Did cell salts help your teeth? What about mineral drops? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 03-25-2012, 10:06 PM - Thread Starter

Location: A state whose Medicaid does not cover circumcision! :)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am interested in trying cell salts.  I *think* I might have a cavity, but I am afraid to go to my dentist because they are not biological dentists and I am afraid of the mercury I will be exposed to just by being in there, as well as the fact that they will want to drill it out and such.  I also dont want x-rays....

DD has some strange coloring on her front bottom teeth, it is yellower then the top of the tooth and there are even some tiny grayish lines on some of them going about half way up the tooth.  I am very unsure as to what this is!  The teeth feel very hard/strong, and I cant scratch of the yellow with my nail.

I am thinking of ordering Hylands Bioplasma, and have also looked at Concentrace, but dont know what to get or if the cell salts is just a big scam or what!?  Anyone have any experiences?

#2 of 6 Old 03-26-2012, 03:56 AM

Hi 1love4ever : 

There have been some success stories in this community using cell salts and pascalite clay. My 20 month old son has several cavities as do I and we just started them. Out of all the suggested things ( xylitol, FCLO, cell salts, pascalite clay, MI Paste, raw milk ), to me they seem the most promising. I believe I've seen 3-4 success stories with them here alone. Xylitol also has a couple of success stories as does FMCLO. We're trying everything on the list just to be safe. 

BlueBird Mama is someone in this community who cured some deep cavities in her three year old, I think. I found her story also in another group http://www.healingwiseforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=27276 . We're taking exactly what she took plus Silica because he has some digestion issues. We could have saved money buying online, but I felt the need to get them soon. Total cost was about $50.00. Online is definitely less. I also started using Closys mouthwash last week and can already tell a HUGE difference in the gums, breath, and teeth. The mouthwash helps get bacteria under control and creates a more alkaline environment. After eating we also using a colloidal silver spray. 

We just started, so I can't claim a success story ( but I hope too one day ), but I hope that points you in the right direction. I'm going to take a picture of my son's cavities and then take monthly photos and then see if I see a change. I'll post them here in hopes of helping other moms who like me also wanted some concrete proof that something works. 

#3 of 6 Old 03-26-2012, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

That sounds great, I'd love to hear your progress!  We've actually been taking FCLO for several months, not because of cavities but just for its health benefits and I am thrilled to hear that it might help with cavities!

I really want to order Toothsoap but I am not sure if its as good as it looks, I wish I knew of someone else who's tried it!  I dont have money to just throw around on products that I end up not using/liking :/

Thanks for your reply!  I would like to take us all into a biological dentist, but that would mean a 300 mile drive, and paying out of pocket, not something we can afford right now.  So i'm hoping I can reverse any decay we have, and continue with prevention.

#4 of 6 Old 04-11-2012, 10:42 PM - Thread Starter

So I finally broke down and went to the dentist myself for a cleaning.  Turns out I had sealants put on my teeth when I was like 10?  So the cavity I thought I had was actually just a place where the sealant had broke out and it was stained.  So, I wanted the sealant off my tooth but the lady could not fathom what I was talking about because it was an unheard of request so she ended up filling it in.  Since I am 21 the Dr was concerned about my wisdom teeth and talked me into a panoramic x-ray of my mouth.  When I did that, OMG I felt this horrible pressure around my head I cant even explain it.  It felt like there was something there but there was not.  Obvisouly it was the x-rays going straight into my freaking head!  Wow, seriously I cant believe that is even legal.  I could feel it the second she turned it on, and as soon as it was off.  It was intense and I will never, EVER do it again.  I have had a million of the "bite down on this" x-rays done of the sides of my mouth and never had that experience.

#5 of 6 Old 10-02-2012, 03:31 PM

choochootwo, I'd be interested in finding out how the different things are working for you.  I just noticed a cavity in my daughter's mouth and was horrified!  I am hoping to help the teeth remineralize naturally.  Please post an update. :)

#6 of 6 Old 05-31-2013, 01:57 PM

I have never heard of cell salts?  Can someone point me to a quick run-down of them?  I have 2 developing cavities I so do NOT want to have filled.  I use xylitol but I know that won't heal them.  just stop the progression.

Tags
Dental

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page