Kirkman Lab probiotics?? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-27-2011, 09:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Has anyone ever used kirkman's bifido complex advanced formula w/ success? My LO's having issues with mucus in her stool, has been really fussy, gassy, and hiccupy, for about 3 weeks now (she is 4 weeks old) . She also has a red ring around her anus :(   I've eliminated dairy since the issue started, still no improvement. So i started her on this probiotic 2 nights ago, starting off with a very small amount because i don't want her to have too much of a bad reaction. Someone tell me they've used this with a positive outcome! And if not, can anyone reccommend a probiotic that WORKS that is also gluten / dairy/ soy / corn / yeast (hypoallergenic) free?!

Drs also suspect she has an issue with thrush/yeast because there is a white coating on her tongue.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 09-11-2011, 02:30 PM

Yes, Kirkman's is great, as is Custom Probiotics (CP is very expensive upfront but way cheaper per dose because it is very concentrated).

Emily, cooking allergen free, knitting, reading, gardening Mom to 1 beautiful girl, born in the water on July 1, 2006 Wife to 1 handsome man since September 10, 2005
#3 of 3 Old 09-15-2011, 01:48 PM

We've been very happy with kirkman's bifido...started when he was a babe (can't remember how old) Noticed a bigger improvement when he was a toddler though (with consistency of poops) - I'm sure there were many factors for that though.

User Tag List