Happy (Holi)Days are here again!! Chat! - Page 30 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-01-2010, 02:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamafish9 View Post
Awww, sweetie . Can you just take standard Thorne B's or something for the next few days?
It's my custom mix on TOP of the thorne b's. Why oh why do I need sooooo many b's?

I got all excited that dd was out early (on time) tonight, then she just peed in my lap. Can I blame the two mugs of apple cider right before bed? I want to.

How fast does zinc act? The chewies seem to be gone as of yesterday, but she only got a little zinc the day before, then maybe 10mg yesterday morning and a little more today. I seriously think I'm just seeing what I want to see half the time here. And I *know* that's what dh thinks is going on ALL the time.

Happy new year! I'm feeling anti-resolution. Hoping tomorrow's new year's party (at a family friend's) goes well

allergy-nutrition mama, dh, 4yo dd, and March ds
Eating shouldn't be stressful!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2010, 03:02 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoMe View Post
It's my custom mix on TOP of the thorne b's. Why oh why do I need sooooo many b's?

I got all excited that dd was out early (on time) tonight, then she just peed in my lap. Can I blame the two mugs of apple cider right before bed? I want to.

How fast does zinc act? The chewies seem to be gone as of yesterday, but she only got a little zinc the day before, then maybe 10mg yesterday morning and a little more today. I seriously think I'm just seeing what I want to see half the time here. And I *know* that's what dh thinks is going on ALL the time.

Happy new year! I'm feeling anti-resolution. Hoping tomorrow's new year's party (at a family friend's) goes well
I see results same-day with mag, fwiw... I know it's not zinc, but it is another mineral.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
Old 01-01-2010, 03:45 AM

Happy New Year Friends! Love and health and balance to all of us in 2010!

Just had to add the dancing broc in there for DS2, he loves it and thinks it's so funny.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:25 AM - Thread Starter

Join me in the first chat of 2010!!

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010

User Tag List