know how to get it going.. ..seriously tho.. i filed a complaint against the nursing staff that night....my Doc say she really doesn't think it was the sex that threw me into labor and said it would be fine to continue as long as its not EXTREME..LOL....my back is still killing me tho.. time for the ice.. how can ppl who are trusted to help us , hurt us soo badly..makes my case for a UC even stronger...
christyc's Avatar christyc 02:24 AM 01-30-2007
Wow... Glad you bought some more time! Take care of yourself and your little one!
Mama Dragon's Avatar Mama Dragon 03:31 AM 01-30-2007
I don't know HOW I missed this!! I am so sorry you were treated badly. I'm glad the little one is staying put for now
Ruthla's Avatar Ruthla 03:36 AM 01-30-2007
Thank G-d you're both OK and the little one is still inside!
Turkish Kate's Avatar Turkish Kate 07:04 AM 01-30-2007
It's good to hear that all is well with you both. You and Bella were one of my first thoughts when I woke up this morning. I had been wondering why they started the epidural if they were giving you terb, and I guess I'm still wondering what the rationale was for that. Did they say?
Spark's Avatar Spark 11:56 AM 01-30-2007
Oh, Mamacita! I'm overjoyed that Bella is still where she belongs! That's wonderful! I'm so sorry you had that scare. If you want to talk to someone about that 32 week scare & focus on birthing a full term baby, just shoot me an e-mail. And, check out those links I posted. They'll help, I'm sure, they would have been helpful for me when I was dealing with similar issues. I just couldn't find them then!

I am SO sorry you were treated so poorly. And, I'm glad they didn't do anything to Bella. So glad she stayed put!
sally Z's Avatar sally Z 05:46 PM 01-30-2007
so glad you are both okay
what a horrible experience
a~...Mamacitaa~...'s Avatar a~...Mamacitaa~... 01:08 AM 01-31-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Kate View Post
It's good to hear that all is well with you both. You and Bella were one of my first thoughts when I woke up this morning. I had been wondering why they started the epidural if they were giving you terb, and I guess I'm still wondering what the rationale was for that. Did they say?
i guess cuz by the time the transfered me to the other hospital.. i had already had 3 shots of terb... the nurse said YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT.. cuz your prolly gonna deliver in the morning....GOSH i wish iwas in my right state of mind.. i would have told her where she could shove that needle...ARGGHHH
Sijae's Avatar Sijae 04:23 PM 01-31-2007
: that you get to a comfortable gestation for you to have your UC. I have a feeling you will :-)

Laura
Turkish Kate's Avatar Turkish Kate 05:36 PM 01-31-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by *MAMACITA* View Post
i guess cuz by the time the transfered me to the other hospital.. i had already had 3 shots of terb... the nurse said YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT.. cuz your prolly gonna deliver in the morning....GOSH i wish iwas in my right state of mind.. i would have told her where she could shove that needle...ARGGHHH
But you only got to about 3cm dilation, right? Is it their policy to give epidurals this early in labor? And to women who didn't request them? Yikes! :

Frankly, I was hoping that the rationale was because they knew it slowed labor.

I hope your back gets to feeling better.
Seie's Avatar Seie 11:00 PM 01-31-2007
So happy to hear baby is still inthere I hope baby stays put for another 4 weeks time at least so you can have your UC. Sorry about the horrible way they treated you in hospital
crissei's Avatar crissei 04:47 AM 02-01-2007
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
It's such a hard road to travel, I would never wish it on anyone, but I know you are a strong mama, and you will get through this no matter what! Bella is already twice Bobbys birth weight!
a~...Mamacitaa~...'s Avatar a~...Mamacitaa~... 02:26 AM 02-02-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Kate View Post
But you only got to about 3cm dilation, right? Is it their policy to give epidurals this early in labor? And to women who didn't request them? Yikes! :

Frankly, I was hoping that the rationale was because they knew it slowed labor.

I hope your back gets to feeling better.
LOL .... i actaully thought the same thing..... but they don't look at it like its slowing labor down....: She ACTUALLY said i needed it for pain control....WTF.....some ppl shouldnt work in health care and push their beliefs on another...She even made a comment that now all the pain would be gone....:
lizzie's Avatar lizzie 05:58 AM 02-03-2007
OMG! Honey that was awful! (who am I telling??) Was she the morality police? Women who cuss deserve bad treatment?? I'm so happy for you and Gabriella, that you're still carrying her safely where she belongs!

There's no excuse for that sort of treatment, but maybe the horrible way you were treated reminded your body of where it wanted to give birth? So glad you're home safe now!!

umm_A's Avatar umm_A 12:28 PM 02-07-2007

1  2

Up