Updated about Healing Tooth Decay Naturally - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 12-20-2006, 03:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to post that I have identified that bone marrow from grass fed animals, in moderate to liberal quanities, that is 1 teaspoon - 3+ tablespoons daily, with the addition of the previously mentioned special foods, will help stop tooth decay.

This is from an article written by Weston Price,
"When I asked what the bone was for he said for the marrow to use for food for the baby."

To summarize the findings of myself in relation to the work of Weston Price.

#1 Tooth decay is caused by a nutrient deficiency
#2 The deficiency is caused by eating foods of modernization, like flour and sugar
#3 The deficiency likely began prenatally
#4 The deficiency is caused by the Mother not supplying the child with a nutrient dense food source, which breastmilk is the best answer for.
#5 The deficiency is because the Mother, and by inheritance, the child, does not eat nutrient rich whole fat foods.
#6 Of special importance is foods that are high in fat soluble activators and vitamins

Those foods include, bone marrow, liver, fish eggs, butter, cream, cheese, and milk when the cows graze rapidly growing grass, shellfish, and other organ meats of animals.

To a lesser extent, high quality fish, and grass fed animal products and eggs, contain high amounts of vitamins.

Nutrition can be supplimented with high vitamin cod liver oil, with high vitamin butter oil.

See this thread if nothing I say makes any sense. Tooth decay is a disease of modernization, and a disease of our modern lifestyle. Hence it can be healed or improved.
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=529174

Rami

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page