UC with prolapse - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-03-2007, 04:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm so angry right now at my previous MW who performed "Controlled Cord" on while delivering my placenta. I was NOT ready to deliver it! I even told her I wasn't ready. She kept telling me to cough really hard. ??? After the placenta came out my cervix was hanging out of my body! I AM SO ANGRY AT MYSELF FOR EVEN GOING TO HER!!! Dh and I are wanting more children but I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO A MIDWIFE! I pay all that money for what? To have her manage me until my uterus comes out? This one person is so manipulative anyways. ok rant over thanks for listening.

Anyone here have experience with prolapse and did well with a UC?

This may be a strange question but did the UC heal your body from damage caused by previous deliveries managed by a MW, doctor?

I need hope that my body can UC. NO INTERVENTIONS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2007, 12:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I couldn't read and not respond. I'm sorry the mw did that to you, I myself regard procedures like that as really dangerous.

I tried googling UC and uterine prolapse and only got one thread to come up on another UC forum, but it was about possible prolapse after the UC itself, not w/ a previous birth. How is your uterus doing now?

I can't say that my UCs healed my old tears/scars, so to speak, but I was able to get into positions that facilitated not tearing at all. See my point?

User Tag List