Mothering Forum banner

Bentonite Clay, Xylitol Wipes - Help?

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  MargaretDennis 
#1 ·
Hi, Everyone!

I was recently, basically, berated by the dentist for not wanting to get an x-ray and get my DS's cavities filled conventionally. To say the least, it wasn't a pleasant experience.

Anyway, I have a 3.5 year old whose cavities I am trying to heal naturally. I've read through many of the forums and here's my plan of attack:

1. Cell salts (calc fluor, cal phos, silicea -- 2 tabs, 6x a day)
2. xylitol tooth wipes
3. calcium bentonite clay (sprinkled on toothbrush and paste)
4. dietary changes

QUESTIONS
1. I see many mothers put a clay paste on their children's affected teeth before nap/bedtime. I am guessing it's safe if children swallow??

2. Xylitol wipes -- non-GMO recommendations?

3. I have a super picky eater and dietary changes are going to be incredibly tough. How effective will this regimen I have be with limited dietary changes? (DS enjoys crackers, etc but lovessss his fruits which I think will be the main issue)

4. I also have an almost two year old. Will the same dosage of cell salts be too much for him?

______

Thank you in advance! So grateful I found this forum through parenting naturally....when everyone is giving me the side eye for going about things the unconventional way.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.