Forum Jump: 

#421 of 861 Old 07-03-2007, 08:30 PM
AJP

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramlita View Post
I was going to suggest fermented veggies for Activator X/ Vitamin K2, but from this link http://www.westonaprice.org/basicnut...y.html#sourcek
it would seem that only lacto-fermented foods have k2. Is this the case? (scroll down to the box, Sources of Vitamin K)
Sorry to yell, but LACTO-FERMENTED DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN IT HAS ANY KIND OF DAIRY PRODUCT IN IT! It just means the fermentation was accomplished by bacteria which produce lactic acid as a byproduct. Lactic acid does not necessarily have anything to do with lactose or dairy. I believe the substance was named "lactic" acid because it was first identified in fermented dairy products, but it is a result of certain kinds of bacterial fermentation regardless of the medium. You also make lactic acid in your body as a result of metabolism, it's what builds up in your muscles if you give them more exercise than they're accustomed to, resulting in that sore feeling. Sauerkraut made with only cabbage and salt is lacto-fermented, because the natural bacteria on the cabbage are among those that produce lactic acid during the fermentation process. I know it's misleading, for the most part people read the word "lacto" and assume a connection with milk. You certainly can innoculate ferments with live dairy whey containing lacto-bacilli, but not all lacto-fermented products are made that way. So you can feed lacto-fermented foods to dairy-sensitive kids as long as you know all the ingredients and none of them are dairy-derived.

There is no secret ingredient.
#422 of 861 Old 07-03-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJP View Post
Sorry to yell, but LACTO-FERMENTED DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN IT HAS ANY KIND OF DAIRY PRODUCT IN IT!
thats funny, i didn't even catch that! thanks for clarifying for others. some of this is such old hat, i never gave it a thought.
#423 of 861 Old 07-03-2007, 09:42 PM

Thank you for explaining that!!!!!! Very interesting.
I've been dabbling in lacto-fermenting lately, it's all new to me, and the NT recipes that use that term all seem to include whey.

How strange to bother calling it lacto-fermentation when simply fermentation would cover it. Double

DIYer mama to DD 11/00 and DS 6/05- both intact, naturally!
...missing Mothering Magazine...

#424 of 861 Old 07-18-2007, 05:13 PM

: : :
#425 of 861 Old 08-31-2007, 09:30 PM

Hi! I have finally finished reading this thread and would like to add my two cents. I have always struggled with my teeth (been drilled all my life- I think I have about 13 fillings and one cap). Should I assume its all amalgam since the color is dark grey? I remember asking the last time I went to the dentist and I don't think I really got a straight answer about what was being used to fill the cavity (by the way, I was nursing at the time too and no concerns were discussed about changing out old fillings-I had no idea I should be concerned at the time and the dentist apparently was ignorant or careless about the dangers to my son).

So just recently I have had a dull pain in the area where my capped tooth is. My son who is 3 1/2 yrs old hasn't been to a dentist yet, but his teeth look pretty good- nothing visibly happening that I can see. He gets his teeth brushed a couple of times a day and doesn't have a bad diet (likes veggies and most anything I put in front of him for the most part) and I try to limit his sugar intake (dad has a sweet tooth and so if he is eating something sweet, my son usually gets some of it).

Sounds like I need to get the beef broth going. Is kosher beef something that would come from grass fed cows? Was wondering this because I heard Muslims eat kosher meat and wondered if I should look for the community here to figure out where to get meat. Actually, I may be way off with this. I'll be checking out the Traditional Foods forum to figure this out. I'm surrounded by beef (live in Texas) but who knows where the grass fed cows are to get the good stuff? Just wondering out loud. I'm in San Antonio in case anyone reading this is on the ball with all this info and can clue me in.

Meanwhile, I was thinking of making some clove oil with olive oil or some virgin coconut oil that I have and maybe start taking a clove or two of garlic a day to help with the possible infection I have going on in my tooth. I've read basically that the attempts to remineralize teeth have basically hardened the bone and some say caries turn black when they are killed? Is this the actual bacteria turning black on the tooth? The cavity is just a hole in the tooth, right so what is turning black? I know most of my fillings are very deep and I really want to avoid a root canal, so I'm hoping I can at least strengthed my gums and what is left of my teeth and keep any future problems at bay.

Another question: Goldenseal is supposed to be great for building tissue, isn't it? I'm a little surprised this isn't being used (in limited amounts, at least).

Thats all for now. Thanks for all the great info everyone!
#426 of 861 Old 09-06-2007, 08:01 PM

Just wanted to post a little success story. We have been on a TF diet in our household for about 20 months. The dietary changes were the result of finding decay in the four front top teeth of my 18 month old dd#2. I had been vegetarian for for 13 years and pregnant and nursing for four years by the time dd#2 was born. When I saw the brown decay on her teeth I began researching, and that led me to WAP.

Anyway, I took her to the dentist at age 2 and the dentist confirmed that she had cavities in all four front teeth. We didn't do anything at the time because I wanted to research my options and did not want to put her under. Shortly thereafter we started to make the change to a TF diet. She has had lots of raw milk, homemade kefir, CLO and BO, grass fed meats and bone broths for 20 months now.

The brown spots on the front of her teeth have almost completely disappeared, and today when she saw our family dentist he said, to my complete delight, that the spots on the bottom of the teeth must be an enamel problem and that they could not be decay because the teeth are too hard. His conclusion, don't worry about it, the teeth look great and don't need any fillings. I was completely surprised and shocked. Less than two years ago we were looking at multiple fillings and lots of expense (we have no dental insurance). The cost of good CLO and BO seems trivial in comparison.

I was skeptical that diet could make that much difference, but there's no denying those teeth are hard and strong today!!
#427 of 861 Old 09-10-2007, 11:57 PM

That is so awesome Jessica! Thanks for sharing that

Jen

homebirth.jpg<>< Mama to DS, DD, and a new baby girl 4/1! homeschool.gifmdcblog5.gif

#428 of 861 Old 09-11-2007, 10:35 AM

#429 of 861 Old 09-11-2007, 12:23 PM

Another success story here, DD had a lot of cavities, they recommended at least 8 root canals, extractions and/or crowns. The pediatric dentist was such a jerk and I was not prepared to anesthetize DD at all for various reasons, she has never even had a Tylenol for a start. Anyhow we are lucky to have an excellent holistic dentist near here (well its 100 miles and a ferry ride round trip but makes a fun day out to Seattle too) and she has been working with DD. She has filled the worst ones, using bio-compatible fillings, I think like ART. But the good news is the not so bad teeth have remineralized and several have been downgraded to watch not fill yet status. She needs one more filling in one of the original deep ones and a couple of touch-up fillings like on her front incisor which she had chipped. I am thrilled as had not reallt expected any reversal.

I have used Calc Phos homeopathic, Xylitol products and MI Paste and a multi-vitamin good diet, I never did the CLO DD hated it so I am especially pleased about this.

Who stole my signature!
#430 of 861 Old 09-11-2007, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
I have used Calc Phos homeopathic, Xylitol products and MI Paste and a multi-vitamin good diet, I never did the CLO DD hated it so I am especially pleased about this.
Which Calc Phos brand are you using? From store/online or homeopath? We are doing so much right now and seeing good results thus far...but was thinking of adding that...

creative mom of two free-spirited boys (03/03, 11/04) : unschooling, nature loving, crafting, making, passion following family ribbonjigsaw.gif
#431 of 861 Old 09-13-2007, 04:21 PM

I just finished reading this whole thread. I should get a certificate or something, I think. : Thank you all for the really good information!!!

And hugs to the mama who's dh left her recently. I hope you are doing well. If I were you I wouldn't worry about nightweaning at a time like this, with all you and your little one have going on.

As for me, I came here not because of my children's teeth, which seem pretty fine, but because of my own teeth. I have multiple untreated cavities that I can see. I've been trying to eat the WAP way for a couple of years but I often fall off the bandwagon, if you know what I mean. Then, recently, I found out that I am gluten and corn intolerant. The "celiac" or symptoms of gluten intolerance have caused havoc on my teeth, as well as other issues. My teeth are yellow, sensitive, gums inflamed, and now all these cavities (a few that I can see and I'm sure there must be some I can't see).

So on this thread, I JUST read about the Specific Carbohydrate Diet. Thank you SO MUCH for mentioning this, I am going to start it and put my sons on it too. However, I am a little confused as to whether it is okay to eat a little unstrained raw honey on this diet? Because it seems like it would be really good for dental health, if it's okay. Opinions from other SCDers?

We had stopped taking cod liver oil so I am going to start ordering that again and get the butter oil this time, too. Boy is it expensive, though! I am going to try to take them in tomato juice.

With the first stage of the specific carbohydrate diet, we will be eating mostly eggs and bone broth soups, so there will be lots of minerals there. I also drink a little raw milk and take NaturalCalm magnesium. I am planning to drink more milk (it's not technically in the diet but I'm not allergic to raw milk ) and so I will probably up the amount of magnesium too.

I have been brushing my teeth with Dr. Bronner's soap for a while and I like that. Someone mentioned there might be a problem with using Dr. Bronner, but I don't know what it would be, and it's so inexpensive. My teeth are kind of yellow so I will try to do the baking soda thing once a week too, now.

I want to start taking a vitamin C supplement, too, I think.

We use Organic Valley cultured butter-- no raw butter available within driving distance right now-- is OV a grass fed variety? There is a photograph on the box of a family standing in front of two cows who are grazing, that looks hopeful . . .

Also, can anyone recommend a good supplement for my little son? I know he isn't absorbing nutrients very well right now. I know this new diet will help his gut heal, but I'd feel better getting him on a multi-vitamin or something. I'd rather not give him some synthetic mix, or vitamins that his body doesn't need, yk? ETA: son is three years old.

Okay, that was really long. Thanks for reading.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#432 of 861 Old 09-13-2007, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionTigerBear View Post

I also drink a little raw milk and take NaturalCalm magnesium. I am planning to drink more milk (it's not technically in the diet but I'm not allergic to raw milk ) and so I will probably up the amount of magnesium too.
[snip]
We use Organic Valley cultured butter-- no raw butter available within driving distance right now-- is OV a grass fed variety? There is a photograph on the box of a family standing in front of two cows who are grazing, that looks hopeful . . .
How about making your own butter from the raw milk you get?
It's easy as pie. Much easier, actually

#433 of 861 Old 09-14-2007, 08:59 AM

Quote:
How about making your own butter from the raw milk you get?
It's easy as pie. Much easier, actually
It sounds daunting, I used to make butter occasionally, from cream, and I wasn't great at it. Now, I don't have access to cream so I would have to skim the milk myself, which I don't know how to do . . . maybe I should read that butter-making thread.

Not right now though, I tried to cut back on the carbs yesterday, and I feel SO SICK right now. I need to ease into it I guess. I didn't realize I was that bad, but I've been eating a lot of (brown) rice, rice products, and natural sweeteners. :

Oh well, I'm working on it.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#434 of 861 Old 09-14-2007, 12:32 PM

Yes, Organic Valley is grassfed.

Quote:
plement, too, I think.

#435 of 861 Old 09-14-2007, 12:48 PM

Quote:
It sounds daunting, I used to make butter occasionally, from cream, and I wasn't great at it. Now, I don't have access to cream so I would have to skim the milk myself, which I don't know how to do . . . maybe I should read that butter-making thread.
There's a butter making thread!?

Unless your milk is homogenized, the cream rises to the top (a lot like oil separates from water ) and you just scoop it out with a measuring cup or something. I put it right into the food processor, let it warm up a bit (50 degrees is ideal) and the metal blade makes short work of it.
But that's enough off-topic for me...

Carry on! : <-- raw cultured grassfed butter on that

#436 of 861 Old 09-14-2007, 03:10 PM

Quote:
There's a butter making thread!?

Unless your milk is homogenized, the cream rises to the top (a lot like oil separates from water ) and you just scoop it out with a measuring cup or something. I put it right into the food processor, let it warm up a bit (50 degrees is ideal) and the metal blade makes short work of it.
But that's enough off-topic for me...

Carry on! : <-- raw cultured grassfed butter on that

I read someone mention a butter-making thread a ways back.

My milk is not homogenized, but it's in narrow-necked glass bottles, so I would need to pour it into a glass bowl or something and wait for the cream to rise to the top again-- unless I'm missing something. But it seems to me that otherwise I wouldn't be able to scoop very much off the top at all.

Now, wehn I was making butter before, I had a lot of trouble squeezing out all of the buttermilk, so it didn't taste as great and didn't last very long, compared to commercial butters. Any tips there?

Glad to hear that OV is grass-fed, though. Thanks!

#437 of 861 Old 09-14-2007, 03:27 PM

Butter is pretty easy to make. Just take heavy cream put it in a glass jar with a lid, and roll it/shake it until it's butter. I've done it a few times with my girls, just rolling it back and forth. It's expensive this way but a fun little project.

Naomi, Just finished a transformation
#438 of 861 Old 09-15-2007, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
So on this thread, I JUST read about the Specific Carbohydrate Diet. Thank you SO MUCH for mentioning this, I am going to start it and put my sons on it too. However, I am a little confused as to whether it is okay to eat a little unstrained raw honey on this diet? Because it seems like it would be really good for dental health, if it's okay. Opinions from other SCDers?
Raw honey is not recommended in SCD, at least at first b/c of the pollen contained in it can be irritating to an inflamed gut. I really don't know if they are right or not...

I will also say for children under the age of 7, I believe the SCD advice on bifidobacterium is very wrong.

Bifidobacterium (aka bifidus) is the dominant strain in healthy bf babes and this is what is the initial immune system of an infant, sealing up the gut, acting as gatekeeper for immune developement. This dominance changes over when solids are introduced, but gradually doesn't reach an adult's gut flora until about age 7 (which coincidentally ...or not... is the age that a child's immune system is known to "mature".) References for this is in the Gut Healing Tribe Cheat Sheet post #20 and in the book "Bacteria for Breakfast" and "Digestive Wellness for Children".

Re: butter
Mostly or exclusively grass fed butter is very very yellow spring thru fall. Organic Valley must supplement with grains a whole lot because our exclusively grass fed butter and milk and cream are all shades of yellow and cream, they never look like the grocery store white color.

You are in New England? Are you near a Whole Foods? There are some other butters from Ireland, New Zealand and Iceland that are much more yellow than Organic Valley. Stop & Shop and Shaw's usually has Irish (KerryGold) butter and cheese too.

Quote:
Also, can anyone recommend a good supplement for my little son? I know he isn't absorbing nutrients very well right now. I know this new diet will help his gut heal, but I'd feel better getting him on a multi-vitamin or something. I'd rather not give him some synthetic mix, or vitamins that his body doesn't need, yk? ETA: son is three years old.
I think bone broths, high vitamin CLO and butter oil and vitamin C are a good start, much better than any synthetic vitamins. B vitamins are contained in liver, you might try capsules or hiding a 1/4 of lb in 3/4 lb of hamburger for your next meatloaf or meatballs. Fermented dairy also increases B vits contained in the milk.

Acerola Powder makes a great fruity vitamin C drink (but I think it has corn maltodextrin). Careful on your vitamin C supplement and corn. Amla powder might be a good option, I don't think it has any additives.

Adding greens, such as gentle tasting romaine, to kid smoothies would be a nutrition boost. Anything juice or blended is easier for body to digest. Just be careful of spinach or kale and the like, they are not to be eaten raw.
#439 of 861 Old 09-15-2007, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckyp View Post
Should I assume its all amalgam since the color is dark grey?
Yes they are mercury.

Quote:
I'm surrounded by beef (live in Texas) but who knows where the grass fed cows are to get the good stuff? Just wondering out loud. I'm in San Antonio in case anyone reading this is on the ball with all this info and can clue me in.
www.eatwild.com

Quote:
Meanwhile, I was thinking of making some clove oil with olive oil or some virgin coconut oil that I have and maybe start taking a clove or two of garlic a day to help with the possible infection I have going on in my tooth. I've read basically that the attempts to remineralize teeth have basically hardened the bone and some say caries turn black when they are killed? Is this the actual bacteria turning black on the tooth? The cavity is just a hole in the tooth, right so what is turning black? I know most of my fillings are very deep and I really want to avoid a root canal, so I'm hoping I can at least strengthed my gums and what is left of my teeth and keep any future problems at bay.

Another question: Goldenseal is supposed to be great for building tissue, isn't it? I'm a little surprised this isn't being used (in limited amounts, at least).
I think it was Toraji that posted info on the black color and caries issue? I forget... you might find in a search.

Yes you do not want to get a root canal, if the tooth needs one, pull it instead.

Re: infection
You might want to do vitamin C to bowel tolerance and salt water rinses. I don't know enough about herbs except our dentist recommends olive leaf extract as a natural antibiotic. Like goldenseal it can kill good gut flora too on a long term basis, so be sure to rotate with probiotics.
#440 of 861 Old 09-15-2007, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
Raw honey is not recommended in SCD, at least at first b/c of the pollen contained in it can be irritating to an inflamed gut. I really don't know if they are right or not...

I will also say for children under the age of 7, I believe the SCD advice on bifidobacterium is very wrong.

Bifidobacterium (aka bifidus) is the dominant strain in healthy bf babes and this is what is the initial immune system of an infant, sealing up the gut, acting as gatekeeper for immune developement. This dominance changes over when solids are introduced, but gradually doesn't reach an adult's gut flora until about age 7 (which coincidentally ...or not... is the age that a child's immune system is known to "mature".) References for this is in the Gut Healing Tribe Cheat Sheet post #20 and in the book "Bacteria for Breakfast" and "Digestive Wellness for Children".

Re: butter
Mostly or exclusively grass fed butter is very very yellow spring thru fall. Organic Valley must supplement with grains a whole lot because our exclusively grass fed butter and milk and cream are all shades of yellow and cream, they never look like the grocery store white color.

You are in New England? Are you near a Whole Foods? There are some other butters from Ireland, New Zealand and Iceland that are much more yellow than Organic Valley. Stop & Shop and Shaw's usually has Irish (KerryGold) butter and cheese too.

I think bone broths, high vitamin CLO and butter oil and vitamin C are a good start, much better than any synthetic vitamins. B vitamins are contained in liver, you might try capsules or hiding a 1/4 of lb in 3/4 lb of hamburger for your next meatloaf or meatballs. Fermented dairy also increases B vits contained in the milk.

Acerola Powder makes a great fruity vitamin C drink (but I think it has corn maltodextrin). Careful on your vitamin C supplement and corn. Amla powder might be a good option, I don't think it has any additives.

Adding greens, such as gentle tasting romaine, to kid smoothies would be a nutrition boost. Anything juice or blended is easier for body to digest. Just be careful of spinach or kale and the like, they are not to be eaten raw.
Thank you, Jane-- I'm going to PM you in hopes of a few more tips.

#441 of 861 Old 10-14-2007, 01:01 AM

I just found this thread and i read some of it But it is sooo long i couldn't read all of it, I do have a question though, please forgive me if its been discussed. If you can cure cavities with this system can you also cure gum problems like infections? I have wisdom teeth issues that dentists wont touch they say i hafta go to an oral surgeon(sp?) Very expensive and i don't have insurance, one of my wisdom teeth are partially impacted and i've been dealing with it for MANY years now and have heard alot of scary stuff about infected teeth and gums causing death even. What do ya think?
#442 of 861 Old 10-14-2007, 01:59 AM

I know this is the wayback machine because it's from the first page, but I can't find any references for this, and googling quite a bit doesn't come up with anything either:

Quote:
Originally Posted by toraji
Synthetic vitamin D added to milk can cause symptoms of vitamin D deficiency including calcification of the soft tissues and hardening of the arteries. Rats and mice fed synthetic vitamin D as .1% of their diet died in 24 to 48 hours.

from http://www.emaxhealth.com/83/1718.html
though I did come up with this (would have to pay for the full text):
Quote:
International Journal of Dermatology - Fulltext: Volume 35(7) July ...Vitamin D toxicity is a disease of the twentieth century. ... rodenticide which kills rats and mice in 24 to 48 hours when fed at 0.1% of the diet. ...
pt.wkhealth.com/pt/re/ijdm/fulltext.00004342-199607000-00004.htm -
if anyone has the reference to where that original quote came from, I'd like it, my searches are coming up with a lot of benefits from the synthetic vit D on rodents but I've only been searching for about 15 minutes, so we'll see!

DD has a chromosome disorder and was seen by a team of dentists/orthodontists on Friday. I asked about a brown area on one of her bottom molars and he brushed it off and said it's "just a little hypoplasia of the enamel". from my research, I'm seeing that means that area is more prone to cavity?

DD1 7/13/05 DD2 9/20/10
#443 of 861 Old 10-14-2007, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy2bmom View Post
I just found this thread and i read some of it But it is sooo long i couldn't read all of it, I do have a question though, please forgive me if its been discussed. If you can cure cavities with this system can you also cure gum problems like infections? I have wisdom teeth issues that dentists wont touch they say i hafta go to an oral surgeon(sp?) Very expensive and i don't have insurance, one of my wisdom teeth are partially impacted and i've been dealing with it for MANY years now and have heard alot of scary stuff about infected teeth and gums causing death even. What do ya think?
Are you having problems with your wisdom teeth other than the infection?

Infections can be scary!
Eat raw garlic (I mince it and spread it on buttered toast )

and brush your gums with cayenne powder. Start with a tiny amount to see how it feels. I've never had an active infection when I've done it (just pus pockets, I think they're called) but it's not as "hot" as it sounds. This will aid in circulation to the area, while killing bacteria.

I look forward to any other responses you get :

#444 of 861 Old 10-14-2007, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Are you having problems with your wisdom teeth other than the infection?

:
Besides getting the infections they do have cavities in them and ache most of the time, the last time i saw a dentist about it he said there wasn't enough room in my mouth for the wisdom teeth to grow in so i assume thats why they ache most of the time or maybe the cavities,,,not sure but i do plan on getting them pulled eventually when i have the money to do it or when we get the insurance to do it, both of which has to wait, food and home comes first
#445 of 861 Old 10-14-2007, 09:41 PM

Oh man!

Can you put it on a credit card?
That kind of pain is no fun. Sometimes you just have to splurge to get yourself well. It's no fair being in pain all of the time.

My dentist is perfectly happy to put everything on my credit cards

#446 of 861 Old 10-14-2007, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Oh man!

Can you put it on a credit card?
That kind of pain is no fun. Sometimes you just have to splurge to get yourself well. It's no fair being in pain all of the time.

My dentist is perfectly happy to put everything on my credit cards
No credit cards here, my dh wont have them, he says they get ya into too much trouble so if the money's not there it has to be saved up for and thats what i'm trying to do, It will cost about $850 to $900, i should have it by the end of this year.
Thanks for the suggestions though
#447 of 861 Old 10-15-2007, 10:29 AM

Can you work out a payment plan with the dentist? I know that hospitals will do that, not sure about dentists, but it couldn't hurt to ask.
#448 of 861 Old 12-28-2007, 09:00 PM

:
#449 of 861 Old 12-29-2007, 01:31 PM

I've read through this entire thread... have ordered the TN book...and have started trying to read info at the weston price website (I feel like much of that has gone over my head)
I'm just feeling really overwhelmed and confused. Maybe it's lack of sleep but I can't wrap my head around what I need to be giving dd (11mos with tooth decay) and taking myself for her breastmilk.
I apologize, this information has probably already been discussed but I cannot sit here for four more hours searching this thread
I have started giving her a liquid cal/mag suppliment I had in the house but I have no idea how much and how often to give it to her or take it myself?
I'm going to order some CLO... what kind are the best to use and where do I get it?
Where is everyone getting the bones and feet for the bone broth?
If I can't get raw dairy in my area, can I use a mineral suppliment to sprinkle on her food? Can someone recommend mineral suppliments and where to get them?
#450 of 861 Old 01-01-2008, 10:10 AM

:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page