Feb 08 Mamas - June is the bringer of light - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 300 Old 06-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Dea

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Boys are easier? Really? I always thought it was the other way. Although Trixie might be a freak of nature with her easygoingness....

Also Mamas, check this out!!!!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/...rticle1186104/

Deadra, Wife to Adam , Mama to Beatrix (02/08), Hudson (01/10), and Mazarine (12/13)
#182 of 300 Old 06-18-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dea View Post
Boys are easier? Really? I always thought it was the other way. Although Trixie might be a freak of nature with her easygoingness....

Also Mamas, check this out!!!!

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/...rticle1186104/
Awesome article I'm hoping that something actually becomes of that and it doesn't just get thrown into an archive somewhere.

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

#183 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 12:36 AM

Helen Sounds like a terrible, horrible, awful way to spend the evening Here's hoping that tomorrow is 1000 times better!

Rynna, glad you have (hopefully turned the corner)

SL
Dea, awesome article, thanks for sharing.

I'm sleepy..gotta run to bed before this tantalizing screen keeps me up anymore! Seriously, what did I do in the evenings before the dawn of the current computer/internet age??!
#184 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetobemama View Post
Helen Sounds like a terrible, horrible, awful way to spend the evening Here's hoping that tomorrow is 1000 times better!

Rynna, glad you have (hopefully turned the corner)

SL
Dea, awesome article, thanks for sharing.

I'm sleepy..gotta run to bed before this tantalizing screen keeps me up anymore! Seriously, what did I do in the evenings before the dawn of the current computer/internet age??!
Went to bed after Primetime Television....or 9:00pm which ever came first LOL

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

#185 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 09:33 AM

Helen, although I'm not trying to wean Robin, I would sure appreciate fewer nursing sessions, but she's not getting the hint either : in fact she seems more and more interested in nursing now that she can ask for it verbally.

I feel like I'm unofficially nightweaning her because overnight is when my nipples are hurting the most and I can't stand to lie there and have 2 hour nursing sessions -- so for the first time I'm cutting her off. (We're sleeping alone right now since DH's smell makes me absolutely ill.) She wasn't happy about it but seemed to settle down pretty fast, so maybe this will work

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
#186 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 09:53 AM

I used to think I would only want boys. Until I had my first girl! Marley is the easiest of my kids, and Ronan is the most difficult. But it might just be about age more than gender. There have been easy and rough patches with all of them. But we still have the teen years ahead....

I have the rest of this month and all of next with no births on the horizon, and I think it wouldn't be too hard to talk dh into a roadtrip if it involved camping. It would be so fun to meet you mamas IRL!
#187 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetobemama View Post
I used to stay up all night playing Tetris. Before that, I played Solitaire (with actual paper cards, people!) and wrote programs for my older brother's old Commodore 64. I also read books and watched MTV. Sleep? Nope. Never really have been much for sleep.

So I'm recognizing that I've been very anemic this week. It came on fairly quickly and became exponentially worse with each passing day; It's largely responsible for the doldrums. I've been inhaling chicken livers like crazy while I wait for the freaking Floravital to arrive. It's going well-- the headache I associate with anemia is down to a dull roar this morning. I'm even a little grossed out by the liver this morning, which is a good sign (last night it might as well have been chocolate) that my iron's coming back up, and I feel as though I could use a few more hours of sleep but it's not a matter of life and death. My bleeding finally stopped completely yesterday. Insanity, all of that. Helen, you're absolutely right that I should start charting again... I have no idea where my basal thermometer went but it'd be worthwhile to invest in a new one at this point. If I manage to get off my behind and get out of the house today, I'll buy one.

THRH and his other girlfriend have tickets for a concert tonight, so I won't get him until tomorrow morning. We're planning to head up to the Farm for Moon Service tomorrow afternoon, and to hang out on the Land until Sunday afternoon.

Oh yes-- proof positive that it's not all New Relationship Energy (NRE): THRH hates smilies. He finds them visually overwhelming, especially the ones that move. All of his emoticons are backwards so that they can't possibly be turned into actual smilies, and whenever I show him a post at MDC he clicks "stop" so that all *my* smilies stop moving. I, on the other hand, am smilie obsessed. I'm better than I used to be, but yeah... smilies for all! : : He's also never heard Swan Swan H, which is one of my favorite songs ever. We have little tiny bits of less-than-perfection between us. Overall, though, things are unbelievably good. Sometimes I wake up in the morning terrified that tHRH is not actually real because he seems too good to be true. Urgh, I'm so silly!

Bear's got hives of unknown origin today, as well as diarrhea and a horrible rash on his tush (likely from the diarrhea). Poor kid. He sees the allergist on 1 July, so please... good vibes that he manages to stay out of the hospital before that point. : We don't know what he could possibly have eaten that's giving him hives *now*. He hasn't had milk or eggs in ages, you know? He hasn't even had peanut butter, I don't think. I have a feeling that the allergist is going to say something like, "Clear out your kitchen and start making food out of Neocate, rice, and thin air for a while." I worry about this, because there are three other, older children to feed.

BeanBean has a friend with severe (anaphalactic) food allergies, but she's the oldest child. She was diagnosed at two, so her younger sisters have grown up with her food restrictions, accustomed to seeing things labeled for their sister, etc. The three year old isn't quite on top of things, but the five year old knows, for example, that she can't wash her hands with the soap that's in a strange bathroom because her sister might be allergic to it... and she's already in the habit of washing her hands after she eats, rather than before, to keep her sister safe. I think this would all be a lot easier if Bean was the one with the food allergies, because we'd all be in these habits already and there wouldn't be any kind of shift for the younger kids to worry about, just occasional special treats. Starting with baby #4 makes this ridiculously complicated. :

Ugh. Maybe they'll tell me that he's actually got no allergies at all, he's got some kind of virus that gives him all the symptoms of allergies and they can cure it with drugs. Okay, that's ridiculous-- the child is clearly allergic. But blah, that's icky.

So how are all these pregnancies going, hm? THRH and I had a lovely conversation regarding fertility and I just love him to pieces for being so sweet about everything. It's uncanny, hearing a guy say all the things you heard in your head when you imagined the best possible response. He's incredible. I get to teach him about charting next. I've already taught him about cervical position, firmness, and mucous. He was rather tickled to hear that a guy can learn to detect when a woman is fertile. Most guys are-- they're absolutely shocked by it, too. I'm more shocked when they want to know. Anyway, he's learning. It's super cute! I'm so in love with him. Have I mentioned? I'm in love! :

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
#188 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 10:16 AM

Pregnancy is going...to say the least. My patience has flown. I have none left.

#189 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 10:32 AM

Sarah Lynne....a girl????? I only say that because my eight year old has been in her room crying for about 45 mins over the fact I won't let her wear a stained white t shirt and stained blue capri pants to French class today. She is now declaring that she hates all her clothes. Let's not mention the fact that wejust purchased about 75.00 worth, all of which she picked out. : I love my girls to bits and it's fun shopping for a baby girl right now!

I'll post the strawberry bread recipe later today. Right now I need to go resolve the clothing issue.

Heather-Mom to Kendall Elizabeth 11/24/00 :. Eli James 01/28/08 :nana:, and Quinn Erin 05/03/09 :
#190 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 10:40 AM

You guys are probably anemic, too. I was such a b**** yesterday. It's humiliating, to know that my moods come and go at the whims of a metal...

#191 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 12:52 PM - Thread Starter

Rynna, I guess I'm lucky - when I'm anemic, I just get dizzy spells, exhaustion, and can't quite pull my head together. No mood swings, though. Just a fog that hovers around my head for days on end. I'm better about taking pre-natals and eating Grape-Nuts - that seems to take care of it. And did I ever mention that I think you are right about red-headed men having similar builds? Most of the ones I know (including DH, who I would consider my own HRH!) are tall & lanky with pretty musculature. Yummy.

Lauren, how you feeling?

Raina, good to see you, too!

Dea, interesting article. I couldn't read it, though, without being reminded of a tough-as-nails friend of mine. She delivered her first baby breach (butt first) and said she would never, ever do it again! She got a level 5 episiotemy, and was in a lot of pain for weeks afterwards. There was only one doc in the state who would deliver breech babies...and he's now retired. I wonder if the practice I use would have been able to work her through it better. That said, they have HUGE success in getting babies to turn before labor, so maybe it's not as much of an issue for them. Still. Ow.

How you feeling? How's the mood these days?

Girls v. boys - i have no comparison, but I LOVE having a girl. She's a blast. But she is a total monkey and is into everything, very very physical kid. Which is what people tell me is hard about little boys. Easy? No idea! But a ton of fun.

SL, hugs to you.

Procrastinating work. My French-speaking skills are being challenged as I have to edit translations to fit within allotted space. It takes more words to say things in French than in English. At least it's keeping my mind busy!
#192 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 01:16 PM

Boys vs. Girls. They've both got their ups and downs, honestly. I have one exceptionally masculine boy, one exceptionally feminine girl, and one of each who seems somewhere in between. In fact, BooBah told me a few days ago that she wanted to be a boy, and she likes her new, mostly self-administered haircut (very very short-- nearly as short as her brother's) because she likes having boy hair.

Hard things about boys: Huge need for physical activity, fascination with anything that moves (people, cars, airplanes, trebuchets, simple machines of every stripe, etc), and a protective instinct that seems to entirely bypass the brain.

Easy things about boys: Wiping after using the toilet, they make a lot of noise so you always know where they are, tend to be somewhat more fragile than girls so they're more dependant on you initially and thus easier to guide, loyalty, honesty, devotion.

Hard things about girls: Changing clothing thirty times a day ("It's dirty! It's wet! It's too tight! It's too loose! I like that better!"), perfectionism, need for physical contact, need for self-expression, sneakiness.

Easy things about girls: In general they potty learn earlier than boys (not always!), tend to be less critical of others (but of course this comes with being more critical of themselves), appreciation of beautiful things, generally quieter than boys.

That said, not one of these things holds true for every child. My experience thus far is that each child has easy and difficult things about them, and in general they're happiest if they're well-nourished and loved. That applies equally to all four.

#193 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 02:01 PM

See, I'd disagree with that list. I find that girls talk more, and more intently, than boys, and it's far harder to distract them or fob them off- that's what I find hardest about Skye and her friends, that they talk ALL THE TIME. Skye is like an elephant- she never, EVER forgets. Similarly, all four of mine are very huggy these days, all see beauty.

I may possibly be into the blooming second trimester. No pukeys, skin is good, belly enters a room a few seconds before me, and I definitely have some energy. McDonalds is no longer the best thing in the planet, either (beef in black bean sauce is, but tartare sauce is a close second.) It's all good. Oh, and I'm at 13+6, and no, River still isn't sleeping.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#194 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 03:50 PM

Yeah, YMMV. BeanBean said his first word at a month and hasn't shut up since. It's not just the gabbity gabs, though; Bean makes noise doing anything and everything, and so does Bear. BooBah will talk a blue streak but if she's engrossed in some sort of project I'll never hear her.

#195 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 04:22 PM

I figured I'd come back and elaborate on my last post I'm actually in an ok mood, I was just low on time.

I'm having the same frustrating problem with DH. He just doesn't want to freaking wake up in the morning. We compromised that I won't wake him up before 9 am without a very good reason to do so. I don't mind that. However, I like to think its ok that I expect when I come in at 9:05 or even 9:15 and ask you to get up that it shouldn't take you a half an hour to get out of bed (and 30 minutes is on a good day.) It's very frustrating and exhausting to me to have to do this everyday.

With the kids I'm trying to be calmer and not so shreeky, but its hard. Austin at 3 knows what he can and can't do. I don't expect him to be perfect all the time, but he's constantly testing me. And he watches me to see that I know he's doing something he shouldn't. Its exhaustive dealing with him over and over.

Steven is in the constantly into everything stage. Of course by the time everything trickles down to him I have hardly an ounce of patience left.

I'm still having trouble reconciling this pregnancy. It's just left us in such a lurch that I'm not sure how long it will be before I'm actually excited about being pregnant rather than just ok with being pregnant.

#196 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 05:53 PM

Sarah Lynne, I have no idea how you're doing it, but you are. Thinking of you...

Oh I can't believe I haven't mentioned it, but DSD-17, DSS-9 and DSD-7 come tomorrow!! I can't wait! I miss those kids! We wish DSD-18 and her little DGS-1 could come, but maybe sometime soon. I won't be on much until Monday. Have a great weekend all!!

signature currently in transition
#197 of 300 Old 06-19-2009, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenytoona View Post
Sarah Lynne, I have no idea how you're doing it, but you are. Thinking of you...

Oh I can't believe I haven't mentioned it, but DSD-17, DSS-9 and DSD-7 come tomorrow!! I can't wait! I miss those kids! We wish DSD-18 and her little DGS-1 could come, but maybe sometime soon. I won't be on much until Monday. Have a great weekend all!!
Have fun with your housefull

#198 of 300 Old 06-20-2009, 12:23 AM

SarahLynne It gets better. For a long time I was just okay with being pregnant with Quinn. Not excited, not totally embracing being pregnant, just okay. I felt like that was wrong of me too. But as time went by I started getting more excited. I still had most everything from Eli, gear wise, but had gotten rid of all my newborn size cd's and a few other things. I think once I started getting things like timy little cd's, crib bedding (even though she sleeps with us and the crib isn't up yet) , and buying clothes for her was when I really started to get excited. I reminded myself that I am lucky even if the pregnancy wasn't the most planned or at that moment desired. So many out there aren't able to and would like to be in my shoes. At one time I would have given anything to be in my own shoes after we were told we had little chance at having children without medical help. It'll get better and soon we'll be hearing all about your new little one!

We are having some drama with Kendall right now. She has become very argumentative and doesn't feel she needs to listen to us. It's been getting worse and I don't know what to do. We've tried positive reinforcement tactics, tried taking away priviledges, etc... nothing seems to work. Arrrggghhh!

Okay so here's the strawberry bread recipe-sub out what you need too to make it healthier.

3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 tsp ground cinnamon
2 cups white sugar
2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
4 eggs
1 1/4 cups veg oil
1 cup chooped walnuts, I think pecans would be lovely too.

Preheat oven to 350, lightly grease 2 9x5 inch loaf pans (I made one big loaf in a regular loaf pan)

Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, and sugar in large mixing bowl. Beat together eggs and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just enough to moisten the ingredients. Fold in strawberries and nuts. Pour into pan(s). Bake in preheated oven abouut 60 minutes or until toothpick is clean. Cool 20-30 minutes before removing from pan. Cool on rack completely before slicing (yeah right-mine was half gone before it was cooled all the way).

Enjoy

Heather-Mom to Kendall Elizabeth 11/24/00 :. Eli James 01/28/08 :nana:, and Quinn Erin 05/03/09 :
#199 of 300 Old 06-20-2009, 06:03 AM

Have you read Hold On To Your Kids? That helps me- and How to Talk So Kids Will Listen. It's a tough age- we're going through this with Isaac at the minute Not fun. I know that Alex grew out of it, though.

Thankyou for the recipe We were going strawberry picking this morning, but the weather is awful...

Have a great weekend Teeny!

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#200 of 300 Old 06-20-2009, 08:38 AM

Thanks Helen! I'll check out those books. I'm sure some of it is age and going from only child to one of three in less than two years. At least I know I'm not alone!!

Hope you had a good time picking strawberries despite the weather. Right now it's sunny here but I'm sure we are in for another hot and humid day.

#201 of 300 Old 06-20-2009, 08:39 AM

Heather, are the nuts absolutely necessary or are they optional? I have a feeling that if we *baked* nuts in this house, Bear would be covered in hives for a week.

#202 of 300 Old 06-20-2009, 12:33 PM

OMG, so many of you all are preggo! congrats and how crazy awesome!

i have serious baby lust. planning to be preggo, again next year but really just waiting on things to fall into place for that.

i got thrush this week and figure if i can still want to have more children after this horror, then it must be a desire from god! haha have any of you battled thrush and knocked it out?

i keep reading that it reoccurs and i want to just knock it out and not have it, again. so, i am curious to see if anyone has had thrush only ONCE? give me some hope, mamas!

hope to be in touch more!

doula mama to my nov 05 and my feb 08 babes who wrap me in love.
#203 of 300 Old 06-20-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy View Post

So how are all these pregnancies going, hm?
I'm at 9w3d right now and have had several days of feeling mostly ok... it's weird!!! Evenings are still kind of rough but so far week 9 has been good to me. I was reading on another website that the placenta should be taking over some hormone production so maybe that's what this, and morning sickness will abate some for me.

I was so sick 24/7 with Robin for so long that I can't quite relax, though. I remember week 10 was the worst with Robin, so I have my guard up, expecting to have another horrible day, or week, or it to get a lot worse. But a small part of me is excited at the possibility that it may not get worse!! I HATE THE FIRST TRIMESTER!!!

I can tell I've gained some weight, but not a ton, and not really in my tummy area. I don't have the bloating as bad as I did with Robin, either, so most of my regular clothes are still fitting just fine with small adjustments (unbuttoning).

We are definitely hoping this is another girl. I know that once the baby is born, whoever it is will feel just right for our family. But I would really love another daughter... especially since I think this will be our last and it would be great not to have to buy a whole new baby wardrobe!!

Nesting is killing me now... I'm obsessed with buying a house, even though we are in no way ready for that financially or lifestyle wise. But I keep fantasizing about a house with wooden floors and a screen porch... SIGH!!

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
#204 of 300 Old 06-21-2009, 01:55 AM
Dea

Nesting.... So I want to do some minor renos to our house, and I've thought about them for a while, and now I just feel that they are really needed. I didn't think that it could be nesting.
Adam is totally against them. (our house is just over a year old, heh) but I think that they are prudent. Sigh.

I have some family drama again. My younger brother (the one with bipolar, who's had his children taken from him) is mad at me. I was talking to him and he was complaining that his daughter's mom was wanting more money from him, and I asked if he was paying his child support and he says that he's not! GRRRR! I told him he's an ass and he should pay it. He says that he's been told not too 'cause it might be too high and if he pays it then he won't get the over payment back. I told him that it's going to a good source and he should pay it regardless. I'm so mad at him because we grew up with our dad sometimes paying it and sometimes not and we suffered when he didn't, and now he's doing the same thing to his children! Grrr! He's also mad 'cause his daughter said that her mom's boyfriend is hitting her, and they've had issues with that in the past. So I asked if he's spanking, slapping her hand or something else, and my brother blew a gasket saying that I want him to beat her black and blue. Which isn't the truth, I was asking 'cause if there is an issue Adam and I are going to pursue custody, but if she's being spanked (which I hate) the courts won't see it our way. So he's being a total ass.... I'm so tired of his drama and his mood swings. I've tried to be supportive of him, but I can't take the abuse myself. He's so volatile, and I know he's sick, but grrrr! Admittedly I don't understand mental illnesses. I just want to tell him to sort himself out for his children's sake. I feel he's not even trying, he just bemoans that he never gets to see them, but he's made no effort.

Now for my other brother, I just found out today that he's been diagnosed with MS. His mom (we have the same dad, different moms) is in the advanced stages of it, and now he has the early stages. I need to learn as much as I can. My sister in law is a wreck and she doesn't know what to do. I'm sure that a drastic change in lifestyle might help him, but I need to do some research. Any ideas?

So that's my life right now.

For father's day tomorrow I am going to make Adam breakfast in bed of a banana split. He always says that he wants icecream for breakfast. Then for dinner I'll make him a nice steak with the manly fixin's. (can I get wife of the year award please? hee hee....)

What are all of you doing for father's day?

How are my fellow preggars doing?

Deadra, Wife to Adam , Mama to Beatrix (02/08), Hudson (01/10), and Mazarine (12/13)
#205 of 300 Old 06-21-2009, 03:32 AM

Mama's

I have some very sad news. My mother passed away very suddenly early on Wednesday morning. This has been deeply shocking for me after having had such an amazing holiday together not more than two months ago and having skyped with her on Tuesday as we compared knitting projects for the coming winter.

I am flying out to my father and brother on Tuesday night and will be with them for some weeks. Adi is able to be with us there for some days.

It is not clear to me what caused her death. She had had an asthma attack on Tuesday night at theater where she was stabilized by a paramedic, but not admitted to hospital. She woke up at home early in the morning calling for my father to get her nebulizer and then told him she needed an ambulance. In the time that he called the ambulance she passed. With no struggle or suffering.

Megan, mama to her little boy (Feb2008) and introducing our little girl (Dec 2010)
#206 of 300 Old 06-21-2009, 04:26 AM

Oh Megan I'm so sorry.

Dea, you too

#207 of 300 Old 06-21-2009, 10:39 AM

*hugs* Megan...I'm sorry about your mom. I lost my mom in January so if you need to talk or vent or anything feel free to PM me. Be gentle with yourself.

Dea- I have heard there are some people out there that control MS with diet and supplements. I know next to nothing about MS, but maybe go hangout in the health and healing forum and see if anyone else has information!

#208 of 300 Old 06-21-2009, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dea View Post
Now for my other brother, I just found out today that he's been diagnosed with MS. His mom (we have the same dad, different moms) is in the advanced stages of it, and now he has the early stages. I need to learn as much as I can. My sister in law is a wreck and she doesn't know what to do. I'm sure that a drastic change in lifestyle might help him, but I need to do some research. Any ideas?
Dea, my best friend's mother had MS and she found that the best resource for information and support was her local MS society chapter. I am sure that a phone call to them could put him or you in touch with people who can help you understand what's happening and make plans, connect with the best doctors in the area, find a support group, etc.

Megan, I'm so sorry about your mother. What a terrible shock. My thoughts are with your family.

For father's day we opened presents yesterday, and will do something fun but lowkey today. We are planning on telling the grandparents about the new baby, too, so that will be fun.

#209 of 300 Old 06-21-2009, 11:45 AM

I got DH 2 cards for Father's Day (One from me and One from the kids.)

I let him sleep until 10 am and made him Egg sandwiches for breakfast (which was rough on a morning sickness stomach...)

Of course he thinks I did it all to make him feel bad for him not doing anything for me for Mother's Day....:

#210 of 300 Old 06-21-2009, 02:57 PM

Megan- Many hugs

The nuts in the bread are totally optional. I rarely have nuts in the housr so they are usually left out of most recipes.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page