Dark circles - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-22-2011, 05:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This thread is fascinating, I am learning so much.  My DD has had horrible black circles under her eyes.  She has some allergies but they seem to be at their worst when her gut is out of check.  She's a yeast beast...sigh.  We do see them get worse before getting better when treating yeast and they were really, really bad when we took her off milk last year (you can see pics here).  I'm intimidated by the length of the cell salts post but I guess I need to just dive in and figure it out.  Digestive enzymes are on my to do list too...

Thanks for posting!

My Blog:  Finding Our New Normal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2011, 11:53 AM

How long do you think it would take for Nat sulp to work?  I've been giving him this faithfully since November.  Should I perhaps try Nat Sulp in a 30c?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panserbjorne View Post

nat mur doesn't generally do much for edema...I have better luck with nat sulph fwiw.  the way I think of it is nat mur where there's lack and nat sulph where there's excess....simplistic for sure but in general that tends to be helpful!

Jessica wool.gif  DS 7  DD 4 homeschool.gif
Old 03-23-2011, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi! View Post

How long do you think it would take for Nat sulp to work?  I've been giving him this faithfully since November.  Should I perhaps try Nat Sulp in a 30c?

you've been doing both?

Old 03-23-2011, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3TsMom View Post

This thread is fascinating, I am learning so much.  My DD has had horrible black circles under her eyes.  She has some allergies but they seem to be at their worst when her gut is out of check.  She's a yeast beast...sigh.  We do see them get worse before getting better when treating yeast and they were really, really bad when we took her off milk last year (you can see pics here).  I'm intimidated by the length of the cell salts post but I guess I need to just dive in and figure it out.  Digestive enzymes are on my to do list too...

Thanks for posting!

Ooh, that last pic on the right is my kids, all of them but the baby. We're going to do the saliva test tomorrow morning! (though I already knew we had yeast trouble, I'd like to know what kind of headway we're making at the end of month FOUR)

FAs, co-sleeping, babywearing, extended nursing, positive parenting, homeschooler

Old 03-24-2011, 10:55 AM

very cool.  this and iridiology fascinates me.

My boys react with dark circles while baby girl gets puffy edema.  Now i have another tool to help her out.

Children deserve the respect of puzzling it out.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:54 PM

big fan of iridology myself!

Old 03-24-2011, 10:34 PM

no, just the nat sulph 6x (along with the 5 phos, and kali mur, and cal flour. - which is nearly all of them!)

Quote:

you've been doing both?

Old 03-25-2011, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi! View Post

no, just the nat sulph 6x (along with the 5 phos, and kali mur, and cal flour. - which is nearly all of them!)

moving up in potency is a possibility here.  Did you see any shifts with the nat sulph at all?  The other thing is looking at the whole picture...there might be another clue hiding.  I talked in the cell salt thread about a three legged stool...do you have that with nat sulph?

Old 03-25-2011, 06:08 PM

Thanks!  Yes, I just checked that post, and it makes a lot of sense, since I've focused on the two for so long.  The chrio. may have helped a bit, so the osteopath seemed the next place to go to.

Yes, the shift I saw with nat sulp, was a slight reduction in puffiness and lightening in colour. If the 6x is still not it after a few treatments, then I'll increase the potency.

If anyone is interested in Ds' experience with the osteopath, its post 1084

Quote:

moving up in potency is a possibility here.  Did you see any shifts with the nat sulph at all?  The other thing is looking at the whole picture...there might be another clue hiding.  I talked in the cell salt thread about a three legged stool...do you have that with nat sulph?

Old 04-01-2011, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

thanks for the blog link, ill read it later when the baby isnt clawing at me. im gonna do the saliva test tonight!

User Tag List