Help cavities - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 04-15-2012, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello everyone,

Has anyone been successful in getting rid of cavities by using cod liver, and butter oil? I have two cavities that I am trying to heal naturally.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 04-16-2012, 12:43 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm in the process of trying to do so!

But I have really bad teeth; I had a severe oral sensitivity that would actually give me migraines every time I'd chew on something hard/cold/hot and it is almost gone now. It was due to a rotten tooth that affected the tooth nerve (this is what my holistic dentist told me).

I have started taking CLO and HVBO about a month back, 4 ml of CLO and 4 capsules of HVBO daily, I think this is the therapeutic dose. 

#3 of 4 Old 04-17-2012, 10:25 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Yes. We're seeing success with our 21 month old's decay. He's on FMCLO and BO, cell salts, and a diet change. We're also using Xylitol, MI Paste, and Iodine. 

Long story short, his decay appears to not have spread in a month and prior to that it was spreading VERY quickly. We went from white spots to enamel loss and brown staining in less than a month. It also appears is teeth are started to grow some new enamel and the staining has been significantly reduced. 

#4 of 4 Old Today, 08:01 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Question Please help & give updates on your situation. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by choochootwo View Post
Yes. We're seeing success with our 21 month old's decay. He's on FMCLO and BO, cell salts, and a diet change. We're also using Xylitol, MI Paste, and Iodine. 

Long story short, his decay appears to not have spread in a month and prior to that it was spreading VERY quickly. We went from white spots to enamel loss and brown staining in less than a month. It also appears is teeth are started to grow some new enamel and the staining has been significantly reduced. 

Are small brown lines sign of a cavity formation?
What is worse a white spot or small brown lines?

What about if the tooth looks a bit transparent as well, is that really bad, is it enamel loss?

Can you leave the butter oil outside of the refrigerator? Thanks for the help

Tags
Dental

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page