Anyone use Florasone Cream for eczema? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 04-13-2002, 12:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got some last night for my dd eczema in the diaper area. Her bum looked pretty bad. Well in 2 hours it was completely normal. I reapplied before bed and this morning she was still pretty clear just a little pink. What has been your experience using this? I am new to homeopathy. Do rememdies work really well the first time and not so well following times, or was it just because she went all night without reapplying? Also does anyone else know what the other ingredients are beside 10% tincture of Cardiospermum? It doesn't list the other ingredients. Lastly what does HPUS, class N mean? Thanks I am so new to this and feel a bit confused:
#2 of 7 Old 04-13-2002, 01:27 PM

Do you still have the box? The box lists all the ingredients, I believe. I'll look around here and see if I still have the box kicking around somewhere to post the ingredients...

And yes, we have used Florasone for DS eczema, and it works amazingly well. We only need to use it like once or twice before the rash gets bad, and it clears right up! Our homeopath reccomended we use it, and I read great things about it on this board somewhere. I feel like we found the miracle treatment!

We've found homeopathy to work great for our family. We do use a homeopathic doc to help us out, because I think theres so much information to know, and it really overwhelms me. So, I do a bit of my own research, but mainly rely on my homeopath to guide us. We consult him for everything--from the common cold, to ear infections, allergies, ...you name it!

A good book to check out is The Complete Homeopathy Handbook by Miranda Castro. Very helpful and informative guide...
#3 of 7 Old 04-13-2002, 01:33 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for your reply. I do have the box and do not see any where were it lists the ingredients. I will check out that book
#4 of 7 Old 04-13-2002, 06:57 PM

I'm glad it worked so well for your kids. I tried it a few times on my own winter excema and it was useless. It didn't have any effect at all. Maybe it just wasn't the right remedy combo for me or it doesn't work as well on adults?
#5 of 7 Old 04-13-2002, 08:06 PM

Leafy- I had the same results. I guess it takes sunshine for mine to improve.
#6 of 7 Old 04-15-2002, 05:50 PM

That's funny, I'm beginning to think that sunshine makes my dd's worse!
#7 of 7 Old 04-15-2002, 07:46 PM

I think it has more to do with humidity (for some types of excema) than the actual sunshine. In the midwest, the sunny summer is usually associated with higher humidity. It's the opposite on the West Coast.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page