Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique -Who's done this? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-09-2003, 07:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just started my son on these NAET treatments, and I wonder if anyone else here has any experiance with it? It seems a little weird, but if it does what they claim -eliminate allergies, I don't care how weird it is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2003, 01:48 AM

My sister's chiropractor does NAET treatments, and it really works well, from their experience. She has a friend who has a great success story with it. Her chiro actually has quite a story. Mind if I share??

His family was in a bad car accident, but no one was badly injured. But ever since the accident, their daugher became allergic to everything. It turns out, that everything she ate or put in her mouth after the accident (just that day) she became allergic to. And it was really weird stuff, Like plastic eating utensils and weird foods they didn't normally eat but did that day for some reason. so anyway, they figure out the connection, he hears about NAET, gets trained, treats his daughter, and viola, she's healed! Instead of leading a life of being allergic to everything, she's actually normal again. Kewl, huh?! And he sees great results with his patients as well.

It is impossible to understand some things, and NAET is one of them, I think. So if it works for you, then go for it. Give it a try--it can't hurt anything, right?!

good luck!
Old 04-10-2003, 10:06 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks so much EmmaJean! I really needed a boost because I was beginning to loose confindence. I'm always afraid someone is going to think I've got a screw loose for doing this.

And by the way, it does seem to be helping.
Old 04-10-2003, 11:22 PM

check out JMT - i don't have the web address - google does - it's similar to naet - but often ONE treatment is all that's needed (for the 'million' things)- fascinating.
i'm waiting for someone in this state to offer the latest seminar info/procedure.
love
mb
Old 04-13-2003, 05:29 PM - Thread Starter

Hey mimosa, thanks a lot! I researched JMT and I'm really interested now in finding a practitioner.

It's a treatment for autimmune disorders, especially arthritis, which is what I have. It sounds way too good to be true, but there sure seems to be a lot of wonderfully positive experiances.

User Tag List