I have an appt to have impacted lower wisdom teeth removed in 2 days. The office called today and now there are multiple problems. I made this appt over a month ago and they called 2 days before appt to tell me that:
1) They have known all this time I am nursing and now they decided they refuse to even attempt safe medications-they will use what they want and I have to stop BF for 24 hours.
2) I made arrangements for my BIL to drop me off and pick me up and watch my kids. They refuse to do the procedure unless I have someone watch the kids out of the office-they're not allowed in there AND someone must stay with me during the entire procedure. I have been laid off and we can't risk DHs job. He has already had to take lots of time off when we had DD.
They have had all this time to give me this info and they waited until now. I am freaking out because I need to have these teeth out-they are causing frequent infections that are very painful. To start all over with a new oral surgeon will push back the procedure by 2+ months as I will have to start all over with the eval ect. I don't know what to do. Any advice?