help! mobilized mercury?! I'm nursing! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 05-24-2011, 10:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hey guys! I just put 2 and 2 together and it's freaking me out.

before I got pregnant my amalgam filling chipped out a bit (probably swallowed some)- and then I got the filling all the way done and changed to the white kind (not to mercury safe removal protocal)- I planned to not get pregnant at least 18 months but ended up pregnant maybe 5 months later?!! hoped all would be well.

okay fast forward to now. my baby is 6 months old. I was feeling a little sluggish a month ago (not getting much sleep, etc) and me and hubby decided to go off sugar. (we still have fruit in smoothies, etc)- it's been 3 weeks and I have been feeling super crappy. no energy-brain fog- anxiety. (it could be a number of things together at the same time but physically I feel weird--I feel OFF inside)- at first I thought maybe I keep getting glutened but don't think that's true/possible since we've been careful unless I'm missing something.

today I realized and it dawned on me. do you think that I caused yeast die off by going off the sugars?! could that have mobilized mercury and now it's settling everywhere else?! and MOST importantly what can I do to bind this and get it out while nursing?!! ah!!! I think I've screwed myself over..I shouldn't have gone off sugar while nursing--I didn't think about the otehr factors..just that I seemed to be leaning on it for energy. but I don't think going back on at this point would fix anything either.

THanks for HELP!!

p.s. I do have some redmond clay---could I take them? what amount? or can I not do that while nursing?!! THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!!

#2 of 8 Old 05-26-2011, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

really?! nobody! can someone atleast direct me to some info? TIA

#3 of 8 Old 05-26-2011, 09:55 PM

I remember all of that happening and how upset you were.

My best advice is: Clay, vitamin C, clay, vitamin C, clay, vitamin C!

Yes, some will get into your nursling, however, much of it will be "caught" by the clay. If you can manage it, give the babe some clay as well.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#4 of 8 Old 05-26-2011, 10:19 PM - Thread Starter

thank you for answering! if it were you and you were nursing...how much of each would you take and how often? and for an extrended amount of time? (like from here on out?!!)  how exactly would i take the clay?! it's powder and seems hard to actually "eat". the vit c I have is the big thing of NOW FOODS. thanks!

#5 of 8 Old 05-26-2011, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBMarie9 View Post

thank you for answering! if it were you and you were nursing...how much of each would you take and how often? and for an extrended amount of time? (like from here on out?!!)  how exactly would i take the clay?! it's powder and seems hard to actually "eat". the vit c I have is the big thing of NOW FOODS. thanks!

I am still nursing.

Most of the ladies from the chat thread mix the clay into a glass of water. Based on what I've "seen" them do, I would start with 1/4tsp/day mixed into a glass of water for the clay. And I would probably go with 1g of vitamin C at least 4 times a day. I'll try to alert PB and tanya to this thread to see if they have better suggestions.

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#6 of 8 Old 05-27-2011, 04:50 AM

Hi there.  I'd probably be doing 2 grams of glutathione 3 times a day minimum. This does a great job of protecting the breastmilk.  I'd also personally be taking about 1 T. of dry clay to start blended with water. 

I'm so sorry you're going through this.  If you know that it's mercury that is an issue (given the amalgam you have a really good guess) I'd personally also be taking homeopathic mercurius 6x or 6c to encourage the mercury to continue to move on rather than settle back in your tissues.

#7 of 8 Old 05-27-2011, 08:27 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panserbjorne View Post

Hi there.  I'd probably be doing 2 grams of glutathione 3 times a day minimum. This does a great job of protecting the breastmilk.  I'd also personally be taking about 1 T. of dry clay to start blended with water. 

I'm so sorry you're going through this.  If you know that it's mercury that is an issue (given the amalgam you have a really good guess) I'd personally also be taking homeopathic mercurius 6x or 6c to encourage the mercury to continue to move on rather than settle back in your tissues.

what is glutathione?! and do the 1TB blended with water like over the day or all at once 1x a day?

where would I even start to get Mercurius?

panserbjorne- from what I explained would that be enough to mobilize the mercury or only if I went of fruit and stuff too at the same time?  I just don't want to treat something if I don't know. because would the "mercurius" mobilize more stuff at all?

#8 of 8 Old 05-27-2011, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBMarie9 View Post

what is glutathione?! and do the 1TB blended with water like over the day or all at once 1x a day?

where would I even start to get Mercurius?

panserbjorne- from what I explained would that be enough to mobilize the mercury or only if I went of fruit and stuff too at the same time?  I just don't want to treat something if I don't know. because would the "mercurius" mobilize more stuff at all?

glutathione is a nutraceutical supplement.  It's going to help bind the mercury and keep it out of the breastmilk.  It's naturally occurring in food, but you'd want therapeutic quantities.  I use designs for health glutathione.  I *think* a half teaspoon is a gram and it mixes straight in water or OJ.

Clay I'd drink over the course of the day.  If you know that metals have been mobilized I'd work to increase it over a period of a few weeks too...but I'd start with the 1 T. and see how that feels for you.

The mercurius is a standard homeopathic and you can certainly get it online.  It's not really pulling, but allowing the body to move out what it can as it can.  It's a much gentler approach to others which may be equally as effective, but a bit more harsh.  Basically your body has to be in a position (healthwise) to give up the metals to have this work as a "chelator" which takes away the risk.  It's not demanding anything, it's suggesting.  If your body is open to the suggestion then things will start to happen.  It's also suggesting that your body doesn't want to store it, but move it out (which clay and glutathione will be helping with too.)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page