Anyone going to the "Cooking for Well Being" conference in Denver? GAPS diet related - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-10-2011, 04:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am just looking into the GAPS diet for food allergies and healing the gut.  I just happened to find a conference here in Colorado next weekend that teaches all of the GAPS stuff.  Making the broth, fermenting the veggies, etc....  It's not a GAPS specific conference, but she has done GAPS workshops in the past, and I called her and she said she would include GAPS information in the conference for me.  I told her I'd try to get the word out about the conference.  There is still room to get in.

http://www.cookingforwell-being.com/Conference.html

Anyone interested in going?  I have so many food allergies that I'm running out of things to eat.  I need to do something.  The GAPS diet is suppose to be great for healing the gut lining, getting rid of the "bad" bacterias, and restoring the good bacteria into the gut.  It is designed for kids and adults dealing with leaky gut, autism, dyslexia, and all other learning disabilities.

Hope to see some of you there.  I'm excited about it.  Well, not too excited about eating fermented veggies.  I have a sweet tooth, but I'm excited about getting my health back!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2011, 02:32 PM

i've been lurking on the mothering forums for a while, but i thought i'd pipe up here as i'm going!  can't wait! :)

Old 07-14-2011, 08:05 PM - Thread Starter

banana.gif  Yipee!!!  I'll see you there.

~Mary~

Old 07-14-2011, 08:45 PM

I wish I had seen this sooner. This would be so wonderful for DH. Bummer! I hope you both have a blast!

Almost crunchy momma to Adisyn (6), Gage (4) and Dellan (1)

User Tag List