Salicylate/Amine/Histamine Sensitive Tribe - Page 10 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#271 of 391 Old 09-30-2010, 01:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, I will try to slip him some too! What about the mo/B6/C/methyl B12 supps - should I be slipping him some of that or should I give him solely through breast milk at this stage?
#272 of 391 Old 09-30-2010, 02:02 PM

What about something comprehensive like this:
Kirkman Spectrum-Complete

Trying to crunch the pennies as I realise that I'm actually quite broke after spending what I had to spare on his last set up supps which turned out bad.

I'm sure that there are plenty of things in this powder that he could totally react to right? For example, we most likely need to work on that shortlist of supps you gave us first so that he can start to tolerate calcium which is included in this powder? I think also there are also sali ingredients in it.
#273 of 391 Old 09-30-2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama9 View Post
Okay, I will try to slip him some too! What about the mo/B6/C/methyl B12 supps - should I be slipping him some of that or should I give him solely through breast milk at this stage?
Quote:
What about something comprehensive like this:
Kirkman Spectrum-Complete
My son still reacts to a bunch of stuff in there. You could try something like the biocare minerals supp (I don't think it had calcium). Most vitamins pass well in breastmilk (i.e. you take more, he gets more). Minerals have an upper limit in breastmilk, so those work better supping both of you. And I like methyl B12 direct if possible as well (you'll pass on the B12, but not the methyls, I don't think).

To start though, take all of those supps for you, and just mag for him, and see where that takes you. If that's OK, then add a little mo directly for him as well (or a more complete trace minerals supp like the biocare one). Then add the methyl b12.

Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win. ~Jonathan Kozel
#274 of 391 Old 09-30-2010, 05:42 PM

Thanks so much mamafish - I feel so much more relaxed now that I have some clarity and a plan. There's nothing worse than feeling helpless and in the dark when it comes to your babies!

We just had our bath and I am totally zonked!!! DS is out cold too. I was expecting a bought of hyperactivity or something judging by what some other mamas here went through with the salt baths.
#275 of 391 Old 09-30-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Thanks so much mamafish - I feel so much more relaxed now that I have some clarity and a plan. There's nothing worse than feeling helpless and in the dark when it comes to your babies!

We just had our bath and I am totally zonked!!! DS is out cold too. I was expecting a bought of hyperactivity or something judging by what some other mamas here went through with the salt baths.
A few have that hyperactivity reaction, but for most, they are very calming. If it knocked both of you out, odds are good you are both very low in mag, so keep them up, every day (some days I used to do two for DS - no such thing as too much, particularly if he finds them very relaxing).

My DS was mag deficient, and it brought no end of problems - mag is so critical to so many things in our bodies. I hope it at least brings you some nice downtime, and better sleep!

#276 of 391 Old 09-30-2010, 05:52 PM

Thanks, that would be a great thing in this household for sure.

Yes, that's so interesting about magnesium. I was literally depending on mag for several years in order to just function - no exaggeration. I was taking supps every day and not all of them worked, even the same kind of mag - it depended on the brand. I must have spent so much on them over the years. Mag totally saved me.

It doesn't surprise me that DS is probably low in mag. I was wondering years ago why my body wouldn't tank up and store some mag - I needed a lot of it like every single day.
#277 of 391 Old 10-01-2010, 02:01 AM

Take some P5P as well - the active form of B6 - it helps get magnesium into cells. It cut my son's magnesium need in half, by properly getting the magnesium where it needs to be. If you take it, it will pass through to your son in breastmilk.

#278 of 391 Old 10-01-2010, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamafish9 View Post
Take some P5P as well - the active form of B6 - it helps get magnesium into cells. It cut my son's magnesium need in half, by properly getting the magnesium where it needs to be. If you take it, it will pass through to your son in breastmilk.
Okay, fantastic, I'll get some of that too - thank you.

DS and I slept like logs and I could hardly wake up this morning!

He still has bad runny poop and is looking a little pale. I'm feeding him as much as possible but he's pooping with many feeds. I will research about electrolytes for babes. If anyone has any tips please let me know. xxx
#279 of 391 Old 10-01-2010, 11:48 AM

Breastmilk is the absolute best for baby electrolytes - so if he's nursing lots, you're doing everything right. I hope he feels better soon!

#280 of 391 Old 10-01-2010, 02:41 PM

Thanks mamafish, he is doing much better - the runs have slowed down, his colour is slowly coming back and the almost-bleeding red ring around his anus is now a pink colour. The rash on the back of his neck has almost disappeared! That's a first!

Tonight he is bouncing around with energy and is in good spirits. We will go run a salt bath again in a moment. I have been nursing him hourly or so.

My milk supply is looking a bit on the thin side though. I mean, there is definitely milk coming through, just my boobs are sagging/drooping a little and I'm sure it's the diet because I don't do well on just meat and right now it's 2 meats and some pear with no fats.

I'm thinking before the supps to try and bring in another food just to get my calories and energy up to help the milk? Not too sure....
#281 of 391 Old 10-01-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
I'm thinking before the supps to try and bring in another food just to get my calories and energy up to help the milk? Not too sure....
Yes, if your milk supply is suffering, absolutely try a fat source. Keep up with the Epsom salts, sounds like that's addressing some stuff. What kind of meat are you eating - can you get extra fat from the butcher from that kind of animal, and use it to fry up everything you eat?

Also, if mag deficiency was the problem with him processing sals, you may see enough improvement in just a few days of Epsom salts baths to add some moderate sals foods back in (things like sweet potato and squash - start with small helpings at first). Those with lots of added fat can really help on an ED. You can even up the baths to 2x a day, that will address the deficiency faster. And add in oral mag for yourself, to bowel tolerance and then back off just a little.

#282 of 391 Old 10-01-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Yes, if your milk supply is suffering, absolutely try a fat source. Keep up with the Epsom salts, sounds like that's addressing some stuff. What kind of meat are you eating - can you get extra fat from the butcher from that kind of animal, and use it to fry up everything you eat?

Also, if mag deficiency was the problem with him processing sals, you may see enough improvement in just a few days of Epsom salts baths to add some moderate sals foods back in (things like sweet potato and squash - start with small helpings at first). Those with lots of added fat can really help on an ED. You can even up the baths to 2x a day, that will address the deficiency faster. And add in oral mag for yourself, to bowel tolerance and then back off just a little.
I have been frying with more lamb fat as I am only eating lamb, chicken and pear right now. It seems to go brown very quickly though and I'm worried about the whole amine issue with browning the meat (I think I read that someplace).

I would love to trial the jar of goose fat that I have in the fridge. I just can't remember if that is okay on this ED (amine-wise). I guess I could always try it? It doesn't burn easily on high heat and it goes really liquid like coconut oil when it is heated.

Adding small helpings of squash and sweet potato would be so awesome because of the energy boost they will also give me. I may go with squash first, and then the potato.

If they go well, I could always trial egg again? Or coconut oil? I'm not sure what his reaction is to them though so it may be better after the supps trials - not too sure...

Thanks for the mag advice too, I will definitely up the baths and get hold of the extra mag supp (will order some after I cook myself some dinner).

Tonight the bath made DS a little hyper for around 15 mins and then he was knocked out at the boob. Does this mean that his mag deficiency is balancing out, or something else is going on (is it a good thing)?
#283 of 391 Old 10-01-2010, 05:33 PM

Absolutely try the goose fat - a good cooking fat is priceless on an ED.

Eggs are also wonderful, so you could trial those again soon as well. Adding foods is a big priority - we were lucky, eggs were OK for us, and they were a lifesaver when I was only eating 5 foods! Go easy on quantity of anything you add at first - eggs are high sulfur, and some kids can't handle too much sulfur foods either (another bucket type reaction).

Stay away from coconut oil for a while - it's super high sals. Try the coconut milk first, it's much less concentrated sals, and still a great food to have.

I also added in small amounts of avocado fairly soon (higher sals food, so just a little, maybe 1/4 avocado a day, but the fat was soooo good).

So long as the mag baths don't make him too wild for very long, I'd keep them up. 15 minutes isn't enough to worry about . If he keeps sleeping well, it's a very good thing!

#284 of 391 Old 10-01-2010, 06:17 PM

Okay, I have a good plan now - thanks!!

That is interesting about the sulphur-bucket. When DS was only 3 months old, I noticed that I could do one egg but not two eggs at one meal and not eggs every day. Perhaps the sulphur bucket was the issue? I want to make a list of which foods are in which lists and which ones are highest, etc. I think this would be a great guide for us to go by as I discover more challenges/resolutions along the way.

That's awesome that you had eggs in your safe list when you were down to five foods. With all of this information that your brain can process, you must have been burning ten kilos of fat per minute!

Right now, I have to admit, out of my three, the pear gives me instant heart palpitations. They don't feel great and the palps last me for around an hour or so with each pear that I eat. I'm eating 1-3 per day.

When I think of it, (I'm trying to look on the bright side) I'm sort of doing a "sali/amine/histamine and other food chemicals" ED within a hard-core, more extended allergy ED so I could probably feel rest assured that we'll have more foods back in sooner than later, even if they are going to be quite limited at the moment.

Yummy for avocados - I will just have to be so disciplined not to eat too much of them. I go out of control when I have those in front of me
#285 of 391 Old 10-01-2010, 07:57 PM

Can you get mango? Try switching pear out for mango (or even just eat less pear and add mango). Relatively low sals fruit, and worked pretty early on for me.

Yeah, if he could tolerate one egg but not two, that sounds like a sulfur foods issue - meaning go easy on them, but you can probably add them in small quantities.

The other thing you could try adding is beans - all but fava beans are low sals. I made a pretty yummy hummus with just garlic, lemon juice, chickpeas and salt early on in my ED.

So what grains are you least suspicious of? It sounds like getting one back in would be really helpful for you calories wise, and grains are low in most food chemicals.

#286 of 391 Old 10-02-2010, 01:57 PM

Mama9,

My son has been loading nutrients and magnesium and epsoms salts baths for a while now and still having issues with bucket load. I would hold off on the sweet potato or butternut squash or avocado based on how difficult things have been for you guys, but stick with a low sal diet and ramp up very gradually and you restock your body with nutrients.

I wonder if you cooked the pears you would have a different reaction to them, the heart palps from them is perplexing.

My understanding (and experience when I was reacting to sals) is that coconut oil is low and coconut milk is high. I could not tolerate a reasonable amount like 1/4 can of the milk at all but could eat tablespoons of the oil with no issue.

Not sure about goose fat if you think you are amine sensitive? Palm oil (Spectrum or 365 organic) works so well for us when absolutely nothing else did, that is out for you?

These are staples of a low food chemical diet:

Bananas (phenols can effect some people), pears, cabbage, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, rutabegas (cook all cruciferous veggies very well, watch the sulfur), carrots, peas, green beans, celery, leeks, iceberg lettuce, white potatoes, rice, sorghum, buckwheat, arrowroot, oats, amaranth, quinoa, tapioca, millet (go easy millet is a goitrogen like cruciferous don't know influence of cooking on it), wheat, rye and barley is fine but don't know if you want to stay gluten free, red or brown lentils, chickpeas, kidney beans, cashews, chives, parsley, eggs, and fish and meats fresh and cooked quickly (not pot roast or long simmered stew for example will create amines).

I think chiro/CST is really helping DS with his tolerances too.
#287 of 391 Old 10-02-2010, 03:22 PM

It now seems for sure that the most famous food chemical intolerant person found relief from it treating her thyroid:

Quote:
But things are going relatively well, the thyroid problem is mostly under control, and my food chemical intolerances are 90% gone when I’m well – though when I go through a bad patch with my thyroid they come roaring back.
http://autoimmunethyroid.wordpress.com/
However, I think she is using the synthetic T4 thyroid hormone so maybe that is why she is having trouble.

My major concern about DS at this point is getting his thyroid evaluated properly. His Free T3 is below normal lab range. He does have a small amount of anti thyroid antibodies but not above the lab range for diagnosing Hashimoto's. My concern is that Hashi's antibodies can fluctuate... and we happened to test him when they were down.

And his father has exposed him to wheat off and on (gluten reportedly triggers a six month attack on the thyroid by the body if you have Hashi's) so I'm wondering if we should challenge wheat and then test? I know this should be in a thyroid thread, but maybe Emma's experience could be key to the whole food chemical deal?
#288 of 391 Old 10-02-2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Can you get mango? Try switching pear out for mango (or even just eat less pear and add mango). Relatively low sals fruit, and worked pretty early on for me.

Yeah, if he could tolerate one egg but not two, that sounds like a sulfur foods issue - meaning go easy on them, but you can probably add them in small quantities.

The other thing you could try adding is beans - all but fava beans are low sals. I made a pretty yummy hummus with just garlic, lemon juice, chickpeas and salt early on in my ED.

So what grains are you least suspicious of? It sounds like getting one back in would be really helpful for you calories wise, and grains are low in most food chemicals.
Right, the mango is a great idea. I will look for some and maybe even rotate the pear and mango. Eating less fruit in general right now would be a good idea I think.

I could definitely try beans - I think we had bad luck with chickpeas a while back, but I will go for the beans soon too. I'm mad for hummus and I really miss it.

Grains.....mmmmm....out of all of the grains I've tried, I have only had luck with white rice. And I was eating fragrant Thai rice, which did affect DS (missing days of poops). It was the only way I could keep up my milk supply a while back and it had the less traumatic reactions out of all of the foods that helped my milk supply, so I thought at the time. Now I know that fragrant rice is high in salicylates so I actually tried a little sushi rice tonight. I feel so much better now I've had that in my bowl of chicken and lamb (I'm getting so sick of just these meats that I want to throw up just thinking about them).

I haven't tried amaranth yet - I have to try and find out how high in salis it is.

Today has been not so great. All prior to trying the rice - DS had screaming fits, and I mean real screaming at the top of his lungs with lots of nappies full of diarrhea. It stinks too. He is straining with it and he seems to be getting very tired from it all. The rash on his butt got worse but it could be because he's leaking acid smelling wet poop all of the time. I changed him a million times trying not to over rub his red bottom. I am seeing less pee in his nappies, and I'm concerned that I am getting less liquid/milk into him than he is pooping out.

I saw another tooth coming, so there is a pair of teeth that are visible but I really don't know how much the teething has to do with his bowel situation.

We didn't get our mag bath in tonight as he passed out to sleep during the feed before we would normally do a bath. Also if I do another one tonight I don't know if I will be able to wake up to do anything tomorrow - no joke, I am totally out of it after those baths and they give me the weirdest dreams! They also make me terribly dehydrated and waking myself up to drink through the night is so hard. I'm normally the lightest sleeper in the universe. I will get back on the baths tomorrow for both of us.

Milk supply-wise - it is worse today. What to do? I honestly don't think I can get enough calories in to nip this problem in the bud. It's like a race against time because in order to bring in foods I need to go very carefully with the amounts. For example, to trial rice or potato, I must take small amounts each day to see if there is a reaction and if there is I need to pull back to the amount that is safe or pull completely depending on how it goes. Realistically it seems like I'll get through two potatoes and/or a cup of rice in a week - hardly not enough calories to save my drooping boobies

So I have a dilemma. My milk is definitely going down - I hate to say it. DS needs food/liquid PLUS his diarrhea is not getting any better. I obviously need to get him fed and hydrated? He won't drink water and solid foods have been a disaster so far. Squash was okay but in very small amounts but anyway, I'm talking about his main source of nourishment here - breast milk - going downhill at a very bad time.

Can't leave this until he needs to go on a drip in the local hospital - sounds dramatic but it's been three days of water and mucous coming out of his backside with droopy boobs to replenish with.

If you were in my shoes, would you supp with an elemental whilst trying to work on upping the calories and the milk supply in the best way possible (whatever foods causes the least reactions)?

I've tried SO hard to stay away from that tub of refined oil ridden, MSG flavored, corn syrup laden stuff - sorry to formula bash there as I know it has been a total life saver for some mamas - I'm just very sensitive about using it. I'd make my own formula if there was one that he could tolerate and I don't even know if he would tolerate an elemental formula anyway.

Perhaps my next trial should be a little Neocate?

Okay, I'll start on that 'about my DS' thread as my topic is all over the place. DS is crying in his sleep - poor baby.
xxx
#289 of 391 Old 10-02-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
Mama9,

My son has been loading nutrients and magnesium and epsoms salts baths for a while now and still having issues with bucket load. I would hold off on the sweet potato or butternut squash or avocado based on how difficult things have been for you guys, but stick with a low sal diet and ramp up very gradually and you restock your body with nutrients.

Right, I definitely need to go slowly - that's also why I'm panicked today about my milk supply. I feel that I need food back in as fast as possible. DS is extremely sensitive and the degree of his sensitivity often changes from bad to worse it seems. Trialling anything, from food to nutrients, is going to take a while I feel as I do need to streamline our efforts. My biggest mistakes with him have been me doing too much too quickly and not knowing what was what and having to wait for his flare ups to go down before making my next move.

I wonder if you cooked the pears you would have a different reaction to them, the heart palps from them is perplexing.

I was thinking that today actually. I may cook my next pear and I will let you know how it affected me.

My understanding (and experience when I was reacting to sals) is that coconut oil is low and coconut milk is high. I could not tolerate a reasonable amount like 1/4 can of the milk at all but could eat tablespoons of the oil with no issue.

I remember DS getting reactions from coconut milk in the past, but all of my 'trials' have been very muddled with overlapping symptoms. I haven't tried the oil yet and will chalk it into my newly streamlined list of foods to trial.

Not sure about goose fat if you think you are amine sensitive? Palm oil (Spectrum or 365 organic) works so well for us when absolutely nothing else did, that is out for you?

This is my concern about the goose fat. I am sure that DS has an amine issue and I don't know how much of the fat he can tolerate. I could push it back down the list and when I do get to it I can try very small amounts. He has reacted to palm oil when he was a newborn, but it was the red kind. Haven't tried the white kind. I remember 365 when I was living in the States I miss the US! I think we can get Spectrum here though.

These are staples of a low food chemical diet:

Bananas (phenols can effect some people), pears, cabbage, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, rutabegas (cook all cruciferous veggies very well, watch the sulfur), carrots, peas, green beans, celery, leeks, iceberg lettuce, white potatoes, rice, sorghum, buckwheat, arrowroot, oats, amaranth, quinoa, tapioca, millet (go easy millet is a goitrogen like cruciferous don't know influence of cooking on it), wheat, rye and barley is fine but don't know if you want to stay gluten free, red or brown lentils, chickpeas, kidney beans, cashews, chives, parsley, eggs, and fish and meats fresh and cooked quickly (not pot roast or long simmered stew for example will create amines).

Thank you for this list - we've been gluten free for a few months now. Banana used to trigger his reflux and I haven't gone back there yet. I did buy a bunch today because it's low sali and the reflux thing could have gone by now, but I will try say a bite from one and see. I'm not eating cruciferous veggies as it makes him super gassy, haven't tried legumes/beans again with him for the longest time but they're on my list. Most grains have failed big-time. I also have an undetected thyroid issue (in my opinion) - I must catch up on your research regarding thyroid issues. Sorry for rambling!

I think chiro/CST is really helping DS with his tolerances too.

I will find a new practitioner when I have the funds. I did try before, many months ago. That's so very awesome that it's helping your DS! I'm so skint right now that I can hardly afford our new supps that we need to get.
Thanks JaneS xxx
#290 of 391 Old 10-02-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
I'm also going to suggest you start an "about him" thread if you haven't, and collect all your background into one place - you'll get more help than sticking it in this thread.
Hi mamafish, here it is. Thanks again for the tip.

Our Own Little Thread
#291 of 391 Old 10-22-2010, 11:04 PM

Resurrecting this thread on advice of another mama!!! I think we have a sals problem here, and I want to find out asap. Problem? DH won't be home, I have a day to shop, and I need a week's worth of recipes and meal ideas that fit the no sals bill plus gluten, dairy, and soy free. One child can have gluten and the other dairy, so if some recipes have one or the other it's ok. I have a lot of reading to do here, but if I could have a little help getting started here on the fly....I'd you all!

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
#292 of 391 Old 10-23-2010, 12:09 AM

Rice (or other safe grains) and meat or beans were the core of most of our meals early on. Pears, mango smoothie, and any veggies on the low sals list they'll eat. Bananas were fine for us, aren't for some (high in amines).

#293 of 391 Old 10-23-2010, 11:00 AM

From my post above:

Quote:
Sticking with plain meats or fresh fish instead of recipes is easier. Eggs and custards. Rice, beans, potatoes. Gluten free pancakes are easy to adapt to sal free and homemade baked goods such as biscuits and pear muffins.

Be careful with things like rice milk that has added vitamin A if you use that for a dairy replacement. The Rice Dream Original has no additives I believe but check on that. Don't use lowfat milk with added vitamin A too... the retinyl palmitate chemical form of vit. A which is preserved with BHA/BHT that is not on label, so stick with whole. Some butters and Earth Balance have color added, don't use those.
#294 of 391 Old 10-27-2010, 01:47 PM

Hello all!
I am so happy to have found this site, well I think relief is more like it. I have been dealing with food issues for a year now. All 3 of my girls and my-self are celiac. We aren't just gluten-free, but all grass related grain-free (including corn, rice, etc). My middle daughter just seems to be worse, removing grain from her diet helped for a while. When we did skin testing she had a HUGE!!! histamine reaction. She also tested positive for Almonds, salmon, oranges, bananas, apples, coffee to start, but within minutes her entire arm was just a mess. It all just seemed to random for my way of thinking so I've been hunting down the connection and have found that her most sensitive foods are also high in Amines. I am having a hard time finding soaps, shampoos, etc that does not cause major acne. It also triggers near panic attacks. She is extremely bright, but can not focus.

1.How can i detox her safely? We are already eliminating these from her diet, but it just isn't working fast enough.
2. Omegas????she can not tolerate salmon.
3. Has anyone tried Hemp milk or protein powder?
4. I see a lot of discussion about using fermented foods, I thought fermentation was bad (in this case)?
5. She is a teenage girl...always hungry...imagine a hungry lioness on steriods...have any suggestions for snacks?

I apologize if this is redundant, this is such a large thread.
#295 of 391 Old 10-27-2010, 02:40 PM

thought of more questions

What about coconut flour? I use it all the time when baking GF breads.

She also seems to have major problems with the Mint family. This seems to be the only "plant family" relation that I have found. All other foods are random, meaning that she has a problem with Almonds, but not all nuts. Spinach, tomatoes, oranges, grapes, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, persimmon, salmon. She has tree allergies, grasses, dog, cat, but MAJOR dust mite. Are the environmental related to food?
#296 of 391 Old 10-28-2010, 08:43 AM

Welcome GFmama!

Make sure your dd is getting enough vit C. I am very amine sensitive and if I dont get enough C, I am a mess.

For omega 3s, chia seeds, flax oil and other fish are great, but old fish can cause a amine reaction, so fresh is best.
#297 of 391 Old 10-28-2010, 11:41 PM

Where does Kale fall in the sals scheme? I like to put it in smoothies, but haven't recently. Our smoothies are really boring, what with banana, mango, and pear. Every time. I'd like to at least beef up the nutrition and roughage...DD's pooping, but they are little round pellets that she's working at. I don't think all of these bananas, rice, and cheese is helping lol! I did buy some brown rice today to help some.

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
#298 of 391 Old 10-29-2010, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 View Post
Welcome GFmama!

Make sure your dd is getting enough vit C. I am very amine sensitive and if I dont get enough C, I am a mess.

For omega 3s, chia seeds, flax oil and other fish are great, but old fish can cause a amine reaction, so fresh is best.
What kind of Vit C do you use? When we do supplements, I try to use whole food as possible. That leaves us with a problem in this category as we can't tolerate oranges, tomato, strawberries, well citrus of any kind.
#299 of 391 Old 10-29-2010, 07:35 AM

I am also trying Milk of Magnesia on her face for the acne problems. Saying a prayer that this works!
#300 of 391 Old 10-29-2010, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFMama View Post
What kind of Vit C do you use? When we do supplements, I try to use whole food as possible. That leaves us with a problem in this category as we can't tolerate oranges, tomato, strawberries, well citrus of any kind.
I like natural C too and use camu camu berry powder, acerola powder, or NOW brand tru C. All are great sources.

Just wondering how our dd is with dairy? Have you cut that out too?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page