UC ruined by nosy neighbor *update #56, #74, #134, #160, #204, #219(long)* - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 305 Old 09-12-2008, 06:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mama,That's great that the sw has seen through this idiocy imposed on you by the hospital. Good luck in getting some progress through the courts. Excellent that your baby is starting to heal too! How unnecessary and painful what your family had to endure, I basically left the community to uc as I just never felt comfortable that I could birth where other people may intervene. I wonder why on earth the person phones especially 3 hours after you'd birthed, they just cannot keep their noses out, shame on them. A pp mentioned about the legalities of refusing to go in the ambulance that was not called for by yourself. I think that even if they had gone away without you on board there would have been more authorities at your door pretty darn quick cos once there's a clue that a new baby has arrived, outwith hospital, that somehow that necessitates intervention. I'd like to know where we really stand on this issue legally too.
#302 of 305 Old 09-13-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubator View Post
I know I should have gotten here earlier, I need to warn you of the very serious conditions you and your child may have that could cause concern for your hospital. It is obvious to me that you suffer from both "lack of adequate display of respect for Ob/gyns" and "Awareness of the uselessness of an ob during normal birth." Your hospital is worried you may pass these conditions on to your child! In addition, it seems that the pediatrician suffers from "inflated sense of worth and power", and possibly "perceived inadequacy of bank acct balance" these may be common infections in this hospital, probably spread exclusively from doctor to doctor. Your childs' stay in this hospital has probably caused unintentional inoculation with "Rightful distrust of the system" which will surely be passed from generation to generation. I recommend a healthy dose of common sense, followed by a shot of logic. the doctors involved may need two or more of each to assist in their treatment and recovery. Another possible choice for treatments would be "serious financial repercussions due to lawsuit" and "negative publicity".
In all seriousness, sue sue sue, sister, and while you at it make sure you inform the media and/or get you story to the public. The hospital, despite a lawsuit, could do this again, that is, unless patients start refusing treatment there and go elsewhere.
:

By reading this signature, you agree to join my cult :nana
Google me, you know you want to mischievous.gif
#303 of 305 Old 09-14-2008, 08:42 PM

OMG. I just read this whole thing. I am SO sorry!
I recently had something slightly similar happen. Well, really not even close, but when my 5 month old was born I signed her out AMA. It was a big circus. Not even close to all this though!!
Will be keeping you in my thoughts...

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#304 of 305 Old 09-14-2008, 10:14 PM

I love hearing the updates on this post! I am sooooo happy to hear how this is going in your favor! Keep up the updates, and know you have tons of support! We keep praying for you!
#305 of 305 Old 09-14-2008, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubator View Post
make sure you inform the media and/or get you story to the public. .
Not a bad idea, really.

nak.gif Mommy to fencing.gifKai 2/03, hammer.gifCaden 1/08, energy.gif Kara 10/09, angel1.gif 3/21/13, &

rainbow1284.gif baby.gif  Cole 2/3/14 ♡ Happily unmarried to geek.gif Papa since 2002 ♡

~We may not have it all together  but together we have it all~ uc.jpgsaynovax.gifgoorganic.jpgintactivist.giflactivist.gif 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page