The dentist confirmed the cavities are healed!! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 41 Old 03-03-2010, 01:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 View Post
I got the clay from www.pascalite.com. They have one finer ground for teeth, but I don't see any difference in the powders once they are wet on the tooth brush.
Awesome - Thank You. I'll order some today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 41 Old 03-04-2010, 05:58 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
what lactose based cell salts did you use and how did you use them?

What else did you do? My baby's first dentist gouged a hole in the front of one of her teeth (he planned on capping it anyway) and it has left a brown spot.
#33 of 41 Old 03-06-2010, 11:47 AM

This is wonderful news - thank you for sharing it!! Our dentists - even our WPF-friendly no-mercury family dentist! - claimed there is no such thing as "secondary dentin" when I asked if there was any evidence of it on ds' cavities. Is that what your dentist found on your cavities - the "secondary dentin"?
#34 of 41 Old 03-09-2010, 03:11 AM

I really think that my dd's teeth issues are connected with her leaky gut. We are working on lots of gut healing and I hope that is the turning point with having to excess in getting nutrients into her.

Dental Care Services
#35 of 41 Old 03-20-2010, 11:57 PM

Can you tell me about the nettle infusions? How much nettle? how long to steep?

Also, my kiddo is sensitive to milk and I think she had secondary lactose intolerance as a baby. She basically had diarhea the first 14 months of her life even though I had cut out milk. I am hesitant to even add it butter but I do think the butter oil would be okay.

Any suggestions for non-dairy healing?

thanks
#36 of 41 Old 03-21-2010, 12:32 AM - Thread Starter

We are dairy free besides the kerrygold ghee. We only use that for the Vitamin K2 which is very important. Butter oil may be fine if the dairy allergy is not severe. The body can convert K1 to K2, but our bodies don't do it very easily and we need way more if trying to heal. Grass fed, free range animal products have loads of K2 as well as natto (I have never tried it so don't ask how it tastes or even how tp get it, but do share if you know)

What we do non dairy is deep bone broths, nettles infusions, TONS of greens, and if we still need some minerals, we take a supplement.

The way I personally make nettles infusions is a little different than the herbalist Susun Weed. She says to put one ounce (by weight) in 1 qt boiling water and steep for 8 hours. I use 1 heaping tablespoon per cup and steep for 4 hours. Do whatever feels right to you. I make green smoothies and use this as the base. My 2 yr dd asks for nettles and loves it chilled.

For greens, we find one excellent way to get as much as we can is to steam them, and we can easily eat a cup at a time or more.
#37 of 41 Old 05-12-2010, 11:06 PM

Subbing I need to read this thread tomorrow
#38 of 41 Old 05-16-2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 View Post
We are dairy free besides the kerrygold ghee. We only use that for the Vitamin K2 which is very important. Butter oil may be fine if the dairy allergy is not severe. The body can convert K1 to K2, but our bodies don't do it very easily and we need way more if trying to heal. Grass fed, free range animal products have loads of K2 as well as natto (I have never tried it so don't ask how it tastes or even how tp get it, but do share if you know)

What we do non dairy is deep bone broths, nettles infusions, TONS of greens, and if we still need some minerals, we take a supplement.

The way I personally make nettles infusions is a little different than the herbalist Susun Weed. She says to put one ounce (by weight) in 1 qt boiling water and steep for 8 hours. I use 1 heaping tablespoon per cup and steep for 4 hours. Do whatever feels right to you. I make green smoothies and use this as the base. My 2 yr dd asks for nettles and loves it chilled.

For greens, we find one excellent way to get as much as we can is to steam them, and we can easily eat a cup at a time or more.
You think it hurts the nettles to warm them a bit on the stove? I like it warm I'm so curious about the clay! I may have to try it
#39 of 41 Old 05-17-2010, 09:02 AM

How long did it take?

My almost 2 yr old has extensive tooth decay, and is scheduled for GA. I would love save some of her teeth.

Mother to two great kids. &
#40 of 41 Old 05-18-2010, 12:53 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom61508 View Post
You think it hurts the nettles to warm them a bit on the stove? I like it warm I'm so curious about the clay! I may have to try it
I know that if you boil the nettles, it can ruin some vitamins. I don't see anything wrong with heating it up gently.

I don't pack the clay for myself anymore asI found it was irritating to the gums and I have to treat my gums with care as they are sensitive. I still brush with it though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
How long did it take?

My almost 2 yr old has extensive tooth decay, and is scheduled for GA. I would love save some of her teeth.
It only took a few months to see a difference. Still our teeth weren't severe. You could start a thread and see if you could get some specific help that you need as everyone is difference. There are alot of helpful mamas out there. I know many swear by xylitol for bad decay, but I never and don't plan on using it. But I heard it is good for stopping it in its tracks.
#41 of 41 Old 01-19-2012, 12:43 PM

Hi this message is for Kola mom. I'm having a problem with my toddlers teeth and I've heard many great things about pascalite clay. I see that is one of the product you used to contribute to the healing of your toddlers teeth. My question to you is how did you apply the pascalite clay? Did you mix it with water or xylitol solution? I see some mothers have discussed packing the cavaties with the clay itself but all I"m finding is the pascalite clay powder. I'm guessing it's mixed with a watery solution to form the clay substance? Thank you!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page