link between liver function and eczema? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-26-2005, 01:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
somebody mentioned an article about a connection between liver function and eczema to me a while back and i've been unsuccessfully googling for more info on it but haven't found anything. does anybody have any links to share? the more i think about this, the more sense it makes, especially in max's case because of the dramatic difference the sarsaparilla (liver detoxer and blood purifier) is making. And also he had a hematoma at birth that was slow to go away. it took 3 weeks to start shrinking. i'm just wondering aloud if he might have a sluggish liver...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2005, 03:27 AM

In My experience to treat the skin you first treat the liver! Sarsaparilla is very healing to the blood and the liver as well as clearing skin. I think that some babies come into this world a little immune compromised and eczema is one of the first signs that the body needs more help eliminating toxins.
How do you give him the herb? I also like dandilion green tea for babies!

Kiya- Mama to 3 growing Son's. Waldorf joy.gifDoula  hug.gif  Making Recycled Woolens and Trainers every spare moment.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:49 AM - Thread Starter

right now we're using a topical form but it's from chile so we don't have good access to a steady supply and i'm trying to figure out more accessible forms available around here or online. and safety info for this and other applications.

User Tag List