Dairy & Inulin-Free Probiotic? Where to buy Solaray BabyLife online that ships it cold? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-08-2012, 07:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am having a hard time finding a probiotic for my kids. I have a 3 yr old that was using Klaire Labs Ther-Biotic but I think the Chicory Root was bothering him.  I also want to get my 4 month old started on one too.  I am thinking of trying Solaray BabyLife but my Whole Foods doesnt carry it and they can order it but they said it wont be shipped cold?  I saw it online as well but none of the sites said they use overnight/ice pack shipping. Isnt this an issue?  Any other suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2012, 02:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, I don't know much about that brand you mentioned but have you checked out Custom Probiotics Infant formula? They recommend it for up to 4 years on their site. I am thinking to order it for my DS who is almost 2. He can't do any FOS/inulin or dairy. This is FOS free but perhaps you can contact them about the inulin or another mama here may be able to advise? It can be shipped un-refridgerated for 2-3 weeks but it's best to keep in the fridge to maintain potency.

http://www.customprobiotics.com/wp/online-store/infant-probiotic-formula/

Tags
Allergies
User Tag List