A girl who wants a penis - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 32 Old 03-11-2009, 12:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg_s View Post
I really wanted one when I was young, and I was also a total tomboy.. very boyish personality. I remember my parents being a little uncomfortable with it. I think I seemed a little obsessed. But it was a novelty and curiosity thing for me, nothing more. I grew out of it eventually and am very much a hetero female (not that that is better than anything else I could have been) and I'd say I like them just as much, but am very happy that one isn't attached to me. :
me too. i remember going for a walk with my mum & telling her all about the make shift penis i was going to invent when i grew up that i could strap on & pee out of (she didn't tell me about dildos in response). i used to ask my parents to call me james. i was about eight when i grew out of wanting to be a boy. now i'm a perfectly happily feminine-ish partnered-with-a-man adult.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 32 Old 03-11-2009, 03:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hehe. I have to say I love all the replies in this thread.

I don't have a little girl, but I'd have to vote age appropriate. My boys like to wear my bras around the house and pretend they have "boobies". And they try to nurse their stuffed animals. They wonder where mommy's pee-pee is. It's purely curiosity.

Taylor, committed to my Soldier. Lovin' my boys. Gabriel ('05) , Xavier ('07) and Mason ('09). Proud HBAC mama x 2.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page