I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and have had some tooth problems since Christmas. I had it checked out and even saw an endodontist who said that at the time it didn't test for a root canal where my dentist had suggested one. We decided to observe it. However the sensitivity pain picked up last week and I saw my dentist yesterday who sends me back to the endodontist. I have an appointment next week when I am 31 weeks. My dentist said he wouldn't recommend the procedure and rather wait it out as it is safest. I am bothered by the pain and would be relieved to have it taken care of but my dentist also said that it the re opening of the root canal might not even be successful and bring any change. Obviously I will have to wait what the endodontist will recommend next week but I am worried and it will be a whole week until my appointment. Has anyone experiences with this? I searched to forum for root canal during pregnancy and found some posts but it seems like there used to be more out there that had been deleted. I would love to hear any thoughts or self experience on this. Thanks so much !!!