Forum Jump: 

Old 04-14-2009, 07:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahn4639 View Post
Grace got her first hair cut ever too! Before after before after
NICE JOB! I was all ready to cry and was very pleasantly surprised. I hope she likes it as much as i do!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2009, 08:06 PM

yay helen!! ha, now i'm starting to be jealous even though i really don't want a baby. jeez, of course, i'm getting ready to ovulate so uh, ya know, fertile baby-making vibes. though i really want #3, if there even is a #3 to be a spring or summer baby just to mix it up. yay babies!!!

sarah lynne- getting a job would be really cool. i guess i just want the benefits and some money and things are so uncertain right now that a job sounds good. i hope you'd be doing non-scary corrections work, like minimum security pick pockets or something. and whoa about the panic attacks!! that sounds really scary :

dea- i'm hoping the buddha is to you, either that or what's his name didn't get it in the mail yet. fingers crossed you are totally knocked up and have no hand foot and mouth disease. i'd love to come garden for you, the bay area has the best climate for gardening hands down, and there are some really awesome native plants in california, beautiful salvias and ceonothus and they use hardly any water and the birds and bees like them.

gena- it's weird because my first paraguard didn't do it, but i've just been feeling so out of sorts lately and i really feel better, it's nuts.

julie- the seeds are awesome!! if only it hadn't SNOWED today i'm hoping everything is tucked in enough to survive. : AND!!! i'm coming to slc may 19th through 26th to visit my friend, i hope you don't have any plans because i'd love to meet up and hang out during our visit. it's just going to be me and linnaea so it should be easy.

teeny- cute cute cute! i can't wait until we get some friends for linnaea to play with.

my mate and lazlo are leaving to go to california for a week tomorrow. it'll just be me and the baby and my dad, it'll be such a break. i'm a little nervous because i know how curtis can get when he's on baby duty all the time and i am a teeny bit nervous that there's going to be problems, but what can i do? i'll be calling them every night that's for sure.

linnaea is hitting that language acquisition burst i remember with lazlo although he hit it much earlier, she's gone from just a couple to about 10-15 maybe?

and, ready for the cutest baby trick ever????

lazlo taught her how to jump on the bed, so they'll be bouncing around and she basically stands up and says, "whoa!" and tosses herself back. or she'll bounce on her bum and say "whoa HO!" it's so freakin' cute!

eh. who needs a signature?
Old 04-14-2009, 11:27 PM

I have haircutting issues which I will gladly spare y'all, and leave it at this: Bella is the only one of my children who had her hair cut before she was three, and it was done by BooBah so it probably shouldn't count. She'll have a trim as soon as I can manage it, because it's grown out a lot since then, but after that it won't be cut again until a) she asks for it or b) she gets big enough to take care of it but chooses not to do so. Bean's got two more years.

I've spent the whole day in a complete state of uproar over babyness. I feel ill. I don't want to think about it at all. Must. Change. Subject...

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
Old 04-14-2009, 11:46 PM

Helen OMG :: I thought you were done! Of course I thought I was done too and see how well that worked for me! Five... wow! You are amazing!! And yes, I had a terrible cold two weeks ago and have finally gotten rid of the last lingering sniffles and coughs.

I'm hoping this little girl makes her way into the world soon!

Dea Baby vibes your way

Eli has figured out how to spin in circles and make himself dizzy.

Heather-Mom to Kendall Elizabeth 11/24/00 :. Eli James 01/28/08 :nana:, and Quinn Erin 05/03/09 :
Old 04-15-2009, 12:13 AM

Sarah!!!! Beautiful! James' hair was SO much longer than Ben's was at that same age! And Grace's hair was so long and beautiful too!! Great haircuts!!!

Carrie, great story of the game-playing!

Julie and all the other blooming gardeners: I'm sorry I didn't PM you for seeds yet. But last week I watched the patch that I hoped was only somewhat shady all day, and really it is full shade, so I think I am giving up on planting this year, and need to plan some tree-trimming! I am going to make a concerted effort to exclusively use our Farmer's market, though, so that should offset my carbon imprint some.

Helen...can't get you off my mind today Keep finding myself breaking into a smile

NOS: so cute to think about little T making the egg/sperm journey! That boy was meant to be!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 01:55 AM

Sarah Lynne, I hope the job is awesome and you get to feeling better soon. I'm glad your therapist is helping.

Teeny, I love the pic, Serena is so cute!!

Dea, I hope so too!! I'll keep my fingers crossed and be watching for your update Friday.

NOS, thanks! I've been cutting hair since my brave friends in high school let me experiement. By college I was cutting all my sorority sister's hair(s) in exchange for cigarettes, a great deal for all of us!

Carrie, I'm so glad you are feeling better! I hope you have a nice break with the guys on a trip and I hope it goes really well for them! Linnea sounds so cute! I love when the kids play together, it's so cute!

Rynna, I didn't want to cut James' hair, I really liked it shaggy. Grace needed her's trimmed because it was getting split ends so I had no problem doing her. Dave really wanted me to cut James' though. I fought him for several weeks but he gives to me on so many things I decided this was something I was willing to give on. It does seem weird to me though, I'm not totally used to it yet.

Heather (BB), I'm excited for you! I hope your birth is wonderful! Eli sounds so mature!

Emily, thanks! That stinks about your yard/garden. I'm expanding mine this year a little bit. I'm having a hard time deciding what to plant though. Is everything staying quiet around your house now?

Sarah-wife, mother, doula, and teacher.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:50 AM

: Congrats Helen and WOW!!!!! Happy #5!

I was just thinking yesterday about how I hope I get pregnant the same month as some of you guys so we can have another great DDC. I just can't imagine bonding with another group like I've bonded with you. We plan to start ttc Feb '10 -- anyone else? It will be weird to be back on the One Thread! I am torn right now between wanting/obsessing over another baby and being terrified that I might actually get pregnant! I think we will be VERY ready next winter but for now I feel like I want the next 10 months to be full of family fun and some goal accomplishment so I can feel like I really earned the next kiddo .

Robin has turned into a little cuddlebug. She used to be kind of standoffish but now she regularly leans on, throws her arms around, and kisses us. My fave is when she's nursing and she pushes my shirt up and throws her arms around both boobies and buries her face in between them. So silly!

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
Old 04-15-2009, 12:23 PM

If I win the Powerball, I might might might might might allow the teensiest bit of me to consider TTC in January or February of '10. Since that's very very unlikely to happen, we're back down into obscenely small numbers... like .0000000000000001%.

I'm feeling more calm and rational today. Last night I chatted with my HRH and he understands me and my tendancy to overthink things and flip over nothing at all. I just rambled at him for about half an hour, talking in circles, and he understood... I could almost see him smiling and nodding. Fabulous. And now that I've gotten it out, I'm relatively calm. Everything is okay and will stay that way, regardless of how many lines I see next week.

Bella has recruited Bear to The Project. What project, you ask? Well, Bean constructed an illegal fort using bars from his bed and some blankets and pillows. Bella has taken it upon herself to dismantle it, and Bear is helping. The two of them actually work quite efficiently together, it's fascinating to watch.

I desperately want to eat some matza brie today. I'm going to make some for the kiddos and I'll probably have a bite or two. I have actually eaten some matza this Pesach, even though it's seriously un-Atkinsy... but it's *matza* and it's only once a year. Besides which, the obligation to eat a kazayis (um... serving, kind of? I think it's a halachic serving) is incumbent upon me anyway because I'm physically able to do so. The Atkins thing is because i'm fat, not because simple carbs will kill me.

'm totally stupid over HRH. Well, not *that* stupid-- he likes the thought that I'm probably smarter than he is, and he loves that I speak with "rich and varied vocabulary." (Hehe. His words, not mine.) He likes being challenged to keep up, and being challenged in general... he's accustomed to being the smartest person around, and he likes having to jog to keep up with me. He's really really smart though. And so hot. So very very hot. : Yay. :

I'm hungry but I have no desire to cook. I really want to go back to sleep.

Bella: I found a worm! (points to a picture in a book)
Me: Yes, worm. /W/, /w/, worm. (points to word below picture)
Bella: I like that worm. I'd like to eat it.
Me: You like to eat worms?
Bella: Yeah!
Me: Gross! It's yucky!
Bella: (exagerating) Mmmm, it's yummy! Yummy wooooorrrrm!

Toddlers rule the world. I think it's because they're gross.

Old 04-15-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeylo View Post
I was just thinking yesterday about how I hope I get pregnant the same month as some of you guys so we can have another great DDC.
Surely somewhere along the way, I will share a DDC with at least ONE of you! (even if only for a little while)
I am excited to "try" again, but a little nervous too. Oh if only we could see into the future! I am not up for a few more miscarriages. I might can handle one, but a long string of them hoping for another perfect little one might be more than I can handle. Being pg is so hard!

to the mamas... I'm sitting here watching it rain. No yard fun for me.

Different drummer dancing with 3 kids in 3 decades.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:05 PM

Carrie! How fun! I love adventurous bed jumping games! It reminds me of when Jessie and Jonnie were little!

Rynna, I love "the project" awesome! How has your Atkinsing been going? I've decided to embark on some losing myself, not atkins, but my own TF modifications, probably low grain/low-no gluten.

Thanks all for the picture comment. That's the first/only time they've both looked at the camera smiling.

signature currently in transition
Old 04-15-2009, 02:34 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeylo View Post
:

I was just thinking yesterday about how I hope I get pregnant the same month as some of you guys so we can have another great DDC. I just can't imagine bonding with another group like I've bonded with you. We plan to start ttc Feb '10 -- anyone else?
I'm in! My baby will actually be born in January like Phoenix and Terran, but will have a February due date (February 10 again????)

Providing, of course, that it works for KD and that I still have some good eggs and that it doesn't take two years again, I'd LOVE to be pregnant together, Lauren.

I wanted a trwo year spacing between Jeanita and Christopher and wound up with closer to three, and I really think, from what I know about you, your goals in life, and your relationship with Robin, that this will be a nice spacing for your family.

Julie, I handled my chemical pg a lot better than I thought I would. I still mourn and will always mourn the ten week voluntary termination I had when I was 19, but that little boy who got my uterus ready for Terran lived as long as he was meant to live and I wouldn't have wished an NICU stay on him, much less a lifetime of living in a body with chromosomal abnormalities. Nature works.

Besides, you're still a young pup; I've seen plenty of mamas on the over 40 TTC thread get a sticky bean on the first try.

Rynna, I'd totally take you up on the egg donation if my insurance covered it; I have some philosophical problems with the procedure that would be irrelevant with someone who had thought it out the way you have and kind of wish I could hook you up with an over-45 friend of mine who needs an ED more than I do.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:12 PM

Hi. : Just popping in... just seein' all that y'all are up to, just sayin' hi... I have been totally absent on MDC lately, but have started back up again now that the Violet is sleeping well in the evenings. She is pretty awesome. 13 months just barely (i think she was the last one born here), and running around, knows about 15 or 20 signs, and has a serious articulation problem. (I know, I know, everyone tells me kids "aren't supposed to say words right" at this age, but I speak as a trained early intervention speech pathologist; the things she does aren't typical.) Can't say /b/ or /m/ at all. So "more" and "no" sound exactly the same, and a chicken says "dock dock!" I love her. She is reaching a sad independent stage where she refuses to give me kisses.
As you can see by my siggy, I'm ready for number two! So we'll seee........ Anyway, I have an intention of staying around, but... we'll see about that, too.

Me , him , and the two most beautiful little lovey girls in the world: 3/08 and 1/10. Planning our escape from the treadmill!
Old 04-16-2009, 04:40 PM

welcome back, cicely! Good to hear your DD's doing so well!

Old 04-16-2009, 06:52 PM

NOS, I'd love to hear your thoughts on egg donation. It is a complicated subject, after all.

Teeny, the Atkinsing is going very well, i think. My clothing fits me differently, I could use a new pair of jeans but I don't *need* them so it's not happening. I definately need some new bras, but that, too, will wait. I don't actually weigh or measure myself, though, because I have a history of disordered eating/thinking and I'll get weird about it. In any case, I'm comfortable in a 14, which is nice.

Bear's sick. I know, it's a shocker, but I'm PISSED because I wanted to (*finally*) get his pictures taken and here he is puking and pooping with puss running out of his ear.: I'm not angry at him, but I am angry. : It's so freaking unfair! Is it too much to ask that I be able to take this kid somewhere without having to bring a bathtub and an entourage with me? I had to strip him naked in a freaking parking lot today and bathe him with baby wipes. No point in even putting clean clothing on him as the carseat was covered in ick. : I just want to curl up and cry about it.

On the up side, he's not acting *too* sick-- he's not dehydrated, and while he's very unbalanced (probably from the ear infection) he's still walking around a fair bit. His belly is all distended, though, and he's got a slight sick-baby haze in his eye. Not enough to take him to see the doctor, but enough to make a note and play the "Let's watch him to see if he starts deflating" game.

Mike is sick, too, but he's a grown man so you know... it's the first sign of the apocalypse. "I've got a fever. i don't feel good. Wah wah!" and so on and so forth. Yes, I did make fun of him. He's slept more than I have and guess what? I'm not feeling amazing myself but I still have to roll my big behind out of bed and get moving. *mutter*

Sorry, I'm in an excited but not so pleasant mood. I need attention that I'm not going to get, and I also need for Bear to STOP GETTING SICK. He just doesn't get *better* the way the others do. I mean sick is one thing, but he just sort of stays sick and it's really gotten old long since. :

Ok. I've got to find something to eat before my head explodes.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:14 PM

Teeny and Rynna, let's talk about food!! I know I missed a lot here, but what are you reasons for low-carbing? I'm a total traditional-food-minus-gluten-and-legumes maniac, and would LOVE to discuss!!! It's really hard for me to eat what I consider "well" in moderation. I have to go cold turkey and cut out all grains and sugar and dairy, or (as I just said in another thread) I will eat nothing but cookies all day.

Me , him , and the two most beautiful little lovey girls in the world: 3/08 and 1/10. Planning our escape from the treadmill!
Old 04-17-2009, 01:21 AM

Well... I wanted to try some kind of diet, by way of providing an internal locus of control for the misery that is my saggy baggy belly. I recognize that most of it is skin, but I wanted to do something to feel better about it (or at least in more control) because it's depressing to me. I can do the low calorie thing, but I'm always hungry and I tend to get weird (see above re: disordered/obsessive thinking) when I do. Atkins means I can actually eat like a pig, provided I eat the right things, and still be on the wagon... so I'm at it. My appetite has decreased a fair bit, and i feel fine and dandy. The only trouble is a) it's really hard if you're trying not to make eggs (expensive) and b) i hate cooking. If I cooked and if money was no object, I'd be having tons of fun. As it is, I live on eggs and tuna salad... which is fine until Bear walks into the kitchen while I'm cooking and starts wheezing and turning red. :

Old 04-17-2009, 02:51 AM

Hi mamas! Congrats to you preggos and ttc ladies

It snowed again this week - ARGH. I hate Utah's snow-in-mid-April tricks. Now Toby and I can't go to the park

Toby took his first unassisted steps on Easter, but he'd still rather crawl. Today he took maybe 7 steps, which was impressive, but I think he likes going faster crawling. No words yet... kind of starting to worry.

We went to the gym today for the first time and I left him in their day care. I was really nervous for the first half hour but when I went in to get him after another hour he was having fun playing with other kids. Phew!! I'm thinking about joining this gym, I'd like to be able to have access to their equipment plus the day care option is nice if I ever need to um, work out some Parenting Rage

Kris - married to Nate since 12/06, mom to Toby since 1/08. Also servant to two felines. Done having babies for medical reasons.

Old 04-17-2009, 05:09 AM
Dea

Mamas!
I get to find out if I'm pregnant in like 8.5 hours!
AHHHH!
I have this crazy feeling that I"m pregnant with a boy. With Trixie I had an overwhelming girl feeling. With my failed cycle earlier this year I had no feeling.
Maybe I'm growing a wee penis?

Penis or not, please just let there be someone growing!

Deadra, Wife to Adam , Mama to Beatrix (02/08), Hudson (01/10), and Mazarine (12/13)
Old 04-17-2009, 05:55 AM

Oh, Dea, I'm crossing my fingers for you. :

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisis View Post
No words yet... kind of starting to worry.
Bella didn't talk at this age. Now she's three and teaching herself to read. Does he babble?

Old 04-17-2009, 10:02 AM

Congrats to all the moms expecting again

I haven't even gotten my period back yet. I won't wean him to TTC though. With Rivka I got it back about 20 months.

Krisis, try not to worry about the not talking. Avraham Tzvi isn't either (he's come out with Abba once or twice but that's it, and only 2 days ago). I think these types of DDC are hard sometimes. I kinow it's hard for me to hear about all the walking talking toddlers and feeling like I've still got the only baby who doesn't have any words and can't even pull up.

to all

Mom to:

Three big girls  twins.gif (10) + joy.gif (almost 9!); 

One little boy ROTFLMAO.gif(6) and a full on toddler diaper.gif  (8/12) born with TAPVR heartbeat.gif (repaired at 6 days old).

Old 04-17-2009, 10:09 AM

Went to the dr. today for my evaluation for meds and she prescribed 2 weeks of Xanax 2x a day and Celexa 1x a day for as long as my counselor thinks I need it.

Yeah so Xanax....WOAH!

Rule of thumb is I'm only taking half 2 times a day now instead of 2 whole ones twice a day. I took one at about 2:30 while I was eating and it literally put me in a drunken stupor. Couldn't stand up straight without tipping to the side, uncontrollable giggling, and slurred speech. Then I crashed for about 2 hours even with the kids screaming all around me (Dh was taking care of them because after the effects of the drugs hit me he called my dr. who said for me to lie down for awhile and cut the dose in half next time.)

Why on earth would people want to take these all the time?

Tomorrow morning I'll take a half xanax and my first dose of celexa and see how things go. I'm hoping I'll get some stuff accomplished around the house.

Monday I take the CJBAT test and as soon as thats done (and hopefully passed with flying colors) I'm ready to interview. She's (recruiting officer at the prison) doing interviews somewhere between the 27 of April and sometime in May which hopefully means I'll be starting end of May/ beginning June! We shall see.

I really want to get my eating under control.

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

Old 04-17-2009, 01:34 PM

Xanax: Sarah Lynne... PLEASE be careful with the xanax. it's HIGHLY addictive, should be used for SHORT TERM (two weeks or less) use and is NOT good for the wiring in your brain. A tiny bit will soon turn into a LOT and in the long run I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE it will be worse for your anxiety problem. It really does make your threshold for anxiety non-existent over time. I have been addicted to this drug and it is NOT fun to come off of it. It took 3 weeks to be able to function, about 8 months to feel "normal", however I have never been the same since taking this medication for an extended period. I completely understand how hard panic and anxiety can be, I really do, and I have had to use meds during some periods of my life, but if there are ANY other alternatives, I would encourage you BEG of you to exhaust them. and ONLY use the xanax AS NEEDED instead of an ongoing daily dosage. This is a recipe for disaster imo.
Xanax works great. TOO great. Then it works BAD... too bad.
I had a doctor that prescribed this to me, that when I confronted him on the facts about the dangers of benzodiazepines like Xanax said to me: "it's better to be addicted and have a better quality of life than to take the high road" WTH!? :
It IS a dangerous drug. BE CAREFUL. Klonopin is only microns better, don't accept it as a substitute.
My diatribe about the pharmaceutical companies could go on forever, but I won't do it. You are a brilliant woman, you can google the dangers of benzodiazepine casual and long term use I'm sure you can make good choices for yourself, but acupuncture, meditation, GABA (supplement), fish oil, vacations, divorce, quit work, smoke a j, run away, ANYTHING is better than xanax ultimately. : I just can't shut up.

Different drummer dancing with 3 kids in 3 decades.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Dea

so, it's funny what your mind can convince you of.
My pregnancy test was negative, there is no small penis growing in me.

Deadra, Wife to Adam , Mama to Beatrix (02/08), Hudson (01/10), and Mazarine (12/13)
Old 04-17-2009, 03:10 PM - Thread Starter

Dea

That's tha part of TTC I'm reluctant to revisit.

And then you scrape yourself off the floor, somehow manage to stop grieving and start hoping again and next month there's another possibly imaginary small penis but it isn't the same one.

I'm not going to give you my usual schpiel about how it may still be too early. We've both done this too well for two long. You're strong enough to deal with the reality without me trying to sugar coat it.

Trixie is testament enough to your strength.

Sarah Lynne Julie said it better than I can. Please be careful.

It looks like I'm losing "my" oldest boy; it isn't about me and if the relationship isn't working, dd needs to stop stringing Walter along and let him get on with his life, but I'm going to miss him sooooo much!
Old 04-17-2009, 03:13 PM

Aw, Dea, I'm sorry I checked back just for you because I was hoping you'd have your :bfp.

I'm not pregnant, currently cd3 for me. PP PMS sucks :. I'm sleeping terribly -- I wake up when dd has her night nurse at about 4 am and can't go back to sleep. DH's work is nuts right now, so he's crabby, too.

Going to buy garden stuff!! We are sharing a community plot with some friends so this will be our first garden. We are way overplanning I'm sure but I think it will be fun!

Robin just ate a bowl full of lima beans for lunch. I'm trying to give her more veggies and less crap. Know what else she loves? PICKLES!! The more sour, the better!!

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
Old 04-17-2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salt_phoenix View Post
Xanax: Sarah Lynne... PLEASE be careful with the xanax. it's HIGHLY addictive, should be used for SHORT TERM (two weeks or less) use and is NOT good for the wiring in your brain. A tiny bit will soon turn into a LOT and in the long run I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE it will be worse for your anxiety problem. It really does make your threshold for anxiety non-existent over time. I have been addicted to this drug and it is NOT fun to come off of it. It took 3 weeks to be able to function, about 8 months to feel "normal", however I have never been the same since taking this medication for an extended period. I completely understand how hard panic and anxiety can be, I really do, and I have had to use meds during some periods of my life, but if there are ANY other alternatives, I would encourage you BEG of you to exhaust them. and ONLY use the xanax AS NEEDED instead of an ongoing daily dosage. This is a recipe for disaster imo.
Xanax works great. TOO great. Then it works BAD... too bad.
I had a doctor that prescribed this to me, that when I confronted him on the facts about the dangers of benzodiazepines like Xanax said to me: "it's better to be addicted and have a better quality of life than to take the high road" WTH!? :
It IS a dangerous drug. BE CAREFUL. Klonopin is only microns better, don't accept it as a substitute.
My diatribe about the pharmaceutical companies could go on forever, but I won't do it. You are a brilliant woman, you can google the dangers of benzodiazepine casual and long term use I'm sure you can make good choices for yourself, but acupuncture, meditation, GABA (supplement), fish oil, vacations, divorce, quit work, smoke a j, run away, ANYTHING is better than xanax ultimately. : I just can't shut up.
Xanax is not for the long term!! Just wanted to clarify. At this point I dislike the effects so much (I only took half of one this morning and I feel horribly sick) That I may just ask the Dr. if I can skip it all together. I'd rather wait for the Celexa to get in my system than deal with this loopy ill feeling. Heck I'd rather deal with the anxiety than this feeling. I'm going to skip the other half dose tonight unless I take it right before bed (and only if I really think I need it) and just try doing my Celexa on its own. I can't understand how anyone would want to feel like this all the time. I feel like I'm just gonna pass out. Its not a warm fuzzy relaxing feeling. Its the same ill body achy feeling I get when I drink. Which is why I don't drink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dea View Post
so, it's funny what your mind can convince you of.
My pregnancy test was negative, there is no small penis growing in me.

I'm so sorry Dea

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

Old 04-17-2009, 03:28 PM

So sorry Dea

be back in a few, gotta eat lunch! mmm sweet potato fries...

Cheryl, proud mama to Jackson... and a baby on the way!
Old 04-17-2009, 05:00 PM

Dea to you. I'm so sorry.

Old 04-17-2009, 05:17 PM

dea- i'm so sorry. it will happen, it will.

sarah lynne- sounds like you've got a handle on it though.

lauren- linnaea likes pickles too. and sauerkraut. she'll eat tons of it. i heard that they are learning flavours right now and i've given her stuff with a bit of hot sauce on it and it doesn't bother her at all. toddlers are weird.

i'm reading "when anger hurts your kids" and it's been really enlightening. i am expecting WAY too much out of laz as the older brother and he really needs more of my attention. they're on vacation right now, but when he gets back i'm going to be turning the computer off except for one hour per day. that seems like a lot still but i'm probably on for 5-6 hours per day now : i promise here will be the first place i check in

eh. who needs a signature?

User Tag List