prenatal allergy prevention, nutrition-style - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 99 Old 07-24-2009, 11:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Suppose someone just found out they were pregnant. No more pre-ttc. Let's make a list of everything to do to maximize health of the baby and mom, with the goal of preventing allergies (or any of the related disorders). Nutrients to pay attention to, blood tests to get, things we're curious about...

I'll start, and update here to keep the list in one place.

nutrients:
folate - right form, right amount (not too much or too little)
B12 - make sure levels are good and it's being absorbed (check stomach acid)
vit D - good 25 OH D levels
vit A - I'm still confused about if it's too much or too little that messes with midline stuff
iodine - veeerrryyy carefully
salt, water, electrolytes - keep kidneys happy
magnesium - for calcium ion channels and to keep bowels moving/prevent reabsorption.
calcium - for calcium ion channels
molybdenum/B6 - for sulfation and morning sickness)
biotin

nutrient availability
have a healthy gut - try gluten free
easy access nutrients - soak/ferment/broth, WAPF-style

gut bacteria:
fermented foods - probiotics

hormonal:
good thyroid levels at XXX week gestation are required for proper thyroid development in baby
if mom's adrenals can't keep up, she'll lean on baby's in the third trimester

tests:
insulin/blood sugar, as a baseline (insulin resistance/inflammation concerns) plus normal gestational diabetes concerns
folate, B12, homocysteine, retinol levels during the week the tongue divides from the rest of the mouth (week 9? 7? 11?)

protective measures:
bentonite clay - for binding toxins
milk thistle - for protecting the liver

attitude/mood:
be happy with life
avoid stress - treat adrenals if you're stressing over nothing
truly believe in what you're doing, whatever it may be - the energy side of things

healing things to avoid:
*starting* kombucha - mobilizes metals
black seed

what else?

allergy-nutrition mama, dh, 4yo dd, and March ds
Eating shouldn't be stressful!
#2 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 12:25 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Whoa, you need to be up-front with us now, your online pals and buddies, is there something you need to share?

On another note... interesting idea, and since I'm (hopefully) getting closer to TTC, I want to figure all this stuff out too. Let me go back and read what you actually wrote as opposed to all sorts of supposition flashing through my brain and see if I have anything useful to add.
#3 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 12:32 AM

In terms of protective measures, and in case we get any of the other stuff wrong, I'd say healthy gut stuff, probiotic foods, consider no gluten, homemade stock, soaked/fermented grains, soaked beans, all those good things. And the intangible other half (since I saw my health take a nosedive in part due to life stress) seeking out joy; working on contentment in daily life; loving, peaceful relationships, that type of stuff. Not sure how to quantify what that does for specific nutrients, though it is bad for your adrenals, so I guess maybe extra vitC and pantothenic acid?
#4 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 12:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaLopez View Post
Whoa, you need to be up-front with us now, your online pals and buddies, is there something you need to share?
Umm... Not until the ILs are done visiting in august. They weren't too pleased with dd's homebirth :

#5 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoMe View Post
Umm... Not until the ILs are done visiting in august. They weren't too pleased with dd's homebirth :
Let me just say that the Ides of March is an excellent day (some rough guesstimating going on). I'll be, sh!t, I'll be 35.

And a delayed til August Congratulations! Wow!

Okay, so on vitamin A, I've wondered. Seems like making sure D and K2 are there, either in diet or supps (and I don't know enough about supplementing K2, which you aren't anyway so it's a non-issue with you, but I may need to figure it out), but if they're okay, then I think the mainstream says 10,000 IU of A is the max to supplement? I'm seeing most prenatal vits in the range of 5,000 IU, half as beta-carotene. I want to figure this out too. Will see if I can go off and really read that WAPF article and then actually read the articles they cite, and what the other side says.

But yippee! :
#6 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 12:51 AM

I've been musing on this subject lately as well.

I was thinking about cutting out common allergy foods. Wondering if it could be helpful to a babe, if their mother avoided, dairy, gluten, soy, & etc. I'm wondering if it would help? My youngest is allergic to wheat, and gluten sensitive, and it was affecting her in the womb. Of course we couldn't tell this, *then*. So it's something I've been musing on since. I wonder how healthy the effect of a restricted diet could be?
#7 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 12:51 AM

Zinc. Stretch mark prevention (obviously a more minor concern), digestion, detoxification. Good stuff there. Did you see that there's a zinc sulfate sold at vitacost, I think it's Ethical Nutrients Zinc Status. You already have something for the taste test, right? I hear some folks find it truly vile, so I'm wondering if there's a flavor range from water to somewhat icky to revolting.

Selenium for autoimmune stuff, asthma prevention in baby, seems easy to make sure without overdoing it by sticking to Pat's 2 brazil nut/day routine (except for those with nut allergies). And good for glutathione production.

Seems like ways to get trace minerals are useful, probably stuff you've already got. Nettles, for the minerals and the adrenal support, since pregnancy is draining on the adrenals. Good salt to taste. When can you start RRL tea? No idea what it tastes like. Plenty of sleep, also good for the adrenals. Sorry for the serial posting, I want to start incorporating more, I think I still have a lot further to go (the lemon juice daily this week is kicking my rear) so I think I should start improving my status now.
#8 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 12:53 AM

Quote:
:
#9 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 01:10 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Let me just say that the Ides of March is an excellent day (some rough guesstimating going on). I'll be, sh!t, I'll be 35.

And a delayed til August Congratulations! Wow!

Okay, so on vitamin A, I've wondered. Seems like making sure D and K2 are there, either in diet or supps (and I don't know enough about supplementing K2, which you aren't anyway so it's a non-issue with you, but I may need to figure it out), but if they're okay, then I think the mainstream says 10,000 IU of A is the max to supplement? I'm seeing most prenatal vits in the range of 5,000 IU, half as beta-carotene. I want to figure this out too. Will see if I can go off and really read that WAPF article and then actually read the articles they cite, and what the other side says.

But yippee! :
My calculations have to do with when we gave up naps and when things started tasting odd before our camping trip. I think you're pretty close to my guesses, but then again, dd was a week and a half post dates...

What I'm wondering about vit A has to do with the interaction with D. WAPF says to do a 10:1 ratio, iirc, but the only 'safe' CLO is more like a 10:6 ratio. I hope I'm remembering those numbers right. So it seems like even more A would be in order. I've never supped much A, regardless, so I'm not too worried about overshooting, but it's still been a nagging question in my head. Seems like if you take the FCLO, especially in summer, then you'd need to eat liver too to avoid D toxicity/A deficiency. I'm still doing tons of kerrygold (and oddly enough, preferring ghee over butter) so I think I'm set on K2, but thanks for the reminder. I'll add it to the list.

Quote:
Zinc. Stretch mark prevention (obviously a more minor concern), digestion, detoxification. Good stuff there. Did you see that there's a zinc sulfate sold at vitacost, I think it's Ethical Nutrients Zinc Status. You already have something for the taste test, right? I hear some folks find it truly vile, so I'm wondering if there's a range of water to somewhat icky to revolting.

Selenium for autoimmune stuff, asthma prevention in baby, seems easy to make sure without overdoing it by sticking to Pat's 2 brazil nut/day routine (except for those with nut allergies). And good for glutathione production.

Seems like ways to get trace minerals are useful, probably stuff you've already got. Nettles, for the minerals and the adrenal support, since pregnancy is draining on the adrenals. Good salt to taste. When can you start RRL tea? No idea what it tastes like. Plenty of sleep, also good for the adrenals. Sorry for the serial posting, I want to start incorporating more, I think I still have a lot further to go (the lemon juice daily this week is kicking my rear) so I think I should start improving now.
Yeah, I'm back to my nettles as of today, I think it'll be a daily thing. Can you get too much nettles?

Hmm... With dd, I didn't get any stretch marks till after 38 weeks or so. I wonder if that's when my zinc finally ran out? Interesting data point if it is related like that. How does vit C relate to stretch marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I know true love. View Post

I was thinking about cutting out common allergy foods. Wondering if it could be helpful to a babe, if their mother avoided, dairy, gluten, soy, & etc. I'm wondering if it would help? My youngest is allergic to wheat, and gluten sensitive, and it was affecting her in the womb. Of course we couldn't tell this, *then*. So it's something I've been musing on since. I wonder how healthy the effect of a restricted diet could be?
I'm off of a bunch of stuff for dd right now, and have no plans to start eating gluten or soy (biggest reactions) at all, even if/when my milk disappears and even though I still haven't noticed any reaction in myself, whatsoever. Nutrition-wise, it's definitely possible to get everything you need on a restricted diet, but you have to be careful (especially with calcium/dairy). The hardest part is the learning curve at the beginning, and making sure you get enough calories. The benefits for baby - I don't think there's much evidence that mom avoiding foods will prevent an allergy in the baby, but my guess is that mom avoiding foods *she's sensitive to* will have a huge effect, by reducing inflammation in mom. And those top foods are top for mom and baby alike. And yeah, gluten sensitive dd had CONSTANT hiccups in utero while I was perfecting my bread making and thinking of starting a business.

#10 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Nutrition-wise, it's definitely possible to get everything you need on a restricted diet, but you have to be careful (especially with calcium/dairy). The hardest part is the learning curve at the beginning, and making sure you get enough calories. The benefits for baby - I don't think there's much evidence that mom avoiding foods will prevent an allergy in the baby, but my guess is that mom avoiding foods *she's sensitive to* will have a huge effect, by reducing inflammation in mom. And those top foods are top for mom and baby alike. And yeah, gluten sensitive dd had CONSTANT hiccups in utero while I was perfecting my bread making and thinking of starting a business.
Oh, yeah. I'm not worried about a restricted diet. I'm a gluten-free, soy-free vegan.

I have two of four children with allergies. So it makes me feel like there is a 50% chance of allergies, ykwim? It really makes me consider the topic of avoidance during pregnancy. *If* it could help, it would be nice. You know? My youngest had really suffered from her allergies, and I hate the thought of that happening again.
#11 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 01:20 AM

Sign me up. I ran out of zinc at the end too. If I had nettles and green juice and kefir and D and zinc and iodine and loads of C, I think my darling would have been much better off. Oh, and liver support, i.e. milk thistle.

Next pregnancy (asap after we find out if T has metal issues, and thus if I do...) I plan to be gluten free, most dairy free, all but fermented soy free and most corn free. At the least.

::::

chicken3.gif   We're remote ECing, unschooling, free ranging goat dairy farmers.  

#12 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 01:22 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Oh, yeah. I'm not worried about a restricted diet. I'm a gluten-free, soy-free vegan.

I have two of four children with allergies. So it makes me feel like there is a 50% chance of allergies, ykwim? It really makes me consider the topic of avoidance during pregnancy. *If* it could help, it would be nice. You know? My youngest had really suffered from her allergies, and I hate the thought of that happening again.
Are you good on B12? Have you looked at MTHFR, aka genetic differences in folate needs/processing? Both of those are critical for methyl groups, and methyl groups are important in allergies, especially histamine mediated ones. I wonder if those genetic differences could account for the allergies? Have you read the midline defect discussions here?

#13 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtn.mama View Post
and most corn free. At the least.

Eeep! I hadn't thought of corn! I eat a lot of corn now.
#14 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 01:26 AM - Thread Starter

Oh yeah, and the odd thing about adrenal support... I've been really calm and mellow lately, much more so than normal, even in stressful situations. Which seems odd, given the circumstances. Before I knew about dd, my first symptoms were getting extra bothered by stupid little things. I'm wondering if it's really the increase in magnesium I started a month or so ago? Whatever it is, I'm taking it as a great sign!

#15 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Are you good on B12? Have you looked at MTHFR, aka genetic differences in folate needs/processing? Both of those are critical for methyl groups, and methyl groups are important in allergies, especially histamine mediated ones. I wonder if those genetic differences could account for the allergies? Have you read the midline defect discussions here?
Oh yeah, always good on B-12. I'm on top of all that vitamin and nutrition stuff in general. We've bee vegan for about 10 years now. Well, my dh is allergic to soy and dairy. I just figured he passed that on. Not sure where the gluten came from. No I haven't read them. I'll start tomorrow. Thanks.
#16 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 01:30 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Sign me up. I ran out of zinc at the end too. If I had nettles and green juice and kefir and D and zinc and iodine and loads of C, I think my darling would have been much better off. Oh, and liver support, i.e. milk thistle.

Next pregnancy (asap after we find out if T has metal issues, and thus if I do...) I plan to be gluten free, most dairy free, all but fermented soy free and most corn free. At the least.

Okay, I seriously need a list on the wall to keep everything straight. You sum it up so nicely! I want to restart iodine, at least slightly. The reason I stopped was cause I couldn't get enough supporting nutrients into dd for the iodine I was sending her way. I think the balance has shifted enough, and the risk/gain has shifted enough that it's definitely time to start again ASAP. Tomorrow morning, 1 drop. And lots and lots and lots of salt. I need to figure out how to get those salt flushes to work.

#17 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 01:55 AM

Quote:
My calculations have to do with when we gave up naps and when things started tasting odd before our camping trip. I think you're pretty close to my guesses, but then again, dd was a week and a half post dates...

What I'm wondering about vit A has to do with the interaction with D. WAPF says to do a 10:1 ratio, iirc, but the only 'safe' CLO is more like a 10:6 ratio. I hope I'm remembering those numbers right. So it seems like even more A would be in order. I've never supped much A, regardless, so I'm not too worried about overshooting, but it's still been a nagging question in my head. Seems like if you take the FCLO, especially in summer, then you'd need to eat liver too to avoid D toxicity/A deficiency. I'm still doing tons of kerrygold (and oddly enough, preferring ghee over butter) so I think I'm set on K2, but thanks for the reminder. I'll add it to the list.

I think they say the only okay CLOs are the 10:1 or ones with more D than that (vs the stuff where most of the D's been stripped out, so it ends up like 500:1) because of what's on the market and the nature of cod livers, but personally I think that overall, in our diet/environment combined, we need a lot more D than that. I've been thinking along the lines of 4:1, as a really rough guess. Just in terms of how much D we seem to need (all sources) to stay at a good place, bloodwork-wise, and how that fits into sun exposure historically. If my shelter was small and dark and basically a place to not get rained or snowed on, I'd be outside a whole lot more, I guess that's why higher intakes of D make sense to me.

Yeah, I'm back to my nettles as of today, I think it'll be a daily thing. Can you get too much nettles?

I don't know, probably you'd be good just going by preference, you're pretty in-touch with that type of thing. Seems like someone could get too much calcium that way and have magnesium issues, but I think it's mostly nutritive and not very drug-like, so it's mostly one of many healthy foods.

Hmm... With dd, I didn't get any stretch marks till after 38 weeks or so. I wonder if that's when my zinc finally ran out? Interesting data point if it is related like that. How does vit C relate to stretch marks?

I got tons of stretch marks with DD when I'd just begun to start showing and they only got worse as the pregnancy went on. Wish I'd had a clue back then, my midwives were sorta surprised. Wish any of them (it was a group practice, but my next midwife for DS didn't know either) had known what was going on. Wish I'd mentioned my ice chewing while pregnant with DS to my midwife, it was really compulsive, I think it was pica-like due to zinc deficiency.

I've heard people say vitC is involved too, but haven't run across references.

Quote:

I've not see anything one way or the other on whether milk thistle's okay in pregnancy, is it? Seems pretty benign, I don't know if it's been used historically though (if there's no actual data).

On a related note, I'm wondering about being grain-free and that reducing the need for fat soluble vitamins. I don't know where I got that idea, does it ring a bell for anyone?

Quote:
Okay, I seriously need a list on the wall to keep everything straight. You sum it up so nicely! I want to restart iodine, at least slightly. The reason I stopped was cause I couldn't get enough supporting nutrients into dd for the iodine I was sending her way. I think the balance has shifted enough, and the risk/gain has shifted enough that it's definitely time to start again ASAP. Tomorrow morning, 1 drop. And lots and lots and lots of salt. I need to figure out how to get those salt flushes to work.
I'd look into whether the salt flushes are okay while pregnant, I mean, where's the bromide, exactly? While nursing there's a bit more room, in the sense that things can go up an down in time periods when we're not nursing, and stuff can transfer back out of breastmilk. But pregnancy wouldn't be like that, and I'd want to be sure that I wasn't mobilizing from a place that new little one wouldn't have gotten that exposure.

And adding in the extra requirements of nursing and being pregnant... I know Panserbjorne looked into that for her third child, she may have some recommended reading.

Seriously, this is so exciting! :
#18 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 02:10 AM

Well, since vitamin D mediates inflammation... I'd think that going dairy-gluten-soy-corn (and nightshade and Omega-6) free would mean that you're not using as much D up...

chicken3.gif   We're remote ECing, unschooling, free ranging goat dairy farmers.  

#19 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 03:02 AM

MtnMama, thanks.

whoMe--wow on the updates to the original post. It's somewhere between weeks 16 and 20 IIRC that baby's thyroid starts working on his/her own, so it's more critical that mom be good up til that point. I went hypo just a couple weeks shy, which is why I don't remember exactly where it is (16/18 or 18/20? something like that). Small, subclinical deficiencies are probably mostly just stresses on baby and baby's thyroid function (and baby's nutrient status for the thyroid-related nutrients), but serious, non-treated hypothyroidism can cause permanent delays/learning problems.
#20 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 10:14 AM

Quote:

If I were to do it again (which I'm not, because I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay too old) I'd definitely stay off dairy-gluten-soy-corn (1) because of the odds, and (2) because of dogtorj.net saying that they're the cause of all other allergies/intolerances.

Other than that, I'd make sure I was getting enough calories/nutrition (I like the WAPF nutrients you mentioned) plus probiotics and fermented foods. And I'd stay away from the ILs if they stress you out!!

Kathy, mother of 3, wife of 1. My new recipe blog: www.kathysrecipebox.wordpress.com (no longer searchable by allergen, but at least it doesn't have a virus!)
#21 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 11:22 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I'd look into whether the salt flushes are okay while pregnant, I mean, where's the bromide, exactly? While nursing there's a bit more room, in the sense that things can go up an down in time periods when we're not nursing, and stuff can transfer back out of breastmilk. But pregnancy wouldn't be like that, and I'd want to be sure that I wasn't mobilizing from a place that new little one wouldn't have gotten that exposure.

And adding in the extra requirements of nursing and being pregnant... I know Panserbjorne looked into that for her third child, she may have some recommended reading.

Seriously, this is so exciting! :
I was looking that up earlier... Bromide is not a known teratogen, but perchlorate is. Perchlorate is also everywhere, and most likely everyone is dealing with it - *all* breastmilk samples were contaminated in one study. My picture of what the salt flushes do is they go in and fill up all open receptors with chloride, so that circulating bromide doesn't have a place to land. In the past, the treatment for bromide toxicity was salt, plain and simple. So it *seems* like it would be pretty safe from a bromide perspective, and less so with perchlorate, but that there's not really any way to avoid perchlorate. I'm thinking the benefits of the small amounts of iodine would win over the detox, for me. I've been having minor hypo symptoms, and I'm not doing any iodine at all now, really. I want to baby my thyroid and make sure it's got at least a reasonable minimum of iodine!

Quote:
Oh yeah, always good on B-12. I'm on top of all that vitamin and nutrition stuff in general. We've bee vegan for about 10 years now. Well, my dh is allergic to soy and dairy. I just figured he passed that on. Not sure where the gluten came from. No I haven't read them. I'll start tomorrow. Thanks.
Just to double check, it was good forms of B12, right? (sublingual and not cyanocobalamin?) And/or did/do you actually get blood tests to make sure your levels were happy?

#22 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 01:57 PM

Congratulations. Couple links here: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...7#post14137927

Pat

I have a blog.
#23 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 05:08 PM

What wonderful unofficial news!!!

I've been going back and forth about another one and I have to say I truly do want another one.
Will follow this with much attention

Children deserve the respect of puzzling it out.
#24 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
So it *seems* like it would be pretty safe from a bromide perspective, and less so with perchlorate, but that there's not really any way to avoid perchlorate. I'm thinking the benefits of the small amounts of iodine would win over the detox, for me. I've been having minor hypo symptoms, and I'm not doing any iodine at all now, really.
Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

Oh, and from above, the feeling calm and mellow thing sounds very good! A very good sign, and a really nice way to live. My low-level fear is that I'll feel as miserable with a theoretical next pregnancy as I did with my last, that was the beginning of our downward spiral and so not fun, but now I've got two children I could make miserable instead of just one. So it sounds like you're starting on a really good note.
#25 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 11:25 PM

Yes - I easily can have too much nettle. The extra sulfur in them gives me migraines. If you start to get headaches, just keep it in mind.
Nettles are so good for you though.

#26 of 99 Old 07-25-2009, 11:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammo2Sammo View Post
Yes - I easily can have too much nettle. The extra sulfur in them gives me migraines. If you start to get headaches, just keep it in mind.
Nettles are so good for you though.
Interesting about the sulfur. I know you've talked about it before... I really seem to need/crave a TON of sulfur and yet my knees are still clicking more than ever. I think I know my next research project...

#27 of 99 Old 07-26-2009, 12:45 AM

Or maybe it is something else in nettles. I realized that we go through 2-3 doz eggs a week, mostly with the boys and I, so we are getting our sulfur. don't know.

#28 of 99 Old 07-26-2009, 05:15 PM

Subbing. There may eventually be one more here, though I'd like to build my stores up a bit from this one first.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#29 of 99 Old 07-26-2009, 11:09 PM

Re milk thistle....

When I got pregnant I brought a list of my supplements to my OB visit. She was pretty content with them, and didn't have any problem at all with milk thistle. Then I switched to a HB MW and she thought they were good too.

THen someone here on MDC said absolutely to never take milk thistle while pregnant. So I went digging, and found that the thing you shouldn't take while pregnant is blessed thistle. They are often put together in supplements, though. Hence the negative association.

After the birth, I remember reading about a correlation being noticed between taking milk thistle during pregnancy and not having morning sickness. I didn't have any morning sickness. If taking milk thistle can protect me from morning sickness, I am happy to take that for every pregnancy.

Leigh, mama to Rostislav homeborn Aug 9 2007, and Oksana homeborn Feb 24 2011.
#30 of 99 Old 07-27-2009, 12:04 AM

I think there is a relationship between morning sickness and liver function, the HG list (hyper-something gravidum folks that Jacqueline knows, that really serious form of major morning sickness) had a lot of liver support stuff for preventing in the next pregnancy. And I can say my ms with kiddo #2 was WAY worse than kiddo #1 and I think my liver function was a lot worse by then. And when I turned hypo around 4 mos pregnant, which is when I really ran out of a lot of nutrients that are important for both thyroid function and liver function, my morning sickness got worse and never ended (except thankfully when I gave birth).

whoMe, I am totally fascinated with this topic, but I think I'm going to be in and out for the next 2 weeks as I prepare and then travel to El Paso. I want time to review all the studies on vitamin A and pregnancy, but I don't think I have time, but still, so unofficially excited for you.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page