I am pretty sure that i have a cavity. down in the deep crevice of my tooth, it is all black. i brushed and brushed and brushed hoping that it was just food, but no such luck. i called the dentist and the earliest they could get me in was almost a monthaway. problem is, we are moving at the beginning of next month. so...by the time we get moved and settled, find a new dentist, get an appt.....augh!!! could be a while. i'm nervous that it's going to rot away my whole tooth by then andi'll be dealing with lots more than just a little cavity. do i need to try and convince them to see me sooner? or do you think i would be okay to wait and see someone after the move? i would prefer to wait until after we move because i really am not crazy about my dentist here, but if i need to act more quickly, i'll try to get them to see me. i really didnt want to be dealing with this right now. i have extreme anxiety with going to the dentist so this is just the last thing that i needed in addition to the stresses of trying to get everything ready for the move. anyway, sorry for the vent. what do you think? thanks so much for your help!