Kirkman Labs hypoallergenic multivitamin - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-25-2012, 05:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Has anyone ever bought this multivitamin from Kirkman http://kirkmanlabs.com/ProductKirkman/280/1/ChildrensMulti-Vitamin-Mineral-Hypoallergenic/

I would like to try it with dd, just looking for some info before I spend the $16.50.  Does it taste really really badly?  My dd has a pretty high tolerance for bad taste, but I tried her with another multivitamin that even she could not take.  It looks very promising for her and would take a lot of weight off my shoulders by filling in some gaps in her diet.  Thanks for any info.

Beth

Beth wife to Tom and mommy to Therese 11/4/04 Anna Mary 6/15/07 and Veronica 10/20/09
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-29-2012, 11:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I used to use it with my boys--I think I did it two years or longer before I moved to other things. They never balked but they are extremely tolerant about taking meds/supplements so I don't think we're a good test case at all! I can tell you I didn't switch due to taste or anything--I just wanted to pick and choose what forms of various supplements we used.

Rachelle, mommy to 8 year old boys! 

My Blog-free homeschooling finds and my lesson plans and link to the new User Agreement

Tags
Allergies

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page