October 2010 Chat! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 09:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrine View Post
Calendula is a plant. It does pretty flowers too. There is calendula gel or ointment that you can get at the hfs or you can buy the seeds and grow the plant. Once it's grown, you take a part of it, not sure if it's the leaves or the flower and steep them in oil and then use the oil for many different uses. I used it for cradle cap before. I use the Calendula ointment for scrapes and "bobos" that the girls get from getting hurt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lilya View Post
Kathy, the brand Weleda makes a whole line of calendula creams and ointments meant for babies. Each one has different ingredients. Maybe one is good for you.
I'm going up to Whole Foods next week so I'll see what they have.

Kathy, mother of 3, wife of 1. My new recipe blog: www.kathysrecipebox.wordpress.com (no longer searchable by allergen, but at least it doesn't have a virus!)
#62 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 10:15 AM - Thread Starter

My house is cold. This is the part of the year where I laugh almost maniacally at the idea that we want to move to Colorado. Cause it's 71F inside my house and yeah, that's cold. For about 6 months of summer, it never got below 80 here, and of course that was with the a/c running. The kids both chose to wear long pants.

I freaked out a friend yesterday when I mentioned I needed to render fat today. She's like... what do you do with it? But she was really nice about it, I think everyone is getting used to weird.

But anyway, I am going to work on Kathy-inspired productivity.

Oh, a funny: when I was out yesterday, the kids apparently conspired in one of the bedrooms and then came out, looking incredibly suspicious. DH asked What's up? and they said nothing. Then DS stood next to DH and started saying gibberish and sorta dancing around, DH can't figure it out, he turns to DD to ask does she know what's going on? And DD is taking tortilla chips out of the bag that's open on the coffee table. Apparently the plan was for DS to distract DH while DD grabbed chips, then it would be her turn to distract and DS would get chips. I loved the teamwork and the planning. Wish I'd seen it myself.

Hope it's a lovely day for everyone.
#63 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 10:42 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lost track of time and went to bed at 2am. Compounded by DS2 waking up at 4am. It's going to be a LOOOOONG day.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#64 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 11:06 AM

Tanya! I can't wait for mine to get bigger! And your Kathy-inspired inspiration is trying hard to inspire me, only I'm not quite even where you are yet. Dh and I like the idea of a regular weekend goodwill run, but we couldn't even manage that this weekend.

So remember how I was thinking the cell salts were messing up my milk supply? I think it's lactose, cause it's happening again and the major change is store-bought plain yogurt that still has a fair bit of sugar listed in the nutritional facts. Dd AND ds have been nursing all.night.long. If it goes the same as last time, dd is going to be a whiny milk brat all day today. And iirc, I was in just about exactly this position right before the LAST preschool started, praying my body would normalize so the reaction would stop before the first day. I think I had an extra day then, though. So... Vit c flush to speed things along, or get out of the house so she's distracted and doesn't drink as much? Decisions, decisions.. :yawning

allergy-nutrition mama, dh, 4yo dd, and March ds
Eating shouldn't be stressful!
#65 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 11:06 AM

Tanya, that is hilarious. It's so cute when they plot together.

So I need some help with DS. He pulled up last night with enlarged adenoids again. As some of you may recall, we ended last winter with enlarged adenoids and a recommendation from the ENT to pull them. Here's the brief history:

DS has had some kind of congestion since birth. He has a high palate and a posterior tie. We had the tie clipped at 8 months but apparently a large # of kids need a second clipping. We did not know that and now are trying to decide if we should have it clipped.

DS has been getting chiro/CST for several months. His treatment was great at the beginning. After a week or two he got a fever and his adenoids cleared up completely. His breathing was great & his sleeping was great too.

Then, gradually, the congestion returned. We decided to do muscle testing through the chiro & also a finger stick IgG test through the ND. Via the chiro, there was no real smoking gun. He mentioned soy. Said he might have metal issues but not really bad ones. And that he had some kind of chronic virus. He rxed some pills for DS to take but DS won't swallow pills so the ND gave is an antiviral liquid and we tried that for 3 weeks but it did not help. He has also been getting regular remedies & things from the ND for about a year now. The IgG test showed egg allergy. We removed them but didn't see a difference so we went back to eating them. We are going to remove them again.

Anyhow, suddenly, DS is having trouble breathing at night again. Mouth breathing, waking up, the whole 9 yards. He is also peeing out his diaper at night & generally not sleeping well. This seems to be a repeat of last winter and now I'm not sure what to do or where to turn.

I feel like any intermittent gain we've made is gone now and we are back to square one.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#66 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 11:17 AM

chlobo. The bed flooding was what dd did, and mag was the temporary fix, folate/b12 got a bit deeper, and replacing the carpets got rid of it for good. What's changed recently, in terms of exposures? Less fresh air? Indoors more? New preschool with flame retardants, etc? New germs? Mold?

#67 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by changingseasons View Post
Well... I wouldn't rely on that necessarily. We had absolutely no indications that DD's food issues were IgE. In fact, she tested negative to everything initially, and positive to almost everything on her IgG tests. As she got older and the tests became more accurate, she started showing positives, and now pretty much everything is IgE for her. We have had a few hives & swelling incidents, but nothing like that the first year or two. I was actually pretty surprised when everything started coming up positive for IgE. So just don't completely rule it out.
Nope, I won't rule it out, even if everyone in my life thinks I'm a paranoid weirdo! But as my kids intolerance issues were/are fairly subtle (read: most people NEVER would have thought that DD's behavior/sleep issues would be because of food - HA! I should have listened to myself along time ago - I have suspected the gluten and dairy for years, but since it was "only" behavioral stuff going on until recently, I lived in denial).

After I saw and was IgE tested by the second allergist (trying to figure out YEARS of sinus/ear infections), he told me I never need to be allergy tested again since I was negative for everything (and this is the doc who also told me that my sinus/ear issues were my then 5 year old daughter's fault - that she was constantly bringing germs home that were making me sick. That's a low one; blame the innocent kid - never mind that my issues were CHRONIC! Oh the insanity, of which I know most of you are familiar )

Well, have to go pack for two kids, myself, get the house ready to withstand 2 kittens and 2 cats going nuts alone for a week (well, alone most of the time - someone will come to feed them and clean the litter!).

Thanks all!

Becky, mom to two - DD ('00) and DS ('08)
#68 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoMe View Post
chlobo. The bed flooding was what dd did, and mag was the temporary fix, folate/b12 got a bit deeper, and replacing the carpets got rid of it for good. What's changed recently, in terms of exposures? Less fresh air? Indoors more? New preschool with flame retardants, etc? New germs? Mold?
We haven't done anything at the house. The weather has been totally wacky. Hot one day, cold the next. Humidity out the ying yang. Really wild.

The pee out the diaper is so intermittent that it really makes me think food related but I just have no idea what to pull. He eats so little that I can't even think of an elimination diet for him. Gah, this is so frustrating.

I wish I could teach him to swallow pills. Everytime I try, he ends up chewing them.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#69 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
I wish I could teach him to swallow pills. Every time I try, he ends up chewing them.
At least he'll try.

Could the diaper flooding be related to the weather? (Just cause that'd be totally entertaining )

#70 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 12:30 PM

darn. the b12 in b-fresh gum is cyano

#71 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 01:29 PM

DS loves to chew pills and capsules etc. But not the ones that have a liquid inside. Once he breaks through the outer shell, if there is a goo inside he will spit it out.

Leigh, mama to Rostislav homeborn Aug 9 2007, and Oksana homeborn Feb 24 2011.
#72 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lilya View Post
I'm not saying that I can't have a deficiency in something else. Just that I don't see any signs to suggest that.
I don't think my previous post was as clear as it could have been... Carolyn Dean's book says that insulin resistance is caused by mag. deficiency as mag. is what opens the door of the cell to glucose. She cites about 7 studies.
#73 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
I don't think my previous post was as clear as it could have been... Carolyn Dean's book says that insulin resistance is caused by mag. deficiency as mag. is what opens the door of the cell to glucose. She cites about 7 studies.
sounds like I need to try those mag flakes. Can you link to them again? Were they ancient minerals?

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#74 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 03:08 PM - Thread Starter

On the plus side:

-don't have to scrub one (pyrex) pan that had hard baked-on gunk
-got a lot of vacuuming done
-kitchen floor is mopped for the first time in ages

On the non-plus side? Yeah, shattered pyrex baking dish. Sucker was knocked off a kitchen counter and the farthest shard was more than 20 feet away and almost 180 degrees around the fireplace, which is free-standing like a column. Thus the extensive vacuuming.

But the kids are happy today, no stomach aches from the ALA, slowly, slowly making progress.
#75 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 03:09 PM

Right, Jane. So my insulin resistance would be a sign of mag deficiency. What other signs might I look for? I've heard often about sluggish bowels or sleep issues, and I know those don't apply to me.

Anyway, I see no good reason not to experiment with those mag bath flakes.

Chlobo, these were the ones, but this might not have been the original link she posted. http://www.ancient-minerals.com/#magnesium_flakes

#76 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 03:12 PM

Tanya, want to mop my floors?

DS has been potty training, which has led to pee on the floors a lot. Then he got sidewalk chalk dust all over in one area. Then today he vomited. I've been just spot cleaning. But I really need to do a full cleaning of the floor very soon. Like in the next day or 2.

I keep saying that I should wait a little longer, because chances are good he'll make any of those messes again right after i wash the floor.

#77 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 03:18 PM - Thread Starter

That part where I wrote "first time in ages"? Not a joke. I'm not a big mopper. Cleaning DS's room, which was the room both kids were sharing before we separated their stuff into 2 separate rooms, was the first mopping I've done in ages at all. And wow--not a bathroom, not a kitchen, not near an outside door--and still very dirty. Eww. But that wasn't motivation enough to do the rest of the house. Bad me. But working on my Kathy inspiration (after lunch).
#78 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 03:28 PM

pre-kid i don't think I mopped 4 times a year. But it never seemed to need it.

My goal is every 2 weeks. It usually ends up more like every 4ish.

At this point, it has been about 2 weeks. But it really really needs it.

#79 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 04:07 PM

is low blood pressure a result of a missing vit/mineral/ anything else important in our health???

Trying to find a cause.

Also what vit/min/ etc.. would cause someone to bite their fingernails off??

TIA!!!

Sand, Mom to three girls and a new SON!!!!  babyboy.gif Born on March 7th, 2011  I get to do these again:   bfinfant.gifslingboy.gifcd.gif
#80 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 04:10 PM

I mop weekly... Always have. I used to wash my walls every 6 months, as well as moving my fridge and stove to wash under them then... Perhaps my standards are too high?
Gotta go fold laundry.

eta: Fingernail biting tends to be zinc, iirc.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#81 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 04:33 PM

Mop at least weekly...can't stand dirty floors!!! I also vacuum daily. But I also have a golden retriever LOL.

Does anyone here know why/how an IgG could be positive for yogurt but not any other dairy? Doesn't that seem weird? It's one of the few things I can actually get DD2 to chow on.

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
#82 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 06:37 PM

Weekly and daily? Wow, you guys are putting me to shame. I vacuum... um.... weekly if I'm lucky and mop probably a few times a year. But to DD's credit, she is a pretty neat & clean child. We've never had any issues with throwing food on the floor or anything like that, and we only eat at the table... and we don't wear our shoes in the house, so the floor doesn't really get that dirty. Oh, and we don't have pets. So there are all my excuses.

True Blue- I have no idea about the IgG testing. I had something really weird like that on my testing too. Don't remember what it was, but it made absolutely NO sense. Like I was positive for gluten, but negative for wheat or something stupid like that.

Mom to DD1 (10/07) and DD2 (3/11)
geek.gif I blog about our life with food allergies and eosinophilic disorders.
#83 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Weekly and daily? Wow, you guys are putting me to shame. I vacuum... um.... weekly if I'm lucky and mop probably a few times a year. But to DD's credit, she is a pretty neat & clean child. We've never had any issues with throwing food on the floor or anything like that, and we only eat at the table... and we don't wear our shoes in the house, so the floor doesn't really get that dirty. Oh, and we don't have pets. So there are all my excuses.

True Blue- I have no idea about the IgG testing. I had something really weird like that on my testing too. Don't remember what it was, but it made absolutely NO sense. Like I was positive for gluten, but negative for wheat or something stupid like that.
yeah, whereas my boys throw food all over the place, no one takes off their shoes and I could sit at the dining room table, but I'd be all alone.

is it possible that you're reacting to a filler or thickener in the yogourt rather than the dairy component of it?

eta: didn't fold laundry. Kids were napping, but of course I couldn't sleep so I laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling. Now they're awake again and now I'm TIRED again. Making tea to get me through the afternoon/evening.

#84 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineR View Post
yeah, whereas my boys throw food all over the place, no one takes off their shoes and I could sit at the dining room table, but I'd be all alone.

is it possible that you're reacting to a filler or thickener in the yogourt rather than the dairy component of it?

eta: didn't fold laundry. Kids were napping, but of course I couldn't sleep so I laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling. Now they're awake again and now I'm TIRED again. Making tea to get me through the afternoon/evening.
mmm... tea

I'm excited, there's a new local chapter of Holistic Mom's forming, and the first meeting is tonight. Not only do I remember, I think I can swing actually going

I'm excited for this thyroid support to kick in so I can actually join in the cleaning discussions I want live-in help for a month so the kids can be taken care of while I get my health and the house in order!

#85 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 07:28 PM

Rosti is getting better about not putting the food on the floor. But now it is peeing on the floor and getting chalk all over the floor.

---

Made a meatball stew tonight. Mixed salt, pepper, garlic, and onion into the meat and baked them first. Then I put them in a pot with water, more garlic, more onion, some red pepper flakes, carrots, rice, big sheets of lemon peel, the juice of one lemon, and lots of fresh parsley. DH loved it.

#86 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 07:58 PM

Meatball stew sounds good. I made bbq chicken. Had 3 pieces. Moo.

Quote:
chlobo. What's changed recently, in terms of exposures? Less fresh air? Indoors more? New preschool with flame retardants, etc? New germs? Mold?
I was going to ask the same questions. It has been raining a lot lately (always affects me for mold). Also, are you keeping a food journal? Since it's intermittant it could help. Down to ingredient level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaksie68 View Post
After I saw and was IgE tested by the second allergist (trying to figure out YEARS of sinus/ear infections), he told me I never need to be allergy tested again since I was negative for everything (and this is the doc who also told me that my sinus/ear issues were my then 5 year old daughter's fault - that she was constantly bringing germs home that were making me sick. That's a low one; blame the innocent kid - never mind that my issues were CHRONIC! Oh the insanity, of which I know most of you are familiar )
But everyone says you can become allergic at any time. A friend of mine, age 42, just became anaphylactic to sesame seeds two years ago, and had never had allergies. So that's a bunch of bunk. My DS has been tested twice for IgE allergies, but my regular doctor wants him checked again for egg because of increasing symptoms. I'll have them test soy too (maybe I'll just have them test top 8 for fun).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyalynn View Post
On the plus side:

-don't have to scrub one (pyrex) pan that had hard baked-on gunk
-got a lot of vacuuming done
-kitchen floor is mopped for the first time in ages

On the non-plus side? Yeah, shattered pyrex baking dish. Sucker was knocked off a kitchen counter and the farthest shard was more than 20 feet away and almost 180 degrees around the fireplace, which is free-standing like a column. Thus the extensive vacuuming.
That's me. I'm always breaking glass on the tile floor. And no one ever has shoes on when it happens.

Before children I vacuumed and mopped once a week. I also painted the stair risers every year so that they'd stay pretty white. Now I vacuum once a week still. But I only mop every 2-3 weeks (because as soon as I mop, the kids spill grape juice or something sticky on it). I used to have a spreadsheet for chores (no, I'm not kidding) where I'd do toilets on tuesdays, sweep the stairs on thursday, etc. so that the whole house would be cleaned once a week. Yeah... I don't do that anymore. I can't do more than one thing a day usually because of my back. Got DD1's room cleaned today though, and made french bread for DH/DD1, egg salad, try #13 at Namaste pizza dough recipe (just can't get it to rise - HELP!!, worked on my blog - 1/3 of the way there), went to the library, bank, bagged up some clothes for goodwill, cleaned out my car, and popped a bunch of Advil and Mg.

The doctor called today. Freaked me out since he always has the nurse call. He said there were two spots on my left breast 7mm and 5mm. And if I weren't getting the PBM that they'd want to repeat the MRI in 6 months to check on them. Oh and I asked him if the thyroid med should be making me sleepy and he said no, most people it makes them hyper... what's up with that? I've had insomnia for like 3-4 years, and now suddenly I'm tired at 9pm and fall right asleep and if G gets up in the middle of the night, I fall right back asleep. He said it's got to be something else and it's just coincidental that it happened the day after I started the thyroid meds. Am I just weird? It was compounded and just has rice starch in it so I know it's not something in the med.

Kathy, mother of 3, wife of 1. My new recipe blog: www.kathysrecipebox.wordpress.com (no longer searchable by allergen, but at least it doesn't have a virus!)
#87 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
mmm... tea

I'm excited, there's a new local chapter of Holistic Mom's forming, and the first meeting is tonight. Not only do I remember, I think I can swing actually going
Very cool! Washington only has ONE chapter if you can believe it, and it's in Tacoma, about 45 minutes away. I really want to start going though. This month I planned to, but it fell on the same night as something else important. Oh well. I did just join the local chapter of API (Attachment Parenting Int'l) though, and I'm really looking forward to their meetings and playgroups and hikes and stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbrown92 View Post
I used to have a spreadsheet for chores (no, I'm not kidding) where I'd do toilets on tuesdays, sweep the stairs on thursday, etc. so that the whole house would be cleaned once a week.
I really NEED to do a spreadsheet, because I always end up just trying to catch up on the kitchen and never get anything else done.
No way that stuff is coincidence for the thyroid meds. Maybe it's already getting things regulated, because it sounds like you're closer to a more normal sleep pattern, right?

I am so over this kitchen project. I rented a HUGE floor sander yesterday which did almost nothing other than wreck my back, because I just don't have the arm strength to push it around. ugh. So I went back to hand sander today (after procrastinating and working in the yard all day), and after an hour I had about a 3'x3' section done. At that rate, it will take me a week to get done sanding. And then another week for the staining and finishing... I am going to lose my mind. And this weekend is DD's birthday, along with about 30 other things scheduled, and I just need this done!!!!

Mom to DD1 (10/07) and DD2 (3/11)
geek.gif I blog about our life with food allergies and eosinophilic disorders.
#88 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjbrown92 View Post
Meatball stew sounds good. I made bbq chicken. Had 3 pieces. Moo.
Yum

I was going to ask the same questions. It has been raining a lot lately (always affects me for mold). Also, are you keeping a food journal? Since it's intermittant it could help. Down to ingredient level.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at that suggestion. Laugh because it's not likely to happen or cry because it might be necessary.

But everyone says you can become allergic at any time. A friend of mine, age 42, just became anaphylactic to sesame seeds two years ago, and had never had allergies. So that's a bunch of bunk. My DS has been tested twice for IgE allergies, but my regular doctor wants him checked again for egg because of increasing symptoms. I'll have them test soy too (maybe I'll just have them test top 8 for fun).

That's me. I'm always breaking glass on the tile floor. And no one ever has shoes on when it happens.

Before children I vacuumed and mopped once a week. I also painted the stair risers every year so that they'd stay pretty white. Now I vacuum once a week still. But I only mop every 2-3 weeks (because as soon as I mop, the kids spill grape juice or something sticky on it). I used to have a spreadsheet for chores (no, I'm not kidding) where I'd do toilets on tuesdays, sweep the stairs on thursday, etc. so that the whole house would be cleaned once a week. Yeah... I don't do that anymore. I can't do more than one thing a day usually because of my back. Got DD1's room cleaned today though, and made french bread for DH/DD1, egg salad, try #13 at Namaste pizza dough recipe (just can't get it to rise - HELP!!, worked on my blog - 1/3 of the way there), went to the library, bank, bagged up some clothes for goodwill, cleaned out my car, and popped a bunch of Advil and Mg.
That is tooooo funny. I can't imagine a spreadsheet for cleaning. You folks are all too type A for me. No wonder I can't figure anything out. My head is just a jumble of muck!

The doctor called today. Freaked me out since he always has the nurse call. He said there were two spots on my left breast 7mm and 5mm. And if I weren't getting the PBM that they'd want to repeat the MRI in 6 months to check on them. Oh and I asked him if the thyroid med should be making me sleepy and he said no, most people it makes them hyper... what's up with that? I've had insomnia for like 3-4 years, and now suddenly I'm tired at 9pm and fall right asleep and if G gets up in the middle of the night, I fall right back asleep. He said it's got to be something else and it's just coincidental that it happened the day after I started the thyroid meds. Am I just weird? It was compounded and just has rice starch in it so I know it's not something in the med.
Well maybe your thyroid is improving and your body is realizing it needs regular rest and is returning to a normal state. During a normal state you would wake up to service the child and go back to sleep. That's what it is supposed to do.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#89 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 08:37 PM

Quote:

I am so over this kitchen project. I rented a HUGE floor sander yesterday which did almost nothing other than wreck my back, because I just don't have the arm strength to push it around. ugh. So I went back to hand sander today (after procrastinating and working in the yard all day), and after an hour I had about a 3'x3' section done. At that rate, it will take me a week to get done sanding. And then another week for the staining and finishing... I am going to lose my mind. And this weekend is DD's birthday, along with about 30 other things scheduled, and I just need this done!!!!
I am so in awe of you. I would never take on a project like that in my current condition, nevermind if I were pregnant. You have my utmost respect and my sympathies.

Mom to DMI & Silly Apple
#90 of 938 Old 10-04-2010, 08:42 PM

CS. I'd be over right now if I were closer to help you. I'm sorry that your project is feeling so out of control right now.

Kathy, sleep problems can be related to thyroid issues, so yes it COULD be related, regardless of what your doctor says. And sometimes I swear we were separated at birth. I had a spreadsheet for weekly cleaning too, before the younger 2 were born. Now, I just have a list that I TRY to get through and whatever doesn't get done gets bumped up in priority for the week after. Although I seem to always be behind on laundry.

Quote:
mmm... tea

I'm excited for this thyroid support to kick in so I can actually join in the cleaning discussions I want live-in help for a month so the kids can be taken care of while I get my health and the house in order!
Firstly, yes, tea . I've been on a tea kick lately, but I usually try to avoid caffeinated teas... Today I'm seeking it out.

As for you, thyroid support and cleaning... No offense but *ahem* SHUT UP. You have a SIX MONTH OLD. Go sit down with your feet up, nurse your baby, read to your daughter, take a nap and watch your house fall into ruin. It'll still be there in 6 months.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page