Happy Spring!! Chat thread: March 21 - 27 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 12:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
From what I recall of the fingernail thread, the evidence of health changes over the course of weeks and months, not years of history, are "indicated" on the fingernails. The fingernails are only indicative of the "current" most recent status, unless there is ongoing deficiency, I believe. But, if you see nail improvement over a short period of time, say months, I'd expect that does indicate improved health. However, if you have generational deficiencies you may not see improved nail bed indicators.
Interestingly, I noticed my mom's fingernail beds looked very different last week, even before the thread about fingernails was posted. Clubbed, more yellow and darker. I know smokers have nailbeds like that, over time. But, this was a noticeable change from whenever I happened to notice her fingernails last, which was probably around Christmas. I just "notice" that type of thing from observing patients for years. It was interesting to see the fingernail thread a few days later.
All that to say, I believe current disease (past several months) is indicated by the nail beds.
Pat
It generally does show current health, yes, although chronic illnesses can show up for quite some time on your non-dominant hand.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#122 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 12:55 PM

chlobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbrown92 View Post
On the Toxic Hair Elements test, red is high, not low. And I don't understand how low means high body levels. I don't get it anymore. I know that I had a metals blood test that showed nothing. And the hair test showed me high in copper and uranium. I still can't figure out what it really means though (and I still have to get my water tested).

Does anyone know how long an allergic reaction lasts? I got this rash from the Cipro on Friday. It's still red, bumpy, and EXTREMELY itchy. And the Septra is making me nauseous. Gotta love abx.
Kathy- there's a red-high and a red-low on the hair test. Both ends of the spectrum- deficient or toxic.

I think that my abx reactions usually lasted about a week, but it's been a long time since I've had one so I'm not positive.

Quote:
Ok, I've not had a chance to post this. And CS you are going to have a

But, my friend is taking a 'bee keeping' class and intends to keep bees holistically. BUT, OM*G!! Most commercial bee keepers feed GMO-HFCS to the bees!!
You have got to be f-ing kidding me. Antibiotics for bees? :
It does suddenly make much more sense why DD seemed to react when I bought different brands than my usual honey.

Mom to DD1 (10/07) and DD2 (3/11)
geek.gif I blog about our life with food allergies and eosinophilic disorders.
#123 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveryoumindthere View Post
uh oh..i'm afraid to ask
yes i do......

Start here: http://heal-thyself.ning.com/forum/t...-gut-with-food

Basically, candida binds with mercury to keep it from poisoning us. I'd go slowly on increasing fermented foods, especially in conjunction with any coconut oil, kombucha or other anti-fungals. It is a balancing act, since the natural antifungals kill off candida, which releases bound/stored mercury, from my understanding. Mercury is then circulating and must be redeposited or excreted. Some may be moved from its "safe" location in the gut and redeposited in the brain or other organs or breast milk. Cheery, I know.

So, when/if you get "die-off" (brain fog, rapid weight loss, eczema, headache, insomnia, increased food reactions, etc.), you are basically dealing with toxins circulating, per my best understanding. Adding probiotics has the benefit of helping to heal the gut by altering the ph and improving the gut integrity. However, the mercury has to go somewhere. There are chemicals which can bind with the mercury to carry it out through the bowels: vit C, selenium, wheat bran, clay, etc.

Green tea extract, black tea extract, and soy protein significantly reduced mercury bioaccessibility. Wheat bran decreased mercury bioaccessibility; oat bran and psyllium reduced bioaccessibility to a lesser degree. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...d312f19b863eed

This thread has more information about gut healing while nursing: http://heal-thyself.ning.com/forum/t...160Comment2258

Pat

I have a blog.
#124 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 01:12 PM

OMG on the honey information. It's all my brain can take in today.
I seriously think that our world is headed to collapse, and it has nothing to do with the economy.

DS, 10/07. Allergies: peanut, egg, wheat. We've added dairy back in. And taken it back out again. It causes sandpaper skin with itchy patches and thrashing during sleep. Due w/ #2 late April, 2012.

#125 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 01:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by changingseasons View Post
You have got to be f-ing kidding me. Antibiotics for bees? :
It does suddenly make much more sense why DD seemed to react when I bought different brands than my usual honey.
I learned about all that when I considered keeping my own bees. Somehow I thought it was well known.
Meanwhile, there's "no known reason" the bees are "disappearing".

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#126 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Did he have a higher initial dose? If not, it sounds like it isn't helping. What else could be interfering with the remedy? Heavy metals is one thing that SB mentioned could interfere. Are you giving no food for 30 minutes before and after the dose?

ETA: are you touching the pellets with your fingers or hand?

Pat
He did have a higher dose initially.

I think the homeopath thinks the stomach bug was interfering. I was just thinking he should be back on track by now.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#127 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
He did have a higher dose initially.

I think the homeopath thinks the stomach bug was interfering. I was just thinking he should be back on track by now.
Personally, I hold off on the pellets for 48 hours and reassess. See if things turn better or worse over that time and let the homeopathist know. The higher dose should still cover him then. And I'd not continue the daily, if things are not improving.

Pat

I have a blog.
#128 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 02:19 PM

ok, so I read through most of that first link and I feel ok doing what I'm doing. Whew!

My ND had me on Vit C and selenium anyway and did say to increase garlic and do the lemon water which I have been...she knows (besides the extra *raw* garlic for the UTI the past couple days) and wanted me doing lots of cilantro and parsley -which i'm only eating a bit when I have it around--just because I'm too lazy to make tabouli

the only things I'm not doing on that list are kefir (but I am doing fermented veggies with every meal plus probiotic capsules 3 times a day), kombucha and CLO.

I'm going to keep up with some raw garlic for a while, but will hold off on the grapefruit seed extract and oil of oregano for now though.

I'm also adding dates and black seeds/oil to the mix.

Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com

#129 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 02:33 PM - Thread Starter

So after asking chlobo where she is in relation to Goffstown the other day, I dropped my friend a note. He sent me to his myspace page which I've been checking out.
Funny thing. I found a note about allergies... but not his own. His dog's. Apparently his dog is allergic to human dander.

#130 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveryoumindthere View Post
ok, so I read through most of that first link and I feel ok doing what I'm doing. Whew!

My ND had me on Vit C and selenium anyway and did say to increase garlic and do the lemon water which I have been...she knows (besides the extra *raw* garlic for the UTI the past couple days) and wanted me doing lots of cilantro and parsley -which i'm only eating a bit when I have it around--just because I'm too lazy to make tabouli

the only things I'm not doing on that list are kefir (but I am doing fermented veggies with every meal plus probiotic capsules 3 times a day), kombucha and CLO.

I'm going to keep up with some raw garlic for a while, but will hold off on the grapefruit seed extract and oil of oregano for now though.

I'm also adding dates and black seeds/oil to the mix.
Ok, you need a thread about this. But, the cilantro just mobilizes mercury FROM your teeth into your blood circulation (and breastmilk), per my understanding. And I don't know which probiotic pills you are doing, but I'd want to recolonize with many different strains, as you kill off any candida. The kombucha kills off candida too; BUT the mercury needs help to be carried out. However, while nursing, some is being carried out through your breastmilk. Tanya, could probably help most here. But, basically, you can't chelate (cilantro and parsley) with mercury fillings in your mouth, imo. And you can't chelate while nursing a baby.

So, although, you don't want candida. More than that, you don't want to be mobilizing and releasing mercury into your blood, brain, and breastmilk.

So, I'd focus on ADDing nutrients and probiotics, but go more gently on the natural antifungals.

Pat

I have a blog.
#131 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 03:22 PM - Thread Starter

Just because I can and because she's not here to say it herself, I have to say that Sonnambula would disagree with Pat (and Tanya) but she'd also be able to tell you what/how to do what you're doing more safely. She would argue that the needs of both mother and child need to be weighed.
:

#132 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineR View Post
Funny thing. I found a note about allergies... but not his own. His dog's. Apparently his dog is allergic to human dander.
Is this even possible?

I guess I'm glad I switched to the more expensive raw organic honey but what about the rest of the world? That's just plain ridiculous. The cows are all getting sick because we're feeding them grain, let's give them abx. The pigs are kept in disgusting conditions and getting sick, so we'll give them abx too. We'll give the chickens vegetarian feed even though they normally eat bugs, and some abx for them too. And they wonder where the frickin' superbugs are coming from? Oy. Ridiculous!!

Kathy, mother of 3, wife of 1. My new recipe blog: www.kathysrecipebox.wordpress.com (no longer searchable by allergen, but at least it doesn't have a virus!)
#133 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by changingseasons View Post
I just started giving DD some C directly (mixed with honey), and I think it's really helping. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the Allerg-C will work for you guys!

Yeah, I wish I would have known about the hair test before ordering it for myself. The Cutler book says that you can't use the counting rules for determining metal toxicity if you're lactating. Mine ended up being an "all low" presentation (which would mean metal toxicity if I wasn't lactating.) Or at least that's what I'm guessing since almost every mineral showed on the low side on my test. But who knows what they would look like if I wasn't lactating. He shows an example in the book of 2 tests from the same woman, once while she was lactating and once after she was done, and they are completely different. Some numbers went up, some went down. :
i wonder what sb would say about this because she was so recommending it to all us bfers. i have a different test, but im guessing it would be the same.... its weird that my nd rec'd it too, given the bf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofmine View Post
Well, this could get long, but, I'll go ahead!
thank you so much for sharing your story! it really helps me to read other people's tales and realize that healing is such a journey, made up of various difficult steps.
reading through the scd diet, i just realized we are on that diet in every single way except sweet potatoes. i eat sweet pots every single day and so does ella and i cant imagine losing them. i wonder if those are particularly "bad" in terms of the scd diet.
Quote:
Man, am I tired.

So last weekend on Sat. night Adam got sick for like 3 hours. Then he had loose stools for several days (we all eventually got it too). Anyhow, since then his sleep has been FOR CRAP. He goes down for 4 hours and then is up every hour after that. He's nursing constantly, even during the day.

WTF? I cannot go on like this. It's almost like his remedy is an anti-remedy b/c its not helping at this point. His homeopath said to give it another week and see if things improve. I'm not sure i'll make it another week.
you sound a lot like what we've been going through. it started kinda on and off and then before i knew it everything was upside down here. my nd told us to hold ella's calc carb and increase her herbal tea and start camomilla and things got HORRIBLE. she kept asking me to continue like that and we did for a whole week and then i pulled the cam and tea because *i* felt they were clearly making things so much worse i.e. diarrhea, sleep, behavior, appetite. i held all remedies for 2 days and then restarted her original calc carb and she slept 8 hours straight that night ( 2 nights ago). last night wasnt like that, but it was still sooooo much better. today, she was being such a bear until i gave her her calc carb and she immediately fell asleep for her nap as soon as she had it. she was also laughing and clapping and saying "yeah, yeah" for it.
Quote:
One thing that's been niggling at my mind the last few days. How do all my Rhogam shots fit into this? I've had one before and after each child, so 6 shots in all. Could it have done something to my immune system?
i keep asking this too, i even asked MT about it and i cant really find any definitive answers. my dh swears that the rhogam started all this, he just feels it in his heart. i think it must've had some role to play along with every other no-no in my life (c-section, some abx as a child/teen, bcp, SAD diet, etc).

Quote:
I thought some more about this and the sulfate/mineral water could open SOME of the detox pathways, but unless ALL detox pathways are open, you are more apt to have reactions, I believe. Recall the "obstacle course" analogy. http://heal-thyself.ning.com/forum/t...bstacle-course

Pat
yeah, i was thinking about that too when i read your first response to my min water ques. i need to get our pathways open for sure. i have a lot of tools to do that now i think, i'm just waiting for the hurricane of the past few weeks to die down a little before i can implement much.

Quote:
I would stop the remedy, you could cause a proving with daily dosing for multiple weeks in a row. Are you giving it one time a day, or is it diluted and being used all day long? Only once a day, is the proper frequency. But, again, weeks and weeks of the same remedy isn't ideal, imo.

Pat
wouldnt our nds/homeopaths recognize this to warn us?i would *hope* my nd wouldnt have me giving dd her remedy this long if it would cause issues. do you think she might not know? i dont really understand the proving thing well. i know dannic experienced that.
Quote:
Did he have a higher initial dose? If not, it sounds like it isn't helping. What else could be interfering with the remedy? Heavy metals is one thing that SB mentioned could interfere. Are you giving no food for 30 minutes before and after the dose?

ETA: are you touching the pellets with your fingers or hand?

Pat
why what does touching do? i have been!
#134 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Ok, you need a thread about this. But, the cilantro just mobilizes mercury FROM your teeth into your blood circulation (and breastmilk), per my understanding. And I don't know which probiotic pills you are doing, but I'd want to recolonize with many different strains, as you kill off any candida. The kombucha kills off candida too; BUT the mercury needs help to be carried out. However, while nursing, some is being carried out through your breastmilk. Tanya, could probably help most here. But, basically, you can't chelate (cilantro and parsley) with mercury fillings in your mouth, imo. And you can't chelate while nursing a baby.

So, although, you don't want candida. More than that, you don't want to be mobilizing and releasing mercury into your blood, brain, and breastmilk.

So, I'd focus on ADDing nutrients and probiotics, but go more gently on the natural antifungals.

Pat
Cilantro mobilizes mercury (not sure about other heavy metals) from wherever they are, it's not only (or even mainly, I don't think) directly from the fillings. It _may_ be possible to use cilantro, with amalgam fillings, if one is mercury toxic, if one is very, very careful and deliberate. For most people, who don't have mercury toxicity going on, cilantro still mobilizes mercury (we've all got some, some of us just massively more than others ) and will increase the amount in circulation.

As a practical matter, it sounds like neveryoumind has detox symptoms--that means your detox pathways are overloaded and you've got more stuff circulating than you can keep up with--so that's a lot more available to transfer into breastmilk. I'd also not add in anything new that mobilizes and focus on things that just help with excretion. It sounds like the balance is going too far into the mobilizing direction--if we're careful, we can balance this to improve our nutrition and our kids' nutrition, but it's always better to add more stuff than we think we need to help with excretion, then slowly add in things that up mobilization (vitamin C is my go-to for needing more excretion, clay would maybe help too). The vitC will also tend to help with the UTI, and you may now, today, need a lot more than, say, last week--vitC need can change rapidly.

Parsley, to my understanding, does not have the same properties as cilantro and can be used just like any other tasty green plant.
#135 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Just because I can and because she's not here to say it herself, I have to say that Sonnambula would disagree with Pat (and Tanya) but she'd also be able to tell you what/how to do what you're doing more safely. She would argue that the needs of both mother and child need to be weighed.
:
No chair, I basically said the same thing--but I know _I_ don't have the knowledge to use cilantro while nursing--heck, I'm scared to take it now (a year post-weaning)!
#136 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM
kl5

Quote:
It generally does show current health, yes, although chronic illnesses can show up for quite some time on your non-dominant hand.
Hi folks, lurker piping up with a question about the above... Could this mean that if the nails on my right (dominant) hand are in better shape than my left, my health is improving? Nails on both hands, but worse on my left, have pretty serious ridges (going the length of the nail) and a deep crease going across my left thumb. My lunulas are missing completely from my pinkie and ring finger on my left hand and only missing from my pinkie on my right. Nails on both hands have a number of white flecks. I have been supping to overcome pretty serious iron and vitamin D deficiencies, so it would be heartening to see some sign of improvement.

Also, if someone could point me in the direction of the nail thread, I would be much obliged.
#137 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Is this even possible?
He apparently had the dog allergy tested. :
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaLopez View Post
No chair, I basically said the same thing--but I know _I_ don't have the knowledge to use cilantro while nursing--heck, I'm scared to take it now (a year post-weaning)!
I guess I should have said *possibly* Tanya.

#138 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 03:38 PM

Helping women overcome postpartum depression and birth trauma. http://www.postmommyhood.com

#139 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kl5 View Post
Hi folks, lurker piping up with a question about the above... Could this mean that if the nails on my right (dominant) hand are in better shape than my left, my health is improving? Nails on both hands, but worse on my left, have pretty serious ridges (going the length of the nail) and a deep crease going across my left thumb. My lunulas are missing completely from my pinkie and ring finger on my left hand and only missing from my pinkie on my right. Nails on both hands have a number of white flecks. I have been supping to overcome pretty serious iron and vitamin D deficiencies, so it would be heartening to see some sign of improvement.

Also, if someone could point me in the direction of the nail thread, I would be much obliged.
There is no nail thread of which I know.
I'm not certain that I would class that as your health improving as much as your health *changing*. You should not have (visible) lunulas. If they are visible, it indicates a health problem- usually a deficiency of some sort. It's been a long time since I studied it so I can't tell you any longer which finger correlates with which vitamin or mineral.
The decrease in ridges from one hand to the other is good. That means that the deficiencies aren't as severe as they *were*. The "crease" on your thumb was likely the result of an acute illness. You may consider zinc supplementation, since I do seem to recall that white flecks are a sign of zinc deficiency.
This is all stuff I learned when studying palmistry, btw... You'd be shocked what you can tell about the state of a person's health just from their hands.

#140 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 03:56 PM

momofmine - Thank you so much for sharing your process with the SCD!!! (and thanks Tanya for asking!) I've been considering it for us too, but have hesitated because we've got nuts and eggs and dairy as no-nos. Seems difficult to manage that!

The nail page was on healthyself: http://heal-thyself.ning.com/forum/t...s-can-tell-you

I could use your good vibes today for our visit with the new HCP (http://www.cemmed.com/). He doesn't *look* like mtn.mama's doc, but I am expecting great things!!!!!

Oh, and chlobo - my homeopath also has me doing dry dosing daily. SB explained to me that it could be a really good way of working when someone might 'stop' the action of their remedy with an allergic response. That said, it sounds like you are not jiving with this person. I'd follow ellasmama's lead and go with your gut!
#141 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
It was at heal thyself. Here's a new nail thread.

allergy-nutrition mama, dh, 4yo dd, and March ds
Eating shouldn't be stressful!
#142 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 04:03 PM

Quote:
:
From what I recall from my own situation SB wouldn't want you to do anything that would simply mobilize. She'd want you to use something that binds & carries away the toxins. I'm not sure what that would be for mercury.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#143 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Pregnant women are not allowed to look up old boyfriends on Facebook. I believe it is in the Facebook policies and procedures: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php

You could post Kathy's dog allergy site for him to remove the top four dog allergens from the diet: corn, soy, wheat, dairy. And I bet that would help, especially with a bit of kefir. :
http://dogtorj.net/id26.html

Pat

I have a blog.
#144 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Welcome! : (we're glad you are here, in a sad sorta way)

I don't know much about the nails, but that which I read in this thread: http://heal-thyself.ning.com/forum/t...s-can-tell-you

And what I've observed with patients, but never had much in the way of knowledge about. The article is fascinating. You are welcome to start a thread here, or post there and we'll have more data points in one location. Whatever works for you.

Pat

I have a blog.
#145 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
She would argue that the needs of both mother and child need to be weighed.

I agree with you.

And, I'd be cautious with cilantro while mercury fillings are present.

There is something about parsley...ok, cilantro is also called "Chinese parsley". But, parsley is a diuretic, so that could be a caution with consuming too much while nursing also.

Pat

I have a blog.
#146 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 04:59 PM
kl5

Thanks Pat and WhoMe. From that link and some others I found online, it definitely looks like the iron deficiency was apparent in my nails. I will watch them for improvement. I will also consider adding zinc to my list of supplements. Or just use it as an excuse to eat oysters more often!

This forum has been so eye opening, I *am* happy to be here. Much better to be in the place where I'm recognizing my health and nutrition problems and dealing with them rather than plodding forward with the impression that everything is fine. And, after a year of trying to conceive followed by the decision to take a break and focus inward, I am grateful that we've had to push that back as well. I see now that getting pregnant would have only compounded the misery (for me and my hypothetical progeny).

Anyway, (not that you're flora, but...) :
#147 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Pregnant women are not allowed to look up old boyfriends on Facebook. I believe it is in the Facebook policies and procedures: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php

You could post Kathy's dog allergy site for him to remove the top four dog allergens from the diet: corn, soy, wheat, dairy. And I bet that would help, especially with a bit of kefir. :
http://dogtorj.net/id26.html

Pat
I don't have him on Facebook, actually. We have this weird karmic thing going on, him and I. Anytime one of us contacts one of two certain mutual friends, the other one does too, usually within hours of each other. It's been that way for years. We've lost and regained contact 6 or 7 times over the last 15 years or so. It sort of creeps these 2 friends out because, oftentimes, they won't have heard from us for a couple of years and then *boom*, within hours we both call or write or something...
I probably should send him there. He'd totally look at it. He's a martial artist and is usually under the care of a Chinese medical practitioner, although I think he couldn't find one where he presently lives and is seeing a naturopath.
Quote:
From what I recall from my own situation SB wouldn't want you to do anything that would simply mobilize. She'd want you to use something that binds & carries away the toxins. I'm not sure what that would be for mercury.
You're right. I just couldn't think of what she'd suggest for binding and carrying away the toxins.
Quote:
I agree with you.
And, I'd be cautious with cilantro while mercury fillings are present.
There is something about parsley...ok, cilantro is also called "Chinese parsley". But, parsley is a diuretic, so that could be a caution with consuming too much while nursing also.
Pat
No, there is something about parsley, but again it's one of those things that I can't remember right now. I think there's more to it than it just being a diuretic.
Quote:
Anyway, (not that you're flora, but...) :
I know this wasn't directed at me but nonetheless.

#148 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 05:23 PM
kl5

Quote:
I know this wasn't directed at me but nonetheless.
It WAS directed at you! And everyone here.

:
#149 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 05:35 PM

[QUOTE=whoMe;13413644]Lunulas - Mine are missing, too, though now I have them on my thumbs. Dh's were huge, though now they're looking more normal. When I read up on it before, the explanation I liked the best was that it had to do with how much oxygen can get to your fingertips. So many factors would affect it, including anemia, blood pressure, other nutrition, etc. I liked that explanation because I don't think my circulation's great, my fingers and toes are always cold, and dh is a heater.

Improving nutrition - I'm thinking it would probably take a while if you were stuck with just food, but this is where supplements can come in really handy to make up the difference. I think the only way it would take multiple generations is through epigenetics, or else the process of figuring it out taking so long that things weren't as ideal as we'd hoped before getting pg again.

Yeah, that makes a lot more sense--mine have been that way all my life. (My thumbs do have them, too).
My problem is that the supps are sucking us dry $$$. We are self employed and things have slowed quite a bit these days...I just can't afford the supps any longer! :

Can I just say that this thread is FLYING!?! I'm trying to keep up, but sheesh!

caution: one-handed nak

typos likely

#150 of 468 Old 03-23-2009, 05:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannic View Post
My problem is that the supps are sucking us dry $$$. We are self employed and things have slowed quite a bit these days...I just can't afford the supps any longer! :

Can I just say that this thread is FLYING!?! I'm trying to keep up, but sheesh!
I totally hear you (and I'm sure others do as well) on the cost of supplements. I think at my worst in the last year I was spending about $150/mth on supplements (just for myself).
This thread is always crazy busy. We average about 400 posts per week.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page