I've just entered the world of childhood allergies. My daughter was diagnosed with at least two major allergies tree nuts and penicillin. We have the epi-pens, we're reading all the labels on food, and we are training her big brother on what not to feed her.
A couple of things are sticking in my head as troublesome. We only tested for penicillin and tree nuts because everything else she had the day her hives broke out have not caused hives since then. I'm concerned we could feed her something else to trigger hives or a worse reaction.
What do you do for your allergic child?
Thanks for any advice or support. This is new and a bit unnerving.