Planning or had a planned UC? - describe yourself! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-02-2007, 02:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have a friend (who is not a mom yet) who is writing an article about UC for a major publication. She wants to educate her readers about the kind of families who would choose UC. I'm guessing that most of us don't fit into people's assumptions about the kind of person who would UC . It would be great if you could answer the following questions to educate the public:

A) What is/was your occupation (in addition to being a Mother)?

B) Education level? (e.g. high school, college graduate, post-graduate)?

C) Do you see yourself as more of an intellectual, artistic, scientific or back-to-nature type? (Or combination, or something else entirely?)

D) What made you interested in unassisted childbirth?

E) What are your main sources of research on UC?

F) At what age did you have or plan your first UC?

Thanks!

sharing life with | 10 yo ds | 8 yo dd | dh (since 2012)
"I am not what happened to me...I am what I choose to become." ~ Carl Jung
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2007, 02:08 AM - Thread Starter

Me first!

A. Biologist
B. MSc
C. scientist/professional
D. safety, privacy, the experience
E. email groups/web sites
F. 38

sharing life with | 10 yo ds | 8 yo dd | dh (since 2012)
"I am not what happened to me...I am what I choose to become." ~ Carl Jung
Old 03-02-2007, 02:29 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A) Current SAHM; previously teacher and sales
B)College Grad
C)Intellectual/artistic/scientific rolled into
D)I thought a lot of the other options stunk.
E) Reading
F) 26 for UC#1...now working on UC #3
Old 03-02-2007, 03:10 AM

A) linguist

B) MA

C) all of those!

D) think alot of birth professionals interfer too much, hate hospitals, and there aren't enough out of hospital options where I live - also very committed to giving my child the most gentle entrance to the world possible (they were not gentle at the hospital) - also I just *want* to

E) internet, books

F) got interested in it at 22, planned my first at 27 (but for personal reasons didn't work out), trying again at 28
Old 03-02-2007, 03:47 AM

A. SAHM full time now; before worked for a children's charity organization and was a student.
B. College graduate and some graduate work
C. All of the listed.
D. My mom had 4 UCs and really enjoyed them. I wanted a home birth, but midwifery is illegal in my state, so I decided to go the route my mother went.
E. Internet--websites, this forum; Books (Unassisted Childbirth by Laura Shanley, Heart and Hands by Elizabeth Davis, Power of Pleasurable Childbirth by Laurie Morgan, The Birth Partner by Penny Simkin); other women's stories, especially my mom's.
F. 23 when attempted with my first child (hospital transfer for emotional reasons and exhaustion). Had UC at 25.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:20 AM

A) What is/was your occupation? taught highschool for a couple years, still didn't feel like it was "calling". now I'm where I should be... midwifery student

B) Education level? college graduate x 2

C) Do you see yourself as more of an intellectual, artistic, scientific or back-to-nature type? Intellectual, scientific

D) What made you interested in unassisted childbirth? pregnancy is not an illness, and childbirth is not a medical emergency; birth is a part of life, which I prefer to happen in my own space

E) What are your main sources of research on UC? internet, books, other women

F) At what age did you have or plan your first UC? I'll be 28

Missionary, birth-worker, midwifery student
Mama to love.gif DD (9yr), DS luxlove.gif (3yr), & 2twins.gif UC twin DDs (5yr)

Old 03-02-2007, 04:29 AM

A) ballet teacher
B) college graduate (5 years of college, but only got an associate's degree cause I wanted to learn a little of everything and didn't focus on one area long enough to get a Bachelor's in a specific field)
C) I enjoy the arts and sciences. it is my goal to be as "environmentally friendly" as possible. I am always looking for a natural approach to everyday living. I like to keep up on current issues dealing with the environment and human impact on the environment
D) I always knew I didn't want to give birth in hospital. A hospital let me bleed internally for 4 days with a ruptured ovarian cyst before they bothered to correctly diagnose me; that made me hate hospitals even more. I always had a gut feeling that I wanted to give birth with only my husband present, but I was so brainwashed by American society. I hired a lay midwife so I could have a homebirth, but was not 100% comfortable with the idea of her attending my child's birth. Then I happened to come across this MDC UC forum and started reading post after post. Then I watched the movie the Nativity Story, which is based on the birth of Jesus. I realized that if Jesus was born with only his mother and father present, then that should be the way for us to do it.

E) I've read a lot of personal experinces/birth stories mostly. Reading numerous personal experiences gives me an idea of all the numerous possibilities of how childirth can be. I read the following books, not that these books are about UC, but they have to do with my overall education of pregnancy and birth: Emergency Childbirth, Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Years, many magazine articles, the Bradley Childbirth Method, & Eat Right for Your Baby (a blood type diet book by Dr. Dadamo).

F) I am 25 and my baby will be born anytime now.

::
Old 03-02-2007, 05:40 AM

Since moving to Turkiye, I am a SAHM. In my previous life, I was a Registered Nurse with experience in L&D, gen OB, dialysis, cardiac care, and nursing education.

College graduate.

C) Do you see yourself as more of an intellectual, artistic, scientific or back-to-nature type? (Or combination, or something else entirely?)
All and none of the above. I defy categorization. I am as comfortable in my business suits as my Birkenstocks.

The medical model of childbirth in Istanbul is horrendous and I've seen far too many bad outcomes. I was unable to find a midwife and decided that I'd delivered enough of other people's babies, surely I can do this. So far so good (knock wood).

I wouldn't say that I've researched "UC" particularly, but pregnancy and childbirth in general. MDC has lots of great resources, other people's brains to pick most especially. I have my own resources from nursing/OB texts to midwifery texts, to mainstream literature, the entire gamut is represented in my bookshelf. I have a tremendous amount of faith in God and his creations.

I am 35 and days away from our first UC.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksenia View Post
I'm guessing that most of us don't fit into people's assumptions about the kind of person who would UC .
Well... I probably do fit the stereotype.

A) Homesteader, Craftswoman

B) Unschooled from 10th grade+

C) All (although others would probably choose, back-to-nature, and artist)

D) Instinct led me to it, open-mindedness led me to accept it.

E) Observing nature, books, internet

F) I'm 25, and TTC.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:14 AM

I'm just now beginning my photography career.
I also hope to look into midwifery someday.

I'll be taking a few community college courses pretty soon.

Hmm...more spiritual than any of these things. I'm definitely a back-to-nature type, though.

Research, and the natural progression of my thoughts as I did the research. I went from being interested in home birth but expecting that I'd probably have a home birth, to knowing I would never give birth in a hospital, to knowing I would never give birth with assistance. It's just the right choice for me.

This thread, and websites on the topic. Books.

I plan to have my first around age 19-21. It all depends on how things work out

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

Old 03-02-2007, 10:28 AM

A) Before having kids, I worked in finance, first at a mutual fund company, then a wealth management firm. After my 1st was born I started teaching childbirth classes and attending births as a doula.

B) I have a 4-year business degree, and 2.5 years of law school (left school when I was pregnant with my 1st; too much stress).

C) Mostly an intellectual type.

D) I started thinking about UC late in my pregnancy with my 1st, realizing how little control a birthing mother has in the hospital and that insurance often doesn't cover HB. I initially planned an attended HB w/ my 2nd but halfway through my pregnancy realized that the call to UC was too strong to ignore. I didn't want anyone else there. I've read about a million books and articles on pregnancy and birth as part of my job and my passion, and felt very comfortable that UC was a safe option for me.

E) Books, friends, web.

F) Month and a half shy of 31.

Laura, CBE and mom to Maddiewaterbirth.jpg ( 06/03/04) & Graceuc.jpg (  09/10/06)

Old 03-02-2007, 11:29 AM

I'm currently an assistant to an escrow officer, full-time.
As they say on most surveys, Some college.
Not really any of those, but of those, intellectual most. Definitely not artistic or back-to-nature.
First - hospital's refusal to do a VBAC this time, then as I learned more, a complete faith in my ability to birth this baby without help.
Internet
Old 03-02-2007, 11:44 AM

A) What is/was your occupation (in addition to being a Mother)?: I'm a freelance writer and journaling workshop facilitator.

B) Education level? (e.g. high school, college graduate, post-graduate)?: B.A in Professional Writing, 6 more classes to finish B.A in Spanish

C) Do you see yourself as more of an intellectual, artistic, scientific or back-to-nature type? (Or combination, or something else entirely?): Intellectual, artistic, independent, questioning "normalcy," especially in the medical field.

D) What made you interested in unassisted childbirth?: Belief that OB's fuss too much and the fact that I've accepted whatever experiences and outcome I have, as well as the child I'm given. Confidence to birth on my own, and I have trouble trusting others I don't know. So why would I want them at my birth? (I have 8 potential OB's if I go to the hospital, and only know 3, don't like any.) I believe UC is empowering and every woman's right, if she's comfortable with it.

E) What are your main sources of research on UC?: MDC, unassistedchildbirth.com, birth stories, midwifery magazine for what they call complications--breech, etc--but what I call variations.

F) At what age did you have or plan your first UC?: planning first UC for first baby at 22
Old 03-02-2007, 12:00 PM

A) What is/was your occupation (in addition to being a Mother)? SAHM. Up until my oldest was a year, I worked as a social worker in a domestic violence shelter.

I have a BS in Sociology/concentration in Criminal Justice
I have just started school again to become a homeopath (last week!)

I think a little of each. I wish I were more artistic!

I looked into it when I found out I was pregnant with #4. The more I researched, the more I knew it was the right decision for us. I knew it on an intellectual and spiritual level.

Books. I'm fairly certain I've read them all. Also the internet. Laura Shanley's stuff was important for me. And I love reading the UC birth stories.

30 at the birth
Old 03-02-2007, 12:24 PM

A) What is/was your occupation (in addition to being a Mother)? I was a Software Project Manager prior to moving to SC with my husband to start our family

B) Education level? (e.g. high school, college graduate, post-graduate)? Associates Degree in college

C) Do you see yourself as more of an intellectual, artistic, scientific or back-to-nature type? (Or combination, or something else entirely?) I would probably say an intellectual, definitely not a "back to nature" type, a bit artistic now that I'm a SAHM and have more time to explore that side of myself.

D) What made you interested in unassisted childbirth? For me, it was the absolute lack of control over my pregnancy and birth with my Obstetrician. I would have blindly and happily continued with the highly medicalized route if they had been more about a partnership in my pregnancy and birth and not about "telling the mother how its going to be". Every OB I dealt with made it clear that having input was only an illusion and in the end their "reccomendations" were demands and nothing less, and I tried EVERY one that Blue Cross/Blue Shield listed as an approved provider in 2 counties. I felt like I truly had no choice but to research other options.

E) What are your main sources of research on UC? The internet and books, lots and LOTS of research, as well as ICAN (International Cesearean Awareness Network), email groups of people who have UC'd already, reading outcomes of other's UCs, every bit of documentation from ACOG, and every other medical group that has studied births and the inherant risks involved.

F) At what age did you have or plan your first UC? I was 28 yrs old
Old 03-02-2007, 12:44 PM

Worked with Children, tutoring and other activities

BS in Psychology

All of the above

I've always thought birth should be this way

Laura Shanley, Yahoo!Groups cbirth, LJ unassisted birth group, MDC unassisted birth forum

First one planned at age 8 years old, or sometime under age 10 years old anyway. First pregnancy that resulted in birth was age 24/25, transferred due to...acynclitic head not descending after a couple hours of pushing... 2nd pregnancy/birth at age 27/28, was unassisted pregnancy and birth

Mum to DS (8yrs), DD (6yrs), and DS(3.5yrs). kid.gif

Old 03-02-2007, 01:11 PM

I'm currently a promotional model again. =) Have been off and on the last ten years.

Some college. I always think this is a shallow question though, especially coming from a homeschooling viewpoint. Would a college teach me the things I'm interested in knowing? Am I able to learn these on my own or from another source? My knowledge base isn't accurately defined by the amount (or lack there of) of college classes.

I'm as granola as they come, baby! =) Back to the woods, birkenstock wearing appalacian trail hiking recycling trying to figure out how to build a green house in the middle of the woods organic eating vegetarian. But I've always been a thinker (I would never call myself an "intellectual" too many icky stuck-up friends from Berkeley have tainted that word for me.) For a (short) time, I considered studying philosophy intensively.

Nothing MADE me interested in unassisted birth. From the time I was a child and pictured myself eventually having baby, I knew I wanted to have them at home in my own bed "like they did in the old west". =) My dh and I don't really have anything to do with western medicine or surgeons unless it is a life and death situation and all other methods have been exhausted, so it never even entered my mind to hire an OB when I got pregnant with #1. I DID begin searching for a midwife/ looking for pregnancy books online/researching birth a bit which led me to Mango Mama's website where she talked about UC. That was is for me. THAT was what I was doing.

Initially with my first baby, I read a few UC books (there aren't many). But I mainly researched the birth process itself online. I don't think one needs to study "UC" per se. They just need to understand birth, normal uncomplicated, un-messed-with pregnancy and birth. Now, after 3 UCs, I'm reading lots of medical OB, and midwifery texts.

treehugger.gif Kat- mama to 6 little trees
Old 03-02-2007, 01:21 PM

Medical Assistant (similar to a clinical LPN/LVN)

Technical College Graduate, Partial Associate Degree work

Probably a combination. I could wear all of those hats, though they're usually filtered through 'back-to-nature'.

My experience with homebirthing my youngest son. Also, learning more about taking the responsibility of caring for the health needs of my own family using natural methods rather than going to the doctor.

Books, internet, discussions with those who have had UC. I couldn't list them all, I've been researching it for over 4 years.

I will be 32 when this baby is born, it will be my first UC.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:49 PM

Quote:

My last job before becoming a SAHM was a Home Health Aide

Quote:
Graduated high school, did some college, may return in the future

Quote:
I'm always open to learning, relearning, unlearning so intellectual fits me even though I know I don't know everything. I'm definately artistic though I haven't had the time to channel it anywhere (drawing, music). Some people see me as a back-to-nature type even though I don't "look" like it. I love reading about science (say, Discover Magazine, Sky and Telescope, etc) but I flunked my high school chemistry class and couldn't pick apart a study to save my life (my brain goes into a fog over anything mathmatical)

Quote:
I had this overwhelming feeling that something wasn't "right" about the way I was being treated when preg with my second son and no one was hearing me. I wanted to hide from them and everyone and became an emotional wreck. I was learning about what went wrong w/ my first over managed hospital birth and thought "if I just gain control then, I'll have a better birth!" but those people didn't want to give me any control. Then I was opted out of the in-hosp birth center, that was when the #$% hit the fan for me physcially and emotionally. I then found cbirth (UC yahoo group) from a friend who'd had a home mw-attended vbac a year prior, and Laura Shanley's site as well. My feeling like I wanted to hide from the world just totally made sense from there on out.

When I told everyone I wasn't going to prenatals anymore and was going to homebirth by myself (with Dh) it got so ugly (long story) I ended up going to prenatals just to get everyone off my back while continuing to learn more about UC. I think the Dr's suspected this and at 39 wks was emotionally arm-twisted into an induction via cervadil. When my healthy ds2 was born five hours later and I felt as fantastic as I did, I turned to my mom and said "I could have done this at home!". The birth bubble was popped soon after and post partum at the hospital was a very sad and emotional time for me and I got no peace from staff at all. I had a severe case of PPD for a year afterwards.

Quote:
The internet and books (usually found via the internet!)

Quote:
I was 21, almost 22 while trying to plan on UC with my second. I was 23 when I UC'ed my third baby, and 25 when I UC'ed my fourth baby.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:01 PM

None (ohh, teacher?, we homeschool)

None of the above..

All of the above in combination..lol, how much detail do want here?

The idea of letting the birth controll itself I suppose, as apposed to having someone trying to dictate how it goes..

The internet...websites and discusion on an email group for UC'ers

25 when I decided on it, 26 when I did it..
Old 03-02-2007, 08:23 PM

Quote:
National Convenor of the Australian homebirth network, Joyous Birth. http://www.joyousbirth.info/ Before that I was an academic in a university.

Quote:
1st class honours degree in history, half a PhD I specialise in 18th century Irish history, gender and politics. Topped my year in my honours degree.

Quote:
Just me I do all those things, doesn't everyone?

Quote:
Read lots about it online when pg with #1. Was dumped by my MW the night before I went into strong labour with #2 but I'd had an autonomous pregnancy in another state from the MW anyway so birthing without her wasn't a big stretch. I loved it, I'd never go back.

Quote:
Internet (everything from birth stories to professional refereed journals) and one of my dearest friends is the woman behind the Australian freebirth website. She rocks! Here it is in case you're interested: http://www.purebirth-australia.com/

Quote:
I was 37 when Isobel was born, she is my second child.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:43 PM

A. SAHM, Waldorf preschool teacher (in my home) part-time. Previously I attended births and did child care.

B. B.A. in Holistic Education from a liberal arts college

C. I'd have to say a combination, though probably less scientific and intellectual...i live more from a vital/emotional place.

D. I read my mom's "Heart and Hands" book as a kid, and used to keep it under my bed. I was also obsessed with Little House and would pretend to have babies all the time (without Doc Baker there)! After studying midwifery and attending births as well as having two homebirths, I "discovered" the UC movement through reading. Considered it last time, but went for another MW attended homebirth, but it wasn't assisted! Now I have the confidence to plan for an UC. In this, my 4th, pregnancy I'm experiencing my healthiest pregnant state ever while doing self-care. Everything is leading me to accept an unassisted family birth as what is right for me and my baby.

E. Being present at births where babies just came out with no assistance and the mother or father caught it, watching those amazing videos at midwifery conferences of the women giving birth alone in those see-through plastic tubs!, reading Jeanine Parvati Baker's book "Prenatal Yoga" (and I didn't until a few years ago because I thought it was only about yoga! it's not!) which was a real turning point, and Laura Shanley's website/birth stories with photos of moms receiving their own babies...probably just exposing myself to this different choice, this variation of normal (not radical) birth through reading and reflection.

F. I am 31 and planning my first UC for June.

JENNY, 38~ preschool teacher, birth activist, sun worshiper, singer, married for 17 years and mom to

Karan 15, Fiona 12, Bodhi 10, Bjorn 6, Devon 3, and Robin Taylor born January 16th!

Old 03-02-2007, 08:57 PM

Hey, I'm Kristi and I'm planning a UC.

Quote:
I have a friend (who is not a mom yet) who is writing an article about UC for a major publication. She wants to educate her readers about the kind of families who would choose UC. I'm guessing that most of us don't fit into people's assumptions about the kind of person who would UC . It would be great if you could answer the following questions to educate the public:

A) What is/was your occupation (in addition to being a Mother)? I'm currently a sales associate at a home store but that'sjust because I needed something part time during the pregnancy. Pre-pregnancy I was a counselor at a group home for boys and worked as a substitute teacher.

B) Education level? (e.g. high school, college graduate, post-graduate)? I'm a college grad. My major is in Religion and I minored in Behavioral Science.

C) Do you see yourself as more of an intellectual, artistic, scientific or back-to-nature type? (Or combination, or something else entirely?)I'm an artistic intellectual. I'm not all that "back to nature-y" except when it comes to birth. Lol.

D) What made you interested in unassisted childbirth? Hospitals and doctors make me uneasy. The reason I first started looking though, was for financial reasons. I kept thinking, "We can afford to take care of a child, but we just can't afford to give birth to him!" It really irritated me. But I went online and started looking around to see ifanyone was crazy enough to have a baby outside the hospital. I stumbled upon MDC and the rest is history.

E) What are your main sources of research on UC? MDC is a huge resource for me. I use other forums too, and good old fashioned "Google" to look things up.

F) At what age did you have or plan your first UC? I just turned 25 this week and I'm expecting my first child on the 30th of March.

Thanks!

Kristi wife to Mal , mom to Ziva (4/07) (3/08) Aliyah (1/09) and somebody new (edd 11/10). I
Old 03-02-2007, 09:03 PM

I was a respiratory therapist when I had my first but became a sahm when she was 3.

I graduated from high school and a trade college. I am part way through to my AA. My husband has an AA.

I consider myself a scientific, back to nature type.

I thought it would be great to birth alone with my first but thought I was crazy. It wasn't until after my second that I met someone (online) that had given birth UC. I knew that was what I wanted and started researching right away.

Mainly it has been midwifery type texts, midwife archives, some UC sites like Laura Shanley's site and several email groups.

I had my first UC at age 36.

Wendi
Old 03-02-2007, 09:08 PM

I was trained as an architect but only briefly worked in the field before becoming a SAHM.

college graduate

Hmm... I guess I see myself first and foremost as a creative and analytical thinker who is also aesthetically motivated and values intuition. I'm an INF/TP on the Myers-Briggs scale.

I'm a very private person and regard the birth event as sacred. Having someone involved/observing who wasn't intimately tied to myself and the baby just felt incredibly wrong. And later I learned that birth and the postpartum process of bonding and becoming a mother are more likely to happen normally when the birth is not managed/observed.

OVerwhelmingly other women via the internet, but also a birth professional here and there, and I have over three dozen books on birth that I consult occasionally.

Old 03-03-2007, 12:30 AM
L J

SAHM now, was a SAHW the majority of my pregnancy, but before that, I have been a waitress my entire life. At the Waffle House. And yes, I have all of my teeth.

Two and a half years of college.

A little bit of everything. I'm still trying to figure it out, really. I'm a very instinctual person.

A friend's horrible hospital birth led me to researching birth in general, which led to researching homebirth, and when I read about UC for the first time, it was like coming home.

All the internet. MDC was my starting point.

Laura, mama to Henry 01.28.07 uc.jpg
candle.gif missing Jack, born still in the car 08.23.10 at 36 weeks 
Loving on Catherine, my  rainbow1284.gif 09.01.11, UC

Old 03-03-2007, 12:43 AM

Oh jeez. Farmer/mechanic/furniture creator/interior decorator/researcher/baker - Yea, I have a lot of odd-jobs

High school + Life

All of the above and moreso. I don't fit within any kind of categorical restriction, and I'm happy that way.

I was raised to trust my own body and intuition above all else.
It almost feels... instinctual... to me at this point. Hard to explain. It feels just... right.. inside; whereas my first (hospital birth), I had this overwhelming uneasiness throughout the pregnancy.

This site! Along with a lot of books and websites and other UC'ing mommas.

I am 21, will be turning 22 about a week before my due date, this is my first UC, and I plan on all subsequent children being UC'd as well.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:23 AM

1 I am a SAHM and Navy wife.I was a teacher's aid,campus security,retail worker and child caretaker before and in between kids.

2 Some college.

3 Artistic and back to nature for me.I am inept at math but science does fascinate me.I love reading anything so I guess that would put me as intellectual as well.

4 I am interested in UC because I have been given a chance to have the birth I should have had all along.Each birth I have followed along with other's wishes and it still was not the right way for me or my baby.I am not going to be a good girl and conform.I want to do the best and healthiest thing for me and my baby and UC is the way to give birth without others forcing thier needs/paperwork on me.

5 This site and now that I have an address I will be doing a lot of reading.

6 I will be 31 when this baby is born.

joy.gifme, herding 5 critters a cat and a dog. DS 11/01, DS 10/04, DD 2/06, DS 5/07 and DD 9/10

Old 03-03-2007, 01:28 AM

College state grant writer/coordinator and teacher; unpaid writer

Graduate - M.S.

Intellectual, contemplative, self-reflective, love-to-research, back-to-nature type.

Freedom.

Discussion groups at MDC and other online sources, books.

rural mama to DD1 DD2
unschooling, non-vaxing, writing, gardening, co-sleeping, critter-loving family :
Old 03-03-2007, 04:04 PM

desk-jockey. i've been in one type of clerical position or another for my last two jobs.

completed high school. some college. no degree.

intellectual and back-to-nature, more or less.

giving birth the first time (age 18, hospital birth, child surrendered for adoption) turned a kind of idle interest in birth into an obsession. i progressed from reading about birth in general, to reading about homebirth, to reading about unassisted birth. uc seemed the most right to me-- messing with a system that works never seemed like a bright idea to me.

on uc in particular? the internet, mainly. i have a substantial collection of bound books about birth, homebirth, and midwifery, but the majority of my research about uc has been online.

i had my first uc at age 26.

meafro.jpg, and dhyikes2.gif, -- parenting joy.gifsince 2004, and bouncy.gif since 2007.
"IF YOU ARE NOT OUTRAGED, THEN YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION." signcirc1.gif

User Tag List