Fluoride is poisonous to everyone not just babies. It causes thyroid problems and is a neurotoxin.
It makes bones as well as teeth brittle as it effects them in the same way!
DS has *never* had fluoride in any form, no town water, no topical application, not in toothpaste, no formula. He has never had a cavity or weakened enamel of any kind.
We have been limited by food allergies/intolerances and have had to do steroid treatments several times for croup so it's certainly a strong testimony of success with those obstacles as well! We do a traditional diet: raw milk/butter/cream, bone broths, CLO, wild seafood, pastured eggs, grassfed meats, whole grains, etc.