Mothering Forum banner

FEBRUARY for June 2007 mamas!

587 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Jilian 
#1 ·
It is February after all! Spring is coming...

#2 ·
We are so un-chatty these days. I remember back when our WEEKLY threads would be 5+ pages. How are all of the kiddos doing? Any exciting new tricks? Evan tries to hurl himself off the couch and gets a kick out of it. He's a walking injury-waiting-to-happen these days.

#4 ·
Wow, Feb is almost over and we're at a whopping 4 posts now. Where is everyone?! Chasing after crazy toddlers? Evan is sure a crazy and energetic guy these days. I am amazed with how much he understands. We give him little "tests" to see how much he actually gets - the other night I asked him to go get a shirt so he went into his room and got one. Then I asked for a shirt and pants, and he went and got both. Then I asked him to get jammies (which are in my room) and he got those too! I wonder how much else he knows that we don't know about yet? He certainly knows the word "NO" and says it to every question you ask him.
:

#8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by puddle View Post
I think everyone is busy with new babies. Am I the only one not at least pregnant again yet?

Happy Birthday Evan!!
Thanks.
I guess there are a few of us pregnant again. 3 of us are in the Aug DDC that I know of.

#9 ·
Wow, three mamas in the august due date club! that is awesome! LO will turn 2 on the 24th! Anyone else learning to use the potty? DS got really excited about the pile of hand-me-down big boy undies we got and has potty trained himself!!! Pretty excited about not changing anymore poopy diapers but a little grossed out at having to hold him over public toilets while he goes!!! going to the beach this week and excited about that because ds is a waterbug.

www.littlejohnross.blogspot.com

#11 ·
Thanks
I can't believe your LO is potty trained already! That is great. Evan pooped in the potty once but he's not interested in doing it again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.