Sassy September Chat Thread - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 755 Old 09-19-2010, 08:17 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'd get new perky boobs at the same time, I'm hoping for the ones before the kids sucked the life out of them, instead of the saggy skin ones I have now. And then I'd only have a 3% risk after that, which is less than 1/3 risk of the general population. My mother has already offered to stay with me until I can drive and stuff. And she's good with making the kids safe food, so that would be good. I'll let you know when I have surgery, since I would probably have to take a computer hiatus. They said you can lift your arms for a little while afterward, though times are debatable.I made fried chicken tonight. I'm thinking of freezing one of them, then baking it to see what happens. It would be nice to be able to fry a bunch of them, then have them for heating up later. Has anyone tried to freeze french fries - sweet potato or white potato - as in fry them, then freeze them, so they can be baked later? That's another experiment. Thank you guys, all of you, for your support on this. It means a lot.I'm still taking Mg (720mg/day), Pure Encapsulations Anti-Inflammatory (6/day), 800 mg Advil, cell salts, Vitamin D (10,000 iu/day). I'm wishing for painkillers right now. Seriously. I've had about all I can take. I thought it would dissipate by now, after stopping the Tamoxifen on Thursday. Still moody, still pain, ugh. I just have the urge to scream at my children for every infraction and I hate that. I'm stopping myself, but I hate even having the feeling.

Kathy, mother of 3, wife of 1. My new recipe blog: www.kathysrecipebox.wordpress.com (no longer searchable by allergen, but at least it doesn't have a virus!)
#362 of 755 Old 09-19-2010, 08:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kathy, I missed something. I thought I read that the lumps were "non-cancerous"? Are you having mastectomies?

Pat

I have a blog.
#363 of 755 Old 09-19-2010, 09:54 PM

Yes, Kathy, brassicas are a goitrogen- meaning they block the action of iodine in the thyroid and prevent the thyroid from producing hormone... or so I've read.

Ugh. Pulled pork in the crockpot today but I added the veggies (green pepper, onion, carrots) too late and now we're going to be eating super late- like 7 or 8.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#364 of 755 Old 09-19-2010, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
Good news from our 6 week chiro evaluation: DS no longer has enlarged lymph nodes in neck! Even though he was sick!

Anyone think since they were draining that could have made him sick again?

Other good signs skeletally and I swear his teeth are straighter already. We'll see about the intolerances, we are supposed to talk about them next week. I like this guy. Chlobo, thank you so very much!!!

M2S,
How are you guys doing??

My oldest had his 6 week eval last week. It went well. His vestibular system is now functioning well. Doc declared I no longer have a 7 year old drunk. The test requires balancing a certain way, and DS couldn't do it, he kept on falling. This time, no problems at all. What was interesting was that not only would does it help him do some physical tasks at a normal rate of effort (he described earlier that he had to work 2x as hard before), but it will help with motion sickness, but it also helps with regular healthy growth.

His palate is now high and even, and all of the torque is gone. We've now set the stage for his mouth to grow and develop regularly on its own - widen and palate fall appropriately.

I swear I think the middle third of his face is not as pushed in. His cheek bones seem more prominent.

We haven't talked much about allergy stuff. I think I will bring my pendulum in and test his desensitizing stuff.

We are down to once a week for both boys. I believe it will be more maintenance for my oldest.

I did a visual test for my youngest yesterday (He is not able to track something without moving his head). He still can't do it. It is probably because he was a breech c-sec baby. I have three more weeks of waiting for an eval for him.

I had him adjust me for the first time. Not as much fun as my original preggo chiro (she was AWESOME). But the baby moved much more afterwards. My pelvis tends to torque easily.

So that's it.

He is awesome, and I'm so thrilled he is part of my health team.
Thanks again Carren.

Children deserve the respect of puzzling it out.
#365 of 755 Old 09-19-2010, 10:58 PM

I am totally not understanding or following the thyroid/hashi's/mucin discussion. I'm just not there mentally right now. Maybe I should print this up to read three months from now when I'm up all night with a babe.

Only 4 more weeks to go!

#366 of 755 Old 09-19-2010, 11:11 PM

m2s- that is so exciting about the progress you're seeing!! I'm not following the thyroid discussion right now either, because my preggo brain just can't deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbrown92 View Post
I'm wishing for painkillers right now. Seriously. I've had about all I can take. I thought it would dissipate by now, after stopping the Tamoxifen on Thursday. Still moody, still pain, ugh. I just have the urge to scream at my children for every infraction and I hate that. I'm stopping myself, but I hate even having the feeling.
I think you deserve some painkillers! You can definitely get those compounded. I hope that stuff gets out of your system quickly and you start feeling better soon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineR View Post
Ugh. Pulled pork in the crockpot today but I added the veggies (green pepper, onion, carrots) too late and now we're going to be eating super late- like 7 or 8.
Ooh- I do that ALL the time. It's frustrating.

Just back home from my long day in the car... straight to an argument with DP. So nice to be home. Hoping when I'm less exhausted it will all seem stupid and pointless.

Mom to DD1 (10/07) and DD2 (3/11)
geek.gif I blog about our life with food allergies and eosinophilic disorders.
#367 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 01:19 AM

Oh yes. One of DS1's friends gave him a 3 1/2 lb bag of candy as a gift. Tootsie Rolls, Tootsie Pops, Dots etc. Trying to figure out what to trade him for it. Dh and I are eating it (even though we shouldn't be). His immediate response was "I can't have this." I said "It's okay. Say thank you." His friends felt terrible. I said "It's okay. We'll trade him something for it. I have to order Halloween candy for him soon anyway." She was like " You ORDER candy for him? ONLINE?!" I was like "Yeah. You know he has a bunch of allergies, right? We get candy that's safe for him from the internet, because it's just so hard to find, and then trade him after he goes trick or treating." She told me that he was saying he doesn't get candy often and that's why they bought candy for him. Where's my bad mommy award?

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#368 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 02:37 AM

Wow, Amy, how exciting to see actual progress!

Welcome home, cs!

Bad mommy for not getting him enough candy?? At least you know about safe candy!

Just gave dd a much needed hair cut It's pretty cute, too, if I do say so myself. Haven't really had a chance to inspect it, though, cause I had to run to bed with ds.

So way back when, when I gave up on my TED, I gorged on brazil nuts. The next day, I had awful, awful brain fog, and my nails all developed white spots in about the same spot. I was blaming the copper. Knowing what I do now about how I respond to thyroid stuff, I'm totally blaming selenium-induced hypo, and increased need for zinc. Somehow, whenever I do any thyroid stuff (or anything, really) it seems to increase my need for zinc.

Oh, and my exciting update - dd is starting to understand reason and logic We were looking at theucin pictures and I told her how my arms were like that but daddy's weren't, and it meant my thyroid was broken, and that's why some foods make me feel yucky. A few hours later, she was telling dh how *her* thyroid was broken. Then we talked about things to fix it, like brazil nuts and seaweed and roe. And she understood and accepted and went and ate roe!!! Then, this morning, she brought it up again, and I told her how when we fix her thyroid, it'll be easier for her to run and jump, and pizza will be safe and a whole list of motivators, and she was excited And Then tonight, she complained that her bum was itchy, so we talked about how there were probably bad germs in her tummy and how things like pine nut oil and bone broth and yogurt and sauerkraut would make the bad germs go away. And she bought that, too. Somehow, I get this feeling like I'm manipulating her. Probably cause she's rejected it all for so long? I feel like parenting her just got sooo much easier. Of course we'll ignore her new trick of forgetting how to talk and just screaming repeatedly over nothing, with no warning. We'll just blame that one on the b12

allergy-nutrition mama, dh, 4yo dd, and March ds
Eating shouldn't be stressful!
#369 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 03:44 AM

I know, right? I read that after I wrote it and said to myself "That seems wrong somehow. But it's totally how I feel!" So I left it. Probably the colouring from the stupid candy that's making me all idiotic.

#370 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 11:19 AM

Jacq - You buy safe candy for your DS online, sometimes. You don't give him candy EVERY day. It's not one of the necessary food groups (as I often tell my own children). Every kid who isn't gorging on it wishes they had more. That does not make you a good mommy. A good mommy orders him safe candy once in a while for a treat, and doesn't give it to him too often. You ARE a good mommy. In fact, I think you're a great mommy.Mammo - is that a craniopath that you're seeing or a chiropractor? That's awesome that you're seeing that much progress.Pat - the lump was noncancerous, but it was atypical ductal hyperplasia, which puts me at greater risk for developing breast cancer, and with my family history, it gives me 40% risk according to the Gail Model (used in the US and not very accurate) and 70% risk according to the Tyrer Cuzick Model (used in the UK, and much more accurate). I've tried to chemoprevention that they wanted to put me on and didn't tolerate it well.And the good news is (read with sarcasm)... I only took the Tamoxifen for 8 days and it will take 6 WEEKS to get out of my system, for side effects (and some people says it takes longer than that; and apparently agonizing hip pain as a side effect is really common if you do a search for it on the cancer boards, one of the ones that the doctors don't tell you much about. Ugh. Seriously? How am I supposed to go camping this weekend hobbling around?Hmmm... Jacqueline... now that you have me thinking about candy and Halloween.... that's not going to work with the grocery budget... so what are some candy treats I can MAKE for Halloween instead?Any ideas for things I can stick in the freezer? And is there any way to freeze potatoes where they don't come out all weird?

Kathy, mother of 3, wife of 1. My new recipe blog: www.kathysrecipebox.wordpress.com (no longer searchable by allergen, but at least it doesn't have a virus!)
#371 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 11:54 AM

M2S, Jane, so exciting to hear about the progress you're seeing with CST/chiro. I really need to figure out a way to fit it into the budget. I think we will be able to come January.

After DS's visit, when the dentist _did_ note a crossbite in him (which I hadn't noticed til he pointed it out), I felt better, because he didn't mention a crossbite with DD. Our dentist 3 years ago did--I still need to take a look myself for DD (saw it easily in DS).

Wouldn't it be nice if a reasonable set of visits, and some ongoing support stuff that I'd like to be doing permanently anyway, is all that it takes to help DD's teeth come in reasonably straight? And not end up with snoring problems like DH?

DH and I talked over the weekend. Moving would be pretty expensive right now, mostly due to the price we can likely sell the house for. But if we focus on our budget for a while, and we set a rough time limit for Plan A which is going directly to Colorado, and then decide it's okay to switch to Plan B which is go somewhere with a better climate before eventually trying to get to CO, then he'll feel like there's a Houston exit plan and we'll have goals to work toward. And we'll be in a stronger financial position (and I hope that housing prices will go up even just a bit by spring). Either way, Houston fall/winter/early spring is quite pleasant and will be a welcome relief once it starts to arrive.

And I'm really hoping that, now that he's committed to low carb via the Mark's Daily Apple model, that he starts losing weight and feeling better (he thinks feeling better is all a function of losing weight, so I hope he's right!).
#372 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Oh yes. One of DS1's friends gave him a 3 1/2 lb bag of candy as a gift. Tootsie Rolls, Tootsie Pops, Dots etc. Trying to figure out what to trade him for it. Dh and I are eating it (even though we shouldn't be). His immediate response was "I can't have this." I said "It's okay. Say thank you." His friends felt terrible. I said "It's okay. We'll trade him something for it. I have to order Halloween candy for him soon anyway." She was like " You ORDER candy for him? ONLINE?!" I was like "Yeah. You know he has a bunch of allergies, right? We get candy that's safe for him from the internet, because it's just so hard to find, and then trade him after he goes trick or treating." She told me that he was saying he doesn't get candy often and that's why they bought candy for him. Where's my bad mommy award?
Honestly, I consider a badge of honor that my kid doesn't eat candy much. Really. Where is it written that kids need candy to thrive. Considering the trouble and expense he's lucky he gets any. And who gives a kid a 3lb bag of candy? That's just wrong.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#373 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
I know, right? I read that after I wrote it and said to myself "That seems wrong somehow. But it's totally how I feel!" So I left it. Probably the colouring from the stupid candy that's making me all idiotic.
You're not going to make me reach through the internet and slap you silly are you? That's just HFCS talking.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#374 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammo2Sammo View Post
My oldest had his 6 week eval last week. It went well. His vestibular system is now functioning well. Doc declared I no longer have a 7 year old drunk. The test requires balancing a certain way, and DS couldn't do it, he kept on falling. This time, no problems at all. What was interesting was that not only would does it help him do some physical tasks at a normal rate of effort (he described earlier that he had to work 2x as hard before), but it will help with motion sickness, but it also helps with regular healthy growth.

His palate is now high and even, and all of the torque is gone. We've now set the stage for his mouth to grow and develop regularly on its own - widen and palate fall appropriately.

I swear I think the middle third of his face is not as pushed in. His cheek bones seem more prominent.

We haven't talked much about allergy stuff. I think I will bring my pendulum in and test his desensitizing stuff.

We are down to once a week for both boys. I believe it will be more maintenance for my oldest.

I did a visual test for my youngest yesterday (He is not able to track something without moving his head). He still can't do it. It is probably because he was a breech c-sec baby. I have three more weeks of waiting for an eval for him.

I had him adjust me for the first time. Not as much fun as my original preggo chiro (she was AWESOME). But the baby moved much more afterwards. My pelvis tends to torque easily.

So that's it.

He is awesome, and I'm so thrilled he is part of my health team.
Thanks again Carren.
That is so cool. I'm glad its going so well. Yeah. I"m thinking of getting adjusted too. Can't hurt, right?

That thyroid thread is crazy. Did you see? Deb would say, oh book just arrived and then 10 minutes later she'd post a synopsis of the first half. Just crazy how much brain power those ladies have. Glad they are on our side.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#375 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
That is so cool. I'm glad its going so well. Yeah. I"m thinking of getting adjusted too. Can't hurt, right?

That thyroid thread is crazy. Did you see? Deb would say, oh book just arrived and then 10 minutes later she'd post a synopsis of the first half. Just crazy how much brain power those ladies have. Glad they are on our side.
I used to be able to read like that. Not sure what happened to me.

#376 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Hey....

I've learned to power read as a defense against having to spend my entire life researching how to help my son.

So guess what my boy is doing now - he's spelling words. He has about 10 words he can assemble the letters for, and he keeps asking me to repeat them for him - he's saying most of them now. He's picked them up from his Word World TV shows, but now I'm showing him new words (up, play, help). I think he can spell more words than he knows without spelling. What kid learns to spell as a way to learn language?? Autism is so strange. Wonderful sometimes too!

Pick battles big enough to matter, small enough to win. ~Jonathan Kozel
#377 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
I used to be able to read like that. Not sure what happened to me.
Thyroid crashed?

That's amazing with the spelling, Deb!! Go ds!

#378 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoMe View Post
Thyroid crashed?

That's amazing with the spelling, Deb!! Go ds!
Yeah, that's what I was going to blame but seems to be my excuse for everything.

That's totally awesome, Deb! (Like, totally! *hairflip* cheerleader days will haunt me til my death)

#379 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 03:20 PM

Kathy - he's a chiro/CST. He only does chiro with me, because supposedly the cranial sacral therapy is an additional cost (and maybe I don't think I deserve it? stupid mama thinking. I would love not to get motion sickness anymore) I think that our insurance is sucking up the extra cost for the boys. which is great.

Shannon - what a huge leap it is to have a child who reasons. Life gets a lot easier, especially when trying to parent gently. Of course, they still can choose not to follow your reason, but at least they have that option. I find that I didn't feel like I was tricking my boys as much once they could reason.

Kathy - my mother's aunt ended up having masectomies after she had a bought of early caught cancer. I think for her, it was one of the best decisions, because of the whole time bomb thing. Not an easy choice though.

Yes Chlobo - thank goodness these brains are on our side.

Jane - I keep on hoping I will see you at Rosen's office, but I don't know what you look like, so I always listen for the name Jane.

Deb - you totally rock as a friend who shares just valuable info, and as a mom. You are an inspiration

. . . . not that any of you other mama friends are not inspirations.

#380 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
That's totally awesome, Deb! (Like, totally! *hairflip* cheerleader days will haunt me til my death)
You were a cheerleader???? Seriously

Quote:
Deb - you totally rock as a friend who shares just valuable info, and as a mom. You are an inspiration
TY.

I'm currently locked in a room hiding from my son who has been on a tear all morning... something's out of balance again, or 3 year olds are just destructive whirlwinds sometimes, not sure which yet!

#381 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 05:05 PM

Quote:
. . . . not that any of you other mama friends are not inspirations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamafish9 View Post
You were a cheerleader???? Seriously

TY.

I'm currently locked in a room hiding from my son who has been on a tear all morning... something's out of balance again, or 3 year olds are just destructive whirlwinds sometimes, not sure which yet!
Yes. I was the poor, shy, geeky, flat-chested, activist, bordering-on-Goth cheerleader they didn't really want on the team but who had "THE BEST choreography EVER!!" so they kept me. Never went to meets but choreographed everything and assisted the coach in instruction. My team won provincial champs twice. Rah!
I prefer the second theory.

#382 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 05:11 PM

PS. Ever look at your kids and think "You know.. I remember when my boob was bigger than your head..."

#383 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 05:26 PM

I'm not sure I've ever had quite that thought, JR. But I have been thinking, lately, that the kids sure are getting big--both in the sense of older and heavy.

I should be putting away laundry, maybe I can turn on some music and make it fun. I was fiddling with too small clothing and winter clothes a few days ago and sorted but didn't get stuff put in new homes, and it really needs to happen.

And that DD's stomach is happy with the remainder of this round of ALA. I think, when I tried giving them some glycine last week, it wasn't a good idea for her (I've been wondering if they're essentially getting more glycine from their food now that they're getting digestive enzymes, maybe I won't ever need to supp it to them like I am for myself), but whatever's going on, it's not a great tummy time. Maybe I need to go back to counting protein grams and keeping it as low as I reasonably can (with a low-carb DH).

At least it's starting to cool off here. Yay! It'll be below 70F at night soon, woo-hoo!
#384 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 06:12 PM

Now you've got me wondering what cup size DS's head would correspond to. Wouldn't it be funny if the doctors measured head size in bra cup size?

"Bra" is one of DS's few words in English. (Along with fish, shoe, cookie, and the numbers 1-5.) One day he asked me what it was, and I didn't remember what it was in Russian. I later asked DH, but for some reason that one just won't stick.

Leigh, mama to Rostislav homeborn Aug 9 2007, and Oksana homeborn Feb 24 2011.
#385 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 09:14 PM

(The is at the Dr. Kevorkian comment in the thyroid thread, but I am so tired, hence my early bedtime, that I quickly wandered off that topic and started Chatting, so I'm relocating my comments here).

I'm trying to take temps here, it'll be interesting if I can get data points for a few weeks, does taking ALA reduce daytime temps? Not in me today, but I'm wondering about the kids. But I've also started giving them Iodoral, if I've gotten low based on our diet and not supplementing, well, seems reasonable they have as well. So I'm really not sure how things are going to look in a few weeks (and DS hates the whole temperature-taking thing to boot, so I may have data points just for myself and DD).

And yay! DD's stomach ache is gone, I think low protein food is the key (or it's totally random, in which case, by this time tomorrow, I'll be pulling my hair out).

And yay! for Deb's recipe, haven't tried it yet, but it looks fun.

I'm looking at a really early bedtime for myself--my beautiful bed is calling to me, its siren song is so sweet. Soon, bed, I'll come to you soon...

And I'm wondering when DD's re-attachment to Monkey started. I've seen subtle developmental jumps from both kids after ALA rounds, and I've seen normal kid backward steps (like forgetting to flush the toilet) go hand-in-hand with other forward steps. I wonder if this is going to turn out related?

And hmm.. Halloween? Time for a frugal allergen-friendly Halloween treat thread?
#386 of 755 Old 09-20-2010, 09:35 PM

Halloween Apples (or not!)

#387 of 755 Old 09-21-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
I am totally not understanding or following the thyroid/hashi's/mucin discussion. I'm just not there mentally right now. Maybe I should print this up to read three months from now when I'm up all night with a babe.

Only 4 more weeks to go!
nak..then you have baby and still too tired to follow...
Quote:
I've been told by an obese lady that I was depriving my son by not giving him sugar...not a bad mommy.
Quote:
Honestly, I consider a badge of honor that my kid doesn't eat candy much. Really. Where is it written that kids need candy to thrive. Considering the trouble and expense he's lucky he gets any. And who gives a kid a 3lb bag of candy? That's just wrong.
more than you want to know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamafish9 View Post
Hey....

I've learned to power read as a defense against having to spend my entire life researching how to help my son.

So guess what my boy is doing now - he's spelling words. He has about 10 words he can assemble the letters for, and he keeps asking me to repeat them for him - he's saying most of them now. He's picked them up from his Word World TV shows, but now I'm showing him new words (up, play, help). I think he can spell more words than he knows without spelling. What kid learns to spell as a way to learn language?? Autism is so strange. Wonderful sometimes too!
have you seen the new movie "Temple Grandin"?

I am hungry all.the.time. Don't remember being this way with thre others. My girls have been outta control rotten today...so biting my tongue all day. Attempting to take all four kids to the library tomorrow...wish me luckz!

I was a cheeleader too, JR. GO TEAM!

caution: one-handed nak

typos likely

#388 of 755 Old 09-21-2010, 01:37 AM

Can't multiquote, don't know why.

JR, LOL @ goth cheerleader - OK, that's more like it.

Tanya, the chickpea fritters were really good (recipe in case anyone else wants, http://www.food.com/recipe/chickpea-...onnaise-356902). Lots of good fat and veggies and not too much protein. Really filling. And, they stick together fantastically well and supposedly taste good at room temp, so good for quick snacks. I'll let you know if they taste suddenly yuck tomorrow!

Dannic, Temple Grandin weirds me out. She seems really smart and articulate, but not happy. It scares me a bit that she is what most people define as a "successful" autistic (holds down a job and lives independently, but has no friends is not what I wish for my son).

#389 of 755 Old 09-21-2010, 01:50 AM

I've been trying to find more on mucin, and how reliable the hypoT regulation link is and stuff, and keep being bombarded by cancer research. Kathy, if you're still in research mode, it might be worth looking into? There was even one site that says mucin makes for pendulous breasts. So weird!

#390 of 755 Old 09-21-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoMe View Post
I've been trying to find more on mucin, and how reliable the hypoT regulation link is and stuff, and keep being bombarded by cancer research. Kathy, if you're still in research mode, it might be worth looking into? There was even one site that says mucin makes for pendulous breasts. So weird!
I wish I had pendulum breasts, then at least I would have them. That's the only place I don't have mucin it seems!! And since there's nothing about it on any of the risk calculators, I don't know how much that would affect my risk. But I'll look into it.

A pharmacist friend had the name of a compounder for me, so I need to call the doctor today to give him the info for my thyroid meds. How expensive is this going to be?

A note came home with G yesterday... they're going to use noodles for math and pretzels as rewards for the next few weeks... can she have those? uh... no!! So I'm sending in noodles, and have to go buy some small bags of potato chips to send in. I thought about letting her use the regular noodles and just washing her hands after, but they have snacks at their desk, and so it could be on her desk then. It's just not worth the risk, right?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page