My sister and I just transferred a bunch of red wheat berries from 25lb bags to mylar bags. I started sneezing my head off right away. Eyes itching, throat sore and scratchy, and a bit of difficulty breathing. I've searched around on the internet and read a bit about something called Bakers Allergy, but I don't know if that just means I shouldn't breath the wheat dust, or if I should not consume wheat, as well. I have some environmental allergies, but have never been diagnosed with food allergies before.
Any insight or input would be really helpful!
That would make me wonder about a wheat allergy. The easiest thing to do would be to eliminate gluten for a week or two and see what happens. You might find that your environmental allergies clear up. Do you have them year round?
|17 members and 8,954 guests|
|Allmh , AllTomorrowsParties , anacrish , girlspn , heydarling1 , hillymum , Hippie Mama 79 , igniteb42 , jcdfarmer , katelove , manyhatsmom , moominmamma , NaturallyKait , pastortmau , RollerCoasterMama , Silversky , transylvania_mom|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|