HELP !! weird mosquito bite rash? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-17-2007, 11:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ok about a month ago DD was at a friends house near the woods I kept seeing mosqitos on her, I noticed a couple days later what looked like mosquito bites but then as days went by they changed to look like this http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...UNE2007007.jpg
then it faded to look like a mosqiuto bite again then back to a white head pimple looking thing again, its never gone away completey well over the last few days it seems to be coming back again getting red and looking like a mosquito bite again, I'm baffled as to what this is I thought it was a bad reaction to a mosquito bite but it never went away just faded to a white piple looking thing but now its flaring up again, what the heck could this be? Should I give her something? I hate to take her to doc cuz they will just load her up w/ a bunch of crap meds and HOPE it goes away.

Betsy, Mommy to DS (10) DD (4) DS (2) and DS (1)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2007, 07:08 PM

let me know if you find anything out about this bite as my MIL got bit last week and it turned into a 5" circle of red that is very itchy. it looks alot like the picture
Old 07-17-2007, 09:47 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniusa View Post
let me know if you find anything out about this bite as my MIL got bit last week and it turned into a 5" circle of red that is very itchy. it looks alot like the picture
Midwife today looked at it then looked it up in a sking book and she thinks its mastocytosis urticaria pigmentosa we are going to HCP tomarrow to have it looked at I'll let you know

Betsy, Mommy to DS (10) DD (4) DS (2) and DS (1)

User Tag List