Green Pastures' Blue Ice CLO Gummy Fish - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 06-17-2010, 01:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Has anyone given Green Pastures' Blue Ice CLO gummy fish to their kids? I'm debating if I should order the gummy fish or the regular CLO for my 2 year-old.

He would probably like the gummy fish over the regular CLO. Does anyone know if the gummy fish would have the same amount of CLO as the regular CLO? I want to include CLO as part of his diet to control/cure his dental caries.

I would appreciate your input.

Thanks!
#2 of 5 Old 06-17-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2Setia View Post
Has anyone given Green Pastures' Blue Ice CLO gummy fish to their kids? I'm debating if I should order the gummy fish or the regular CLO for my 2 year-old.

He would probably like the gummy fish over the regular CLO. Does anyone know if the gummy fish would have the same amount of CLO as the regular CLO? I want to include CLO as part of his diet to control/cure his dental caries.

I would appreciate your input.

Thanks!
My 2yo, and my 8 yo love Ascenta CLO, which is lemon flavoured. When we tried cherry flavoured by another brand, it was simply awful. My 5 yo won't try anything oily, and he even detects it in smoothies.

My kids are 8, 5 and 2!
#3 of 5 Old 06-19-2010, 11:31 AM

My 7 yr old recently began taking the gummy fish. They are way to firm for my 2 yr old to chew. They have a slight fishy smell/taste, but no oily feel to them. They're not bad... As for dose, I need to do the math! He currently does one or two a day. He doesn't mind the liquid, so I try to get the second dose in him in that form. FWIW, I just switched to Radient Life Premier CLO for my 2 yr old. It's not nearly as strong tasting as the FCLO and she will take it straight from the spoon. I was struggling to get the FCLO in her consistantly. Now to get more K2 in them. We're not having much luck ingesting butter oil???

Izzie
#4 of 5 Old 06-24-2010, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izziemont View Post
Now to get more K2 in them. We're not having much luck ingesting butter oil???
Same here.

It was fine as long as he was still eating baby food, I would just mix it in with the purees....but now?
#5 of 5 Old 06-25-2010, 04:55 AM

I give mine the butter oil on a spoon with honey and they love it. Not sure if the honey's all that great for the teeth, but at least they're getting the BO every day!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page