Please help with next steps - breastfeeding at major risk - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 625 Old 09-07-2010, 08:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think that's probably a good idea, and I was going to suggest it myself. If the formula you're using isn't keeping her happy, you might as well feed her in the easiest way possible for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she stays relatively calm and pain free. The good news is she's still latching fine and not regecting the breast, right?
#62 of 625 Old 09-07-2010, 09:24 PM

Funny, I just came back to suggest the same things. So hoping it works for you, a calmly nursing baby would be really nice, even if you only have 3 safe foods to start!

Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win. ~Jonathan Kozel
#63 of 625 Old 09-07-2010, 10:24 PM - Thread Starter

She totally went right back to the breast! She seems quite peaceful and I am too. So happy not to have to pump 100x/day for a short time.
#64 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 03:07 AM

Keeping fingers crossed for you. Make sure you've got some SAFE snacks on hand!! Here's hoping everything goes well. Keep us posted!

Not all who wander are lost.
#65 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 09:55 AM - Thread Starter

Even if she falls apart today, even 16 hour of nothing but nursing is sooooo healing. It strengthens my resolve to find an answer that allows me to keep nursing, and just makes me feel a bit closer to baby E. She nused all night long and is quite happy this morning.

After my last ED it took her about a day to go down hill, so if we make it to this evening I'll be thrilled. Part of my brain just thinks it'll be fine, the Neocate can stay put, cancel GI appt and go back to "normal".

Putting on a pot of all day chicken soup for the fam, as the weather here is unseasnonable cool today and tomorrow, then cooking up a few days worth of my "safe" foods.
#66 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 11:01 AM - Thread Starter

And here's the fallout.
#67 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 11:30 AM

Aw sweetie, I'm sorry.

That either means 5 days wasn't enough to clear dairy/gluten far enough out of your system, or she's reacting to something you're still eating. How bad is she, are there degrees of reaction, or is it all bad?

#68 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamafish9 View Post
Aw sweetie, I'm sorry.

That either means 5 days wasn't enough to clear dairy/gluten far enough out of your system, or she's reacting to something you're still eating. How bad is she, are there degrees of reaction, or is it all bad?
It's the same...I first notice nasal kind of congestion, her eye get a little red and watery...within another 30 minutes she is congested in her chest, spit up increases rapidly and turns to phlem, then the screaming and writhing/cant get comfortable starts. All within an hour.

I am taking no supplements, eating organic chicken and grass fed local buffalo, quinoa, butternut squash, salt and olive oil. Water. No condiments. Nothing. Even after 5 days I would expect some improvement. This is the exact reaction she had to turkey/millet/yellow and green squash. And I only ate squash like twice a year before, so I doubt that was causing it before all this started. Still no stool or skin things to speak of. Unless she doesnt tolerate animal protein or something...i dunno. Expected it, but still so totally discouraged. Just wanna go get the Neocate and be done. So tired of pumping. Was so nice to nurse her. Kind of like ripping off a bandaid and now I have to try and desensitize myself back to the bottle again.

Bah
#69 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 12:07 PM

Of those foods, I'd try taking out quinoa - some babes seem to react to all grains. So you can either take out quinoa and see what happens next, or rotate it for a different grain. Some have big issue with protein or squash too, but if I had to pick a food to rotate out first, I'd try the quinoa.

It could still be dairy protein though, if she's very reactive (and if she's reacting to the Alimentum, that sounds like it is the case).

But I'd rotate out the quinoa, the probably the organic chicken (if it's not pastured, it's possible she's reacting to feed there).

#70 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 12:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Of those foods, I'd try taking out quinoa - some babes seem to react to all grains. So you can either take out quinoa and see what happens next, or rotate it for a different grain. Some have big issue with protein or squash too, but if I had to pick a food to rotate out first, I'd try the quinoa.

It could still be dairy protein though, if she's very reactive (and if she's reacting to the Alimentum, that sounds like it is the case).

But I'd rotate out the quinoa, the probably the organic chicken (if it's not pastured, it's possible she's reacting to feed there).
I think if it IS an allergy, dairy/soy has to be at least part of it since she ended up falling apart on the Alimentum. I can removed chicken...we have a freezer full of the bison to live on. What would you suggest adding in for a good carb source, to keep me functional? I could quit lifting weights and working out for awhile to help with calorie deficit, but I would lose my mind. I have to have some solid carbs. Recommendations?

Here is a picture of the little one you are all working to help out:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...pictureid=1822
#71 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 12:40 PM

I would take out the quinoa too. You dont need as much carbs as you think. I'm extremely low carb. I often don't eat any grains for weeks at a time. When I first started that, I was hungry a lot, but eating more meat helped. Now I need less food overall and feel better.

Leigh, mama to Rostislav homeborn Aug 9 2007, and Oksana homeborn Feb 24 2011.
#72 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 12:53 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lilya View Post
I would take out the quinoa too. You dont need as much carbs as you think. I'm extremely low carb. I often don't eat any grains for weeks at a time. When I first started that, I was hungry a lot, but eating more meat helped. Now I need less food overall and feel better.
In general, I agree. However, as a hobby (ok, obsession really) and part time job (personal trainer) I powerlift/bodybuild and if I don't get enough carbs to recover, I feel really bad quickly. Even eating 2100-2500 calories of my "acceptable foods", I have dropped now 16.5 lbs in 4 weeks, and was a good pre-pregnancy weight to being with. I'm already eat 2.5lbs of my acceptable meats daily to help meet my daily caloric and protein gram goals. These used to be supplemented with pre and post workout protein shakes but alas, everything in them is allergenic. I need at least 75g carbs on most days and at least 125g carbs on workout days.

My weight drops quickly so keeping my correct food needs up with be sink or swim for being able to stick this out long run. I'm happy to eat a truck load of something non-grain related to get the right amount of carbs in for my activity level, but am not sure what the right foods are.

And boy, appetite is not an issue....I have to force feed myself every couple hours at this point, because the thought of more bison and squash makes me wnna hurl.
#73 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 01:40 PM

Well, what about the squash? That's a carb. Or a particular fruit that is very unlikely to be allergenic?

#74 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lilya View Post
Well, what about the squash? That's a carb. Or a particular fruit that is very unlikely to be allergenic?
Yup...if I can get down 7 cups a day I can hit 150g....good thing I like squash! And sorry if I sounded chippy on my first post...tired, frustrated, wanting to eat normally, baby upset and it's my fault for deciding to nurse her again....I am kind of Debbie Downer today, but do really appreciate the advice.
#75 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 02:14 PM

I totally get that place - my body rebelled huge on high protein intake.

What I would do if I were you is take a short (3-4 day) break from lifting, and try taking out the quinoa (and the chicken, if you're up for it). Use lots of fat. See if things improve. If they do, then you know that quinoa is definitely an issue, and that adding grains may be one of the more challenging parts.

The key for me on the TED was massive amounts of fat (I know that doesn't help with carbs for lifting recovery, but it does stop the weight loss).

#76 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 02:22 PM

Ohhhhh. One more theory - a little out there...

When did you start lifting weights again after your babe was born? In particular, when did you start hitting anaerobic thresholds (so increasing your lactic acid levels). Some babes react very strongly to lactate (it increases in breastmilk with anaerobic activity). Think how you feel if you don't clear the lactate - it could be your daughter can't clear it fast enough to keep up with your workouts?

It *might* explain a couple things you see - breastfeeding is fine for a day, then you see reactions (some kids take that long to react to food through breastmilk, but many react faster - like your daughter did on the 2min nursing while you were consuming dairy - I'm guessing dairy is still a problem - for starters, it's high in lactose, which gut bacteria turn to lactic acid, so that might be compounding the problem and/or causing the slowly building issue with the alimentum?). It *might* also explain why you don't see stool changes and things - lactic acid build up causes lots of gas and discomfort, but it may not impact poop.

I may be way, way, off base, but I thought I'd share it as a possibility. Very curious to hear when you restarted lifting after she was born, and if it matches when things got bad at all.

#77 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 02:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Ohhhhh. One more theory - a little out there...

When did you start lifting weights again after your babe was born? In particular, when did you start hitting anaerobic thresholds (so increasing your lactic acid levels). Some babes react very strongly to lactate (it increases in breastmilk with anaerobic activity). Think how you feel if you don't clear the lactate - it could be your daughter can't clear it fast enough to keep up with your workouts?

It *might* explain a couple things you see - breastfeeding is fine for a day, then you see reactions (some kids take that long to react to food through breastmilk, but many react faster - like your daughter did on the 2min nursing while you were consuming dairy - I'm guessing dairy is still a problem - for starters, it's high in lactose, which gut bacteria turn to lactic acid, so that might be compounding the problem and/or causing the slowly building issue with the alimentum?). It *might* also explain why you don't see stool changes and things - lactic acid build up causes lots of gas and discomfort, but it may not impact poop.

I may be way, way, off base, but I thought I'd share it as a possibility. Very curious to hear when you restarted lifting after she was born, and if it matches when things got bad at all.
Um, like 5 days. I don't sit still well, lol. That being said, I lifted heavy up until the day I went into labor (cut poundage, but from like squating 200lbs to 135lbs...so still a good load)...birth was a cake walk (other 2 were nightmares, so I was due!) natural birth, no drugs/interventions at all, she was a sturdy 8lb7oz and I felt great after. But I was at a decent load again within a couple weeks.
#78 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 02:40 PM - Thread Starter

And I can go a few days with lowered carbs, but have to have to have a refeed day. Adding in decent amounts of fat will help offset that for awhile. Would I be moving to many parts to add in another fat, like avocado? So bison, squash, olive oil, salt and avocado?
#79 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 02:42 PM

Have you discussed the use of bm with the PedGI? Your lo may have major intestinal inflammation and might need 10-14 days on the Neocate to heal that before even trialing bm again. I would definitely discuss your plans to return to bfing with the doctor to find a way that works best for your dd.

ETA: Also avocado is a high latex food, and is highly allergenic.
#80 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeChRi View Post
Um, like 5 days. I don't sit still well, lol. That being said, I lifted heavy up until the day I went into labor (cut poundage, but from like squating 200lbs to 135lbs...so still a good load)...birth was a cake walk (other 2 were nightmares, so I was due!) natural birth, no drugs/interventions at all, she was a sturdy 8lb7oz and I felt great after. But I was at a decent load again within a couple weeks.
I did yoga headstands at 8.5mo pg, you'll get no argument from me on the benefits of exercise while pg . However, your daughter may still be reacting to the level of lactic acid you're passing to her.

So you probably had lactic acid levels start building up at the couple of week mark - and she was reacting hard by four weeks? That would make me suspicious. Did you happen to lift late yesterday, or this morning? Wondering if the times you went back to nursing, if the hard reaction came a predictable interval after the next time you lifted (e.g. if you started nursing, but didn't lift for 36 hours, you got a reaction at 40 hours, 4 hrs later). If you lifted at 12 hours after you started nursing, you got a reaction at 16 hours (or whatever the normal interval was). It might change too depending on how fast you are clearing the lactic acid (e.g. if you're not eating as many carbs, you clear it more slowly, so it takes your daughter longer to react).

My son had really bad reactions to d-lactate producing probiotics - very similar symptoms to what you're describing, which is why I'm still wondering about this.

Reading back through your thread, one more data point to add - foremilk can be high in lactic acid, so the fact you saw some initial improvement with block feeding might add support for this whacked theory of mine.

So you might consider, instead of taking out quinoa, taking a week's break from hard lifting (change it up and do something aerobic maybe? I assume you have a way better sense than I do about what would cause lactic acid build up).

Quote:
And I can go a few days with lowered carbs, but have to have to have a refeed day. Adding in decent amounts of fat will help offset that for awhile. Would I be moving to many parts to add in another fat, like avocado? So bison, squash, olive oil, salt and avocado?
I'd try a few days without the quinoa, then add in avocado. Coconut is also a good one to try, great source of fat and you can use coconut flour in baking.

#81 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 03:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiandmoi View Post
Have you discussed the use of bm with the PedGI? Your lo may have major intestinal inflammation and might need 10-14 days on the Neocate to heal that before even trialing bm again. I would definitely discuss your plans to return to bfing with the doctor to find a way that works best for your dd.

ETA: Also avocado is a high latex food, and is highly allergenic.
Thanks for the avocado info. Had I known I was going to be weight dropping like this after baby, i'd have jumped into a few more bags of cookies while pregnant, lol.

I hear so many mixed opinions on your advice. Some info says it takes months for the intestines to heal, other info says a week to 10 days on Neocate, etc. So confusing. The Ped GI is locked behind about 45 layers of steel walls and nurses and I cannot get a freaking opinion from anyone there on it. My GP that called there to get us in just said stick with the Neocate until we see them Oct 21. I think that may be a little long? She also thinks my baby is just inherant allergic to my BM in general and I should give up the TED, although she wont say it because she is my friend and will support whatever I am doing, lol.

I am very open to doing 10 days only on the Neocate for gut healing purposes.
#82 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 03:18 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
I did yoga headstands at 8.5mo pg, you'll get no argument from me on the benefits of exercise while pg . However, your daughter may still be reacting to the level of lactic acid you're passing to her.

So you probably had lactic acid levels start building up at the couple of week mark - and she was reacting hard by four weeks? That would make me suspicious. Did you happen to lift late yesterday, or this morning? Wondering if the times you went back to nursing, if the hard reaction came a predictable interval after the next time you lifted (e.g. if you started nursing, but didn't lift for 36 hours, you got a reaction at 40 hours, 4 hrs later). If you lifted at 12 hours after you started nursing, you got a reaction at 16 hours (or whatever the normal interval was). It might change too depending on how fast you are clearing the lactic acid (e.g. if you're not eating as many carbs, you clear it more slowly, so it takes your daughter longer to react).

My son had really bad reactions to d-lactate producing probiotics - very similar symptoms to what you're describing, which is why I'm still wondering about this.

Reading back through your thread, one more data point to add - foremilk can be high in lactic acid, so the fact you saw some initial improvement with block feeding might add support for this whacked theory of mine.

So you might consider, instead of taking out quinoa, taking a week's break from hard lifting (change it up and do something aerobic maybe? I assume you have a way better sense than I do about what would cause lactic acid build up).

this is a very interesting idea. sound like weight lifting will be harder to give up than food, for the OP
Sound like it's suspect enough to give it a try though. It all seems to make a lot of sense.
#83 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 03:23 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I'd try a few days without the quinoa, then add in avocado. Coconut is also a good one to try, great source of fat and you can use coconut flour in baking.
Holy smokes...I can't stand on my head not pregnant, lol. Granted, I am a yoga rookie. I will definately look more into a corrolation with the lifting (and yes, I did a major power lifting bootcamp last night at 7pm).

And noted on the coconut!
#84 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 03:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolip View Post
this is a very interesting idea. sound like weight lifting will be harder to give up than food, for the OP
Sound like it's suspect enough to give it a try though. It all seems to make a lot of sense.
That would be nearly like cutting of an arm, honestly. In the past I researched this a great deal w/ Dr friend of mine who is also a competative bodybuilder (and nursing mom)....there is so little research due to the lack of a test pool. That being said, the way our body processes the lactic acid from liftin, in theory, shouldnt affect our babies. (I'll have to go dig up my file of info again).....
But also, in theory, I should just be able to sit her and feed my human baby human milk, and that aint happening, lol.

I have two other daughters, niether whom had any reaction. My gut says that is not it, but from a science point of view, something that is interesting and I will re-research for sure.
#85 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolip View Post
I'm not sure it would mean giving up weightlifting (other than for a short time to see if it's the culprit, or one of the culprits, maybe along with dairy). It might mean scaling back frequency, or load, or duration, or something like that, to keep the lactic acid manageable for the little one.

Two of the most common signs of lactic acidosis are vomiting & abdominal pain, and that seems to fit this babe's main symptoms - but those are also common food reactions. So this is just a theory...

#86 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Holy smokes...I can't stand on my head not pregnant, lol. Granted, I am a yoga rookie. I will definately look more into a corrolation with the lifting (and yes, I did a major power lifting bootcamp last night at 7pm).

And noted on the coconut!
Not as hard as it sounds ... I had a big butt on one side, a big belly on the other, it was like ballast

If you did major lifting last night, and then reaction this morning.... that's awfully suspicious. I'm guessing the TED is making it harder for you to clear lactic acid from your body as well, so it may actually make the issue worse.

Quote:
That would be nearly like cutting of an arm, honestly. In the past I researched this a great deal w/ Dr friend of mine who is also a competative bodybuilder (and nursing mom)....there is so little research due to the lack of a test pool. That being said, the way our body processes the lactic acid from liftin, in theory, shouldnt affect our babies. (I'll have to go dig up my file of info again).....
But also, in theory, I should just be able to sit her and feed my human baby human milk, and that aint happening, lol.

I have two other daughters, niether whom had any reaction. My gut says that is not it, but from a science point of view, something that is interesting and I will re-research for sure.
Some kids are way more sensitive than others. My son reacted to me looking at chocolate (caffeine sensitivity), my daughter handled me eating brownies just fine.

I don't think even if this is the issue, you'd need to give up weightlifting. You might need to modify (lower weights like when you were pg, maybe). Or take more supps and stuff to handle the lactic acid.

There are several studies that show a "significant" increase in lactic acid with anaerobic exercise (these don't look at weightlifting, they do treadmill until you drop, but the lactic acid issue should be similar - or perhaps even higher with weightlifting):

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9233201
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1889945

ETA: OK, got some specific numbers. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9927017

Says that after 30 minutes exercising at lactic acid threshold, lactic acid was 25% higher in breastmilk for women eating lots of carbs, 50% higher for women eating moderate carbs. Don't know how 30 minutes at lactic acid threshold compares to what you do when you lift, but I'll bet it could easily push that number even higher.

#87 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
And sorry if I sounded chippy on my first post...tired, frustrated, wanting to eat normally, baby upset and it's my fault for deciding to nurse her again....I am kind of Debbie Downer today, but do really appreciate the advice.
Oh, I totally get the frustration.

I don't know how many times I have said that all I want to know is what to eat! I don't care what it is! Just someone tell me how to eat to be healthy and I will have the discipline to do it!

#88 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the avocado info. Had I known I was going to be weight dropping like this after baby, i'd have jumped into a few more bags of cookies while pregnant, lol.

I hear so many mixed opinions on your advice. Some info says it takes months for the intestines to heal, other info says a week to 10 days on Neocate, etc. So confusing. The Ped GI is locked behind about 45 layers of steel walls and nurses and I cannot get a freaking opinion from anyone there on it. My GP that called there to get us in just said stick with the Neocate until we see them Oct 21. I think that may be a little long? She also thinks my baby is just inherant allergic to my BM in general and I should give up the TED, although she wont say it because she is my friend and will support whatever I am doing, lol.

I am very open to doing 10 days only on the Neocate for gut healing purposes.
A cousin of mine had celiac onset at puberty and was undiagnosed for several months while his intestines basically died (it was a major health crisis - he was hospitalized for a long time). He had to be on supportive nutrition (aka formula) for MONTHS and MONTHS because the damage was so extensive. I think it really depends on how extensive the inflammation is. But you really want the inflammation to be totally gone before trialing a new food if at all possible.
#89 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 09:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Not as hard as it sounds ... I had a big butt on one side, a big belly on the other, it was like ballast

If you did major lifting last night, and then reaction this morning.... that's awfully suspicious. I'm guessing the TED is making it harder for you to clear lactic acid from your body as well, so it may actually make the issue worse.

Some kids are way more sensitive than others. My son reacted to me looking at chocolate (caffeine sensitivity), my daughter handled me eating brownies just fine.

I don't think even if this is the issue, you'd need to give up weightlifting. You might need to modify (lower weights like when you were pg, maybe). Or take more supps and stuff to handle the lactic acid.

There are several studies that show a "significant" increase in lactic acid with anaerobic exercise (these don't look at weightlifting, they do treadmill until you drop, but the lactic acid issue should be similar - or perhaps even higher with weightlifting):

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9233201
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1889945

ETA: OK, got some specific numbers. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9927017

Says that after 30 minutes exercising at lactic acid threshold, lactic acid was 25% higher in breastmilk for women eating lots of carbs, 50% higher for women eating moderate carbs. Don't know how 30 minutes at lactic acid threshold compares to what you do when you lift, but I'll bet it could easily push that number even higher.
I'm going to make this wayyy shorter than I would like, due to evening shuffle at my house. But i'll come back. THanks for taking the time to dig! I need to go try and find the studies I save last time around...I know I saved links somewhere. My initial thoughts, thinking about my lifting habits and the numbers, etc...
I usually have 3-4 HEAVY lifting days a week. The others are various cross training things. So my initial thought is that those heavy days would be the kickers, if that were the problem. But there have also been a couple spurts of time I have gone 4-5 days without lifting heavy, and just done some stuff at home, when kids were sick, etc...and no difference.

What I DO think may be reasonable.....the Ped/LC/Allergy doc we met with is of the opinion that many times when there is a foremilk/hindmilk imbalance (which I had with oversupply/overactive letdown and rectified w/ block feeding) is that does some initial inflaming of the gut. Then babies that may have otherwise not been too sensitive to certain proteins, become less able to break them down, then gut must work harded to break them down, then more inflamation, snowball effect.

SO...I would guess I already have some things going on, and probably some food sensitivities, that the extra lactic acid during those times could have added to the issue. But I dont think are probably the whole prob, or the Alimentum would have not gone awry.

I need to read some more when the kiddos are out.
#90 of 625 Old 09-08-2010, 09:35 PM - Thread Starter

Ok, allergy experts...tell me I am doing something right here....

So I went back to BFing around midafternoon yesterday. Fallout hit midmorning like I posted about. But she "bottomed out" much higher than in the past times we have trialed. She got congested, spit of the phlem vs regular spit up, then strated screaming, when I posted earlier today. But it was short...20-30 min maybe. Then she was just fine for awhile. Crabby, squirmmy, but not writing in pain. So I kept nursing. Later in the day she had another episode like that, but short and also not severe. Most of the day she was pretty off, crabby, uncomfortable...but also had a couple 20 min blocks of being very content.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being HAPPY baby...the other trials have knocked her to 1...just horrid. She bopped around between probably 3-5 most of the day.

So even though we have the Neocate, I am still nursing her. Should I bail for the Neocate? I did give her one ounce just now as she seemed hungry, was screaming and tired, but wouldnt nurse. Should I stay on these foods and keep nursing and see what happens through tomorrow? Not sure if the episodes were a fluke or not. Am I doing any harm by nursing just a bit longer to get a good test strip of BM reaction?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page