Juicy July Chat in the Allergy Forum - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 09:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
For me that would be from eating hot pizza.
Mmm... Pizza. With cheese...

I'm starting another goat kefir trial this week. And I'm starting super slow cause I actually think die off might be a significant issue this time around. Finally.

The two nurslings have been either attached or restless for the past hour plus, and I can't sleep through that. Its too early to be awake. But my sister's in town and she and my mom are taking dd to a 5 and under jazz concert this morning maybe I can nap with ds?

allergy-nutrition mama, dh, 4yo dd, and March ds
Eating shouldn't be stressful!
#62 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 10:02 AM

I've been up since 5, which is not a time I normally see. Made chocolate almond flour scones for breakfast, going to the Farmers Market in a minute. Gotta get there early, the down side to having one of the biggest markets in the country, it is packed unless it's winter, raining, or early.
I ate some butter. There are multiple raids going on here in the raw milk world, so I didn't have access to raw, but I got yummy 100% local, organic, grassfed. I am eating it straight up (I have to hide it from dd - she LOVED butter would eat it straight, but she reacted to even the ghee we tried in Dec/Jan). I am hoping to boost my vit k, I can't stand the plaquiness on my teeth anymore, I think I'm doing good on minerals and I do.not.want. to take another pill.
Stopped the Pharmax pbx with dd, the die-off was just not letting up after 2 weeks of the teeniest, tiniest sprinkle I could manage. Started her on Megaflora (also just a sprinkle) and no problems so far.

Oh - and I almost forgot, our co-op is carrying the Daiya cheese now too so we will have to try that when we get back from MI!

Emily, cooking allergen free, knitting, reading, gardening Mom to 1 beautiful girl, born in the water on July 1, 2006 Wife to 1 handsome man since September 10, 2005
#63 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Chocolate cures everything don't ya' know?
(except Kathy's back pain)
I loved your little tiny letters. At least I can have chocolate now in moderation, without it bothering my back! Now I'm finding that peanut butter gives me heartburn (but peanuts don't). And sometimes tomato products give me heartburn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannic View Post
My deep freeze died and I had to bake two turkeys. I have the cutest picture of my toddler eating a turkey leg.
Mmmm... roasted turkey legs.

DS has been "reacting" we think for 2 days. It's so hard to tell what's lyme and what's food. He's been having cane sugar on rotation, and not too much. But on the last rice/sugar day, he had two rice krispie treats. Two nights ago he was moaning/screaming half the night with leg pains (gave him clay, then a pepto, finally quieted down after a few hours). Then last night he was moaning/screaming and I gave him Mg and Advil, then he said it was his stomach not his legs. Again, he quieted after a few hours (but those hours seemed really long). DH thinks it's lyme. I think it was the sugar.

There was a good deal at Costco on turkey breasts, so I'm going to attempt to make some chicken dishes with turkey so that DS can try them too (like turkey mirabella)... oooh, a turkey pot pie would be good... anyone have a recipe for an upper crust? I made good biscuits the other day for shortcake, I wonder if I could just use the recipe for that (minus the sugar) plopped on top.

Kathy, mother of 3, wife of 1. My new recipe blog: www.kathysrecipebox.wordpress.com (no longer searchable by allergen, but at least it doesn't have a virus!)
#64 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 12:27 PM

Nut butters are easier to digest than whole nuts.

I got Yasko's book, Pathways to Recovery a couple of days ago. She says coffee has a LOT of methyl groups. I've never liked coffee in any form, and I don't seem to have a shortage of methyl groups, generally. If anything, I get too many. Anyone have more data points to add?

#65 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 12:42 PM

DS1 has an ear infection. He says he can't hear out of his ear.
I'm concerned.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#66 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 01:54 PM

JR have you tried garlic oil for his ear? Is it hurting him?

You ladies have been busy!! any fun 4th of July plans?

DD has been getting these little pink dots around her under eye area. Does any know what it is or what may cause it?
#67 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom61508 View Post
JR have you tried garlic oil for his ear? Is it hurting him?

DD has been getting these little pink dots around her under eye area. Does any know what it is or what may cause it?
I don't have any and am not sure how to make it. He says it hurts, yes. He's had a terrible cough for the last week or so which seems to be resolving now.

No plans.

No ideas. Sorry.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#68 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 02:54 PM

ds2's "side" has yeast- it's cracked and now bleeding. he just tried to nurse and it hurt so bad i had to ask him to stop. when he unlatched, he had blood dripping down the side of his mouth like a little vampire.
does this count as 3? please say it's 3 now.

#69 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 06:10 PM

Ok, so...
I've given DS1 1g of vitamin C. I was going to buy some hep for him, but got distracted by the crowds. I'm also giving him odorless garlic tablets.

Managed to nurse DS2 and it's starting to feel a LITTLE better and isn't bleeding anymore so...

Bleh.

#70 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 06:16 PM

JR

#71 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 07:27 PM

JR- I'm sorry you're having a rough one!!!

What about some breast milk in the ear?
#72 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
JR- I'm sorry you're having a rough one!!!

What about some breast milk in the ear?
Presumably from the non-yeasty breast?
Not sure he'd allow it.

#73 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoMe View Post
Nut butters are easier to digest than whole nuts.
That doesn't make sense. Then why would the peanut butter give me heartburn but the whole nuts don't?

Quote:
We're doing our neighborhood carnival that we do every year. We just finished today's festivities (I was putting pictures on FB). Now I've got to feed the kids. Tilapia and sweet potato fries for DS (now). Roast chicken, rice, gravy, and peas for the rest of us (in an hour). He can have peas while the rest of us eat dinner.

I just got a french fry cutter and I've made them every day since. Is that a bad thing?

JR - has he been swimming lately or was it just the cold? Just thinking it might be a water in the ear thing, in which case I think there's a way to put alcohol or something like that in the ear to dry it out. I'm sure there are things about that if you google. We have "ear-dry" in our medicine cabinet since we're on the water, but I know there's ways to make it.

Kathy, mother of 3, wife of 1. My new recipe blog: www.kathysrecipebox.wordpress.com (no longer searchable by allergen, but at least it doesn't have a virus!)
#74 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbrown92 View Post
That doesn't make sense. Then why would the peanut butter give me heartburn but the whole nuts don't?

We're doing our neighborhood carnival that we do every year. We just finished today's festivities (I was putting pictures on FB). Now I've got to feed the kids. Tilapia and sweet potato fries for DS (now). Roast chicken, rice, gravy, and peas for the rest of us (in an hour). He can have peas while the rest of us eat dinner.

I just got a french fry cutter and I've made them every day since. Is that a bad thing?

JR - has he been swimming lately or was it just the cold? Just thinking it might be a water in the ear thing, in which case I think there's a way to put alcohol or something like that in the ear to dry it out. I'm sure there are things about that if you google. We have "ear-dry" in our medicine cabinet since we're on the water, but I know there's ways to make it.
Maybe a different ingredient in the PB?

Mmmm. Tilapia. Chicken (again) with Greek potatoes and green beans tonight.

No swimming so I'm thinking just the cold.

#75 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
If your digestion were compromised, then there would be more exposed stuff in the peanut butter to react to, as compared to the whole peanuts.

#76 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 08:46 PM

It happens with Peter Pan (no soy etc) and with the natural peanut butter, which has no other ingredients. But I can eat roasted unsalted peanuts until the cows come home with no problem....

So I was reading an article today about cured vs. uncured bacon. It said what the ingredients were in uncured bacon (celery juice is one of them). And it said when cooked, the UNcured bacon and 3 times the nitrates/nitrites as the cured bacon which admits to having the nitrates/nitrites in it at the beginning of the process (basically because of the chemical reaction with the celery juice). Isn't that weird? (we eat cured bacon so I guess I'll stop worrying about it)

#77 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
It happens with Peter Pan (no soy etc) and with the natural peanut butter, which has no other ingredients. But I can eat roasted unsalted peanuts until the cows come home with no problem....

So I was reading an article today about cured vs. uncured bacon. It said what the ingredients were in uncured bacon (celery juice is one of them). And it said when cooked, the UNcured bacon and 3 times the nitrates/nitrites as the cured bacon which admits to having the nitrates/nitrites in it at the beginning of the process (basically because of the chemical reaction with the celery juice). Isn't that weird? (we eat cured bacon so I guess I'll stop worrying about it)
Or maybe rancid oils in the peanut butter?

Yeah, if you're actually worried about quantity of nitrates, cured is the way to go. But I'm wondering if the celery juice has them bound in some way or another, which is why you need more, and if that doesn't make them easier for your body to process? Mostly, I don't worry either way, and figure it's the quality of the pork that matters.

#78 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 09:15 PM

The nitrates thing threw me for a loop since we eat a good 2-3 lbs of bacon every week here, but I decided that it is something I can live with since it makes me feel good.
And speaking of feeling good, dh and I split a lb of scallop wrapped in bacon for dinner - so freakin good - new potatoes from the farmers market smashed with a bunch of lard, bit o coconut milk, sea salt, and chives from the garden, and green beans with bacon grease. Can you say "food HIGH"?
So my butter experiment is going well, I ate 2 T last night and 1-2 T this morning and my mood has been good and no poop issues. Actually, I think it really increased my appetite which is good and weird - i find that eating as high in fat as I do that I actually probably don't eat quite enough over all. Guess my run in with the goat milk in January may have just been lactose intolerance.

JR, the best and only thing I know of for earaches is warmth, heating pad (ok maybe bad -radiation straight to the head), hot water bottle, showers.

Emily, cooking allergen free, knitting, reading, gardening Mom to 1 beautiful girl, born in the water on July 1, 2006 Wife to 1 handsome man since September 10, 2005
#79 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 09:15 PM

Arg. Internet issues. Quick drive-by.

JR

Yeah Kathy- the farm we buy meat from (Thundering Hooves) has a whole page explaining why they use synthetic nitrates instead of natural stuff (like celery salt). I still avoid it though.

Mom to DD1 (10/07) and DD2 (3/11)
geek.gif I blog about our life with food allergies and eosinophilic disorders.
#80 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 09:20 PM

Quote:

I was just saying to Dh today that I would give my left nut for some french fries.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#81 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 09:24 PM

Quote:
DS has been "reacting" we think for 2 days. It's so hard to tell what's lyme and what's food. He's been having cane sugar on rotation, and not too much. But on the last rice/sugar day, he had two rice krispie treats. Two nights ago he was moaning/screaming half the night with leg pains (gave him clay, then a pepto, finally quieted down after a few hours). Then last night he was moaning/screaming and I gave him Mg and Advil, then he said it was his stomach not his legs. Again, he quieted after a few hours (but those hours seemed really long). DH thinks it's lyme. I think it was the sugar.
Are you giving him herbs or anything else that's directly meant to target the lyme? That's been one of my reasons for not even considering trialling any dairy, I think that even if the kids could, say, tolerate butter (and they very well might) I think that once I get everything happy and stable and start chelating them again ( for this fall) their bodies will be more stressed and they'll start reacting. I keep an eye on the foods that DS is intolerant of but that he has _some_ tolerance for--though your food reactions have been more on/off haven't they. Either there's a reaction or there's not. Either way, on figuring it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineR View Post
DS1 has an ear infection. He says he can't hear out of his ear.
I'm concerned.
Massage really helped DS, long strokes from the midline of the face, out to the hairline, down in front of the ear to the collarbone, and also strokes behind the ear starting at the top, again all the way down to the collarbone. For DS, it was ingesting a food he was intolerant of during a particularly congested cold. A food I knew he was intolerant of but I made the brownies anyway. I hope your DS feels better soon. Have you considered PB's onion juice in the ear? Easier to do than garlic oil, that's why I tried it (DS didn't want liquid in his ear at all, so I can't say anything re: effectiveness).
#82 of 580 Old 07-03-2010, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Or maybe rancid oils in the peanut butter?

Yeah, if you're actually worried about quantity of nitrates, cured is the way to go. But I'm wondering if the celery juice has them bound in some way or another, which is why you need more, and if that doesn't make them easier for your body to process? Mostly, I don't worry either way, and figure it's the quality of the pork that matters.
New peanut butter, old peanut butter, it doesn't matter. It's really weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deditus View Post
The nitrates thing threw me for a loop since we eat a good 2-3 lbs of bacon every week here, but I decided that it is something I can live with since it makes me feel good.
And speaking of feeling good, dh and I split a lb of scallop wrapped in bacon for dinner - so freakin good - new potatoes from th farmers market smashed with a bunch of lard, bit o coconut milk, sea salt, and chives from the garden, and green beans with bacon grease. Can you say "food HIGH"?
YUM. Those potatoes sound fantastic!! Bacon wrapped dates are good too. And bacon wrapped pork. Bacon wrapped water chesnuts. Okay, bacon wrapped anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
I was just saying to Dh today that I would give my left nut for some french fries.
Huh. I didn't think you had a nut. I guess I don't know you as well as I thought I did.... Can you have potatoes? Do you have a safe oil? I had been doing them on the stove, and slicing them by hand. Using red potatoes and canola oil. Then I had DH bring up the deep fryer, and I bought the french fry cutter. Much easier. The key to french fries is cooking them twice. You put them in for a few minutes, then take them out for a few minutes, then put them back in. That way they're cooked on the inside and outside. I'm out of ketchup though so I have to make more. Carren, if you come up to visit me, I'll make you french fries...

Sorry, Tanya, forgot to quote yours for some reason. Yes, DS is taking some herbs for the lyme, but he's been on everything for a month. Today he's been feeling dizzy off and on. And his stomach hurt right after he ate so we sent him off to bed (with a bucket next to him). I'm hoping it's just the sun today. He hit his face yesterday on the slide (trying to run up it) but I wasn't here. DH said he didn't hit his head though.

#83 of 580 Old 07-04-2010, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyalynn View Post
Massage really helped DS, long strokes from the midline of the face, out to the hairline, down in front of the ear to the collarbone, and also strokes behind the ear starting at the top, again all the way down to the collarbone. For DS, it was ingesting a food he was intolerant of during a particularly congested cold. A food I knew he was intolerant of but I made the brownies anyway. I hope your DS feels better soon. Have you considered PB's onion juice in the ear? Easier to do than garlic oil, that's why I tried it (DS didn't want liquid in his ear at all, so I can't say anything re: effectiveness).
Excellent idea! I'll try the massage.
Don't know how to get onion juice.

#84 of 580 Old 07-04-2010, 12:38 AM

Ah ha!

In researching aspartate today (in my ds thread), I came across one of those answers I've been wondering about for a while. Tanya, you might appreciate it most? Aspartate and citrulline interact in a rate limiting step of the urea cycle. Know what's super high in aspartate? Asparagus. Know what's high in citrulline? Watermelon.

Woo hoo! Not only is dd asleep before dark instead of after 10 for the past week, I got to introduce her to the Little House boks for a bedtime story

#85 of 580 Old 07-04-2010, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineR View Post
Don't know how to get onion juice.
Combine an onion with a box grater, at least that's what I did.

Quote:
Ah ha!

In researching aspartate today (in my ds thread), I came across one of those answers I've been wondering about for a while. Tanya, you might appreciate it most? Aspartate and citrulline interact in a rate limiting step of the urea cycle. Know what's super high in aspartate? Asparagus. Know what's high in citrulline? Watermelon.
Shouldn't have deleted the book reference, because it reminded me of DD. Being on a road trip with new books (mazes and other stuff they can write in, some word-find puzzles, like that), with mom unable to read anything cause she's the sole driver is a great way to encourage an emerging reader to stretch her boundaries. DD is on the edge of being able to read books, maybe Magic Treehouse by the end of the year? So tricky to figure out exactly what she can read, in terms of a full book, but such a cool process to watch.

I need to read more on the urea cycle (that's the ammonia issue, right?), but when you say "interact in a rate limiting step of the urea cycle" do you mean more aspartate and citrulline increase the rate (which otherwise may be too slow) or they are the ones that limit it? Once I understand this, I think I may love TCM even more.

Oh, speaking of futures (bad segue, I know), I've been pondering what to do with the rest of my life. Which is funny, given the kids are 4 and 6 and we'd like a couple more, so that likely takes up the bulk of my time, given the homeschooling choice, til I'm 58. I'm 35 now, so possible, hypothetical kid #4 could come at 40 (if nothing changes the plan, and I know it's not guaranteed to happen smoothly and easily!) but so, well, that's 58.

So I wouldn't want to start studying to be a Doc of Chinese Medicine at that age, even, say, at 54. And I'm not sure I want to have my hands on people all the day, though I am still wondering about acupuncture. But my aunt suggested registered dietician, which I scoffed at first, given the "eat 6-10 servings of grains, half whole grains, per day" standard advice... but there's no requirement I advise that. And it's talking, not all touchy-feely with strangers. I don't know how much the training/licensing is, but it's probably reasonable. It took a while to remember that JaneS's cool, helpful HCP is a RD.

I've wondered about CST too, I've actually wondered if I could take some classes, clearly not be as good as an osteopathic doc, but maybe good enough to help the kids, at least reduce the # of professional visits.
#86 of 580 Old 07-04-2010, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Combine an onion with a box grater, at least that's what I did.

Whatever you choose to do, Tanya, I know that you will be excellent at it and server your clients well.

#87 of 580 Old 07-04-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Shouldn't have deleted the book reference, because it reminded me of DD. Being on a road trip with new books (mazes and other stuff they can write in, some word-find puzzles, like that), with mom unable to read anything cause she's the sole driver is a great way to encourage an emerging reader to stretch her boundaries. DD is on the edge of being able to read books, maybe Magic Treehouse by the end of the year? So tricky to figure out exactly what she can read, in terms of a full book, but such a cool process to watch.

I need to read more on the urea cycle (that's the ammonia issue, right?), but when you say "interact in a rate limiting step of the urea cycle" do you mean more aspartate and citrulline increase the rate (which otherwise may be too slow) or they are the ones that limit it? Once I understand this, I think I may love TCM even more.

Oh, speaking of futures (bad segue, I know), I've been pondering what to do with the rest of my life. Which is funny, given the kids are 4 and 6 and we'd like a couple more, so that likely takes up the bulk of my time, given the homeschooling choice, til I'm 58. I'm 35 now, so possible, hypothetical kid #4 could come at 40 (if nothing changes the plan, and I know it's not guaranteed to happen smoothly and easily!) but so, well, that's 58.

So I wouldn't want to start studying to be a Doc of Chinese Medicine at that age, even, say, at 54. And I'm not sure I want to have my hands on people all the day, though I am still wondering about acupuncture. But my aunt suggested registered dietician, which I scoffed at first, given the "eat 6-10 servings of grains, half whole grains, per day" standard advice... but there's no requirement I advise that. And it's talking, not all touchy-feely with strangers. I don't know how much the training/licensing is, but it's probably reasonable. It took a while to remember that JaneS's cool, helpful HCP is a RD.

I've wondered about CST too, I've actually wondered if I could take some classes, clearly not be as good as an osteopathic doc, but maybe good enough to help the kids, at least reduce the # of professional visits.
Very cool with the reading!

IIRC, it's aspartate and citrulling both being requirements, and limits of one or the other would slow everything down. I forget how much the enzyme itself plays into the rate limiting part too.

You could always go bump the becoming a professional thread. I'm choosing nutritionist over RD, because I don't want to have to learn the food pyramid stuff, and because I don't want to have to do the clinical training. A masters and unregulated practicing (at least here in CA) sound just right to me, right now. I might go add on IBCLC later, if it makes sense. First, dh and I are trying to find the time to make OUR ten year plan, and trying to find the balance between being there for tiny kids and being able to afford the house we want. Stinking bay area house prices. Does it make more sense for him to stay up at night and do iphone stuff, or for me to be around for the kids less and do nutrition stuff? Our requirements aren't even that high, either. I just want enough room to have goats, chickens and a garden, and he wants to be near people to work with and stay in California.

#88 of 580 Old 07-04-2010, 04:16 PM

Okay, maybe the heartburn isn't telling me anything about the food, since it's now all the time. So I did a UTI test strip, expecting it to be fine, since I'm already on 2 abx for the lyme. And what do you know, bright pink immediately. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I've felt like I had an infection since I had to go off the anti-inflammatories for the biopsy for 6 days. I was doing lemon water and it seemed to help, then stopped helping. My back has been bad for a few days, and the heartburn. So it's the 4th of July. I'm in NY. I have augmentin leftover from when I was on them for 6 months at a time. Do I take that? Do I find a urologist here, maybe the one I used to go to before I was on them for 6 months at a time? Do I go home, yet again, to go to the doctor at home so they can culture it? I feel like I'm falling apart. It's probably a combo of the 6 days off of anti-inflammatories and the stress of the rest of it. And here am I thinking it's good because at least I'm not losing another food!! How crazy is that?

I still liked that nutritionist course I was looking at last year - Nutritional Therapist I think it was called. Based in Washington maybe? But offered in CT this past spring. A lot of it was online. And very natural (NOT food pyramid).

JR - How's DS1's ear today? Do warm compresses help?

#89 of 580 Old 07-04-2010, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Okay, maybe the heartburn isn't telling me anything about the food, since it's now all the time. So I did a UTI test strip, expecting it to be fine, since I'm already on 2 abx for the lyme. And what do you know, bright pink immediately. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I've felt like I had an infection since I had to go off the anti-inflammatories for the biopsy for 6 days. I was doing lemon water and it seemed to help, then stopped helping. My back has been bad for a few days, and the heartburn. So it's the 4th of July. I'm in NY. I have augmentin leftover from when I was on them for 6 months at a time. Do I take that? Do I find a urologist here, maybe the one I used to go to before I was on them for 6 months at a time? Do I go home, yet again, to go to the doctor at home so they can culture it? I feel like I'm falling apart. It's probably a combo of the 6 days off of anti-inflammatories and the stress of the rest of it. And here am I thinking it's good because at least I'm not losing another food!! How crazy is that?

I still liked that nutritionist course I was looking at last year - Nutritional Therapist I think it was called. Based in Washington maybe? But offered in CT this past spring. A lot of it was online. And very natural (NOT food pyramid).

Can you call your doctor? I would think by now they would take your word for it & just rx over the phone? Or maybe find a walk in clinic somewhere?

We're on a lake in NH and I just have to say it's not really a vacation. It's like being at home without the benefit of having any playdates to setup which means 24/7 on call for the kids. And I forgot to bring my food processor & my crock pot.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#90 of 580 Old 07-04-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:

Sorry, Kathy!

he says it still hurts some but only when he turns his head on the side so the affected ear is towards the ceiling (?). still doing c/garlic pills. haven't tried warm compresses

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page