Feb 08 Mamas - June is the bringer of light - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-26-2009, 04:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey there ladies - I'd say I've missed you, but really I've been reading along and not getting the opportunity to post. But now I need some help with maybe ideas or something, I'm not sure, I'm on my last thread so I'm forcing time to myself for a moment to post. There have been a lot of things that I've wanted to respond to and I can't possibly do all of them, so what I've got is a for all and and extra special juicy plus and for both Megan and Dea.. I'm so sorry :

disclaimer - This turned out to be terribly long and I'm not even sure how much sense it makes or how insane it makes me sound, but my mind is a horrible frazzled mess right now. Don't feel bad if you don't want to read it

Here's what's going on with me and I am desperately, desperately hoping one of you can respond to it in some way before I lose my mind.

I feel like I'm pregnant. It started a little over a month ago and I was being really lovey and warm and fuzzy about all your pregnancies and being excited for you, even though I don't want another quite yet, although we DTD anyway. The only real reasons I'm not ready for number 2 right now is because Kaia still nurses all the time and I don't know what would happen, and we're getting married in August and I very, very strongly don't want to get married pregnant. For assorted reasons, some of which are shallow (I wouldn't be pregnant enough to look pregnant, I'd just look fat.) It's just this has taken so, so long to come around and it's too late to put it off again. DP and I have been together for around 6 years or so, been engaged for at least 5 and have planned on getting married every single summer since getting engaged, never got around to it, DD came along, put it off farther, wanted another now and want to have our wedding first, bla bla bla.

First I started having strange cramps, no where near my period at all, I even made DP do everything one morning while I writhed around in bed they were so bad. Those lasted maybe a week or so and I felt very confused about them, and I was also becoming extremely moody and emotional. Then I started feeling nauseous off and on and having horrible lower back pain. I started wondering about pregnancy. I made myself wait (for once) for my period to take a test. The nausea continued and it was several weeks until my period finally came, when I expected it. But it barely came, it was really, really light, sometimes stopping entirely for a day and most the time even when I was bleeding it wasn't even enough to use even a liner. So I went out and bought some tests. The first one didn't work which started my serious frustration. Waited until the next morning and tried again, negative. My period lasted it's normal 5 - 6 days and went away without even having really come. I've never in my life had such a light spotting. I bled more the first period I had when I actually was pregnant with DD.

The nausea kept up and so did my moodiness and then I started to feel kind of bloated. I started having to take my rings off at night, and now I can't even put one of them on at all. And then my ankles. They are so, so incredibly swollen and painful. This has only happened to me when I was very, very pregnant with DD, and was pretty mild and pretty brief. This is *horrible*. I've been drinking, drinking, drinking water and it makes no difference. (All I had to do to make the swelling go away when I was pregnant was make sure I drank enough water ) I took another pee stick test. Negative.

And the moodiness and emotionality are way worse. I actually slapped DP in the face last night, hard. Because he jokingly poked me in the nose a little bit harder than he intended and I just snapped. My annoyance at everything just came to a crescendo at being jabbed in the nose and filled me with incredible, ridiculous rage. I was really embarrassed >.< This is.. not something I would do. I let my rage control my actions once when I was 7, my little brother annoyed me so much that I snapped and laid him out with one swift, sure punch to the face. Then I was horrified at what I'd done and hugged him and cuddled him and apologized to him and bribed him with treats and a tea party so he wouldn't tell our parents, and I swore to myself never to let anger control me again, and I haven't. I am so on edge.

I took a forth pee stick test on Tuesday and it was negative, too. The first two tests I took (that worked) did show a faint line a day later or so, but I've been told that doesn't matter a lick. This last line test I thought maybe maybe I could see something after a few minutes, but to be entirely honest I'm starting to feel like I'm insane and I didn't know if I was just looking too closely, maybe I'm just seeing where they put the chemicals and not actually seeing a reaction? I don't know. After an hour there was a very clear, faint line that didn't look anything like an evaporation line to me and of all the tests I've never had lines show up.. ever. Other than an obvious evap line much, much, much later. But I've been told none of that matters, either.

Last night I made DP run out and get a couple electronic tests, the ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" so that I couldn't obsess over it. I took one last night - negative, and one this morning - negative. Except that the one I took "this morning" turned out to be at 2:30 am, a few hours after I went to bed >.< Seriously, I don't really have to pee at night, and I do not take well to waking up, so when I woke up to pee I just thought it was morning and I didn't even realize that it was only 2 until after I got back into bed.. uh.. duhh..

Today, aside from my ankles and back hurting, feeling nauseous, and walking around not knowing if I am going to start punching people in the face, crying, or possibly both, I started having some food sensitivity. When DP asked me to start making the pizza we were going to make for lunch, just thinking about it made me feel like I was going to puke and I said no. I ended up eating a couple sliced up "not dogs" (veggie hotdogs) and when DD wanted one too, I warmed it up and then immediately it made me want to throw up, I couldn't look at it or think about it. I made DP finish helping her eat while I left the room and tried to think of nice things, like grass and clear cool water. When I decided I was not going to be able to avoid puking, I went to go spend time in the bathroom, and decided the toilet was too gross to throw up into, then cleaned it thoroughly for a good ten minutes before being satisfied and finally throwing up.

I started taking some iron supplements a few days ago on top of my prenatal vitamin that I always take, but it hasn't made me feel stable, or made any difference.

Possibly the worst part about the entire thing is the "ghost baby" feelings I've been having, where it feels like there's a little baby in your tummy swimmin' around and bumping into me. It's really, really weird. I had them for a while after DD was born and never stopped once in a blue moon suddenly feeling a "kick". I don't know if it's muscle spasms or what is going on, but the last week it's been going on constantly and making me absolutely crazy. Especially since even if I were pregnant I don't think it would be possible to actually be feeling the baby yet.

I feel so, so confused and extremely frustrated and it's all making me very, very angry. I have no idea why it's making me feel this way and I know it's completely irrational but that's not helping. I want to tear down the walls with my bare hands and I want to curl up in a corner and cry and I hate hate hate this : I want to know what is going on and I want to stop feeling so pissed off and so upset.. I feel entirely incapable of getting on as a human being. I don't know what to do. I've taken six tests and it's a good week after my period stopped and they really must be accurate by now regardless of the time of day. But every time it feel like a baby does some acrobatics I'm re-consumed by a whole crazy, roiling mass of emotions. Argh!!!

I never intended this to be so long, I'm sorry, I just really, really badly want someone to be able to tell me what's going on

rainbow1284.gifJuise - stillheart.gif Vegan-organic greenthumb.gif food-growing mama to dust.gif Kaia Hanako - 8 Feb 08, babyf.gif Katalin Reiah - 13 July 10, flowerkitty.gif 4x Little Furry Kitty Friends, chicken3.gif 11x Chickens, goldfish.gif Assorted Aquatic Life, and Wife to malesling.GIF Lee. computergeek2.gif

http://thejuicery.blogspot.com/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juise View Post
Hey there ladies - I'd say I've missed you, but really I've been reading along and not getting the opportunity to post. But now I need some help with maybe ideas or something, I'm not sure, I'm on my last thread so I'm forcing time to myself for a moment to post. There have been a lot of things that I've wanted to respond to and I can't possibly do all of them, so what I've got is a for all and and extra special juicy plus and for both Megan and Dea.. I'm so sorry :

disclaimer - This turned out to be terribly long and I'm not even sure how much sense it makes or how insane it makes me sound, but my mind is a horrible frazzled mess right now. Don't feel bad if you don't want to read it

Here's what's going on with me and I am desperately, desperately hoping one of you can respond to it in some way before I lose my mind.

I feel like I'm pregnant. It started a little over a month ago and I was being really lovey and warm and fuzzy about all your pregnancies and being excited for you, even though I don't want another quite yet, although we DTD anyway. The only real reasons I'm not ready for number 2 right now is because Kaia still nurses all the time and I don't know what would happen, and we're getting married in August and I very, very strongly don't want to get married pregnant. For assorted reasons, some of which are shallow (I wouldn't be pregnant enough to look pregnant, I'd just look fat.) It's just this has taken so, so long to come around and it's too late to put it off again. DP and I have been together for around 6 years or so, been engaged for at least 5 and have planned on getting married every single summer since getting engaged, never got around to it, DD came along, put it off farther, wanted another now and want to have our wedding first, bla bla bla.

First I started having strange cramps, no where near my period at all, I even made DP do everything one morning while I writhed around in bed they were so bad. Those lasted maybe a week or so and I felt very confused about them, and I was also becoming extremely moody and emotional. Then I started feeling nauseous off and on and having horrible lower back pain. I started wondering about pregnancy. I made myself wait (for once) for my period to take a test. The nausea continued and it was several weeks until my period finally came, when I expected it. But it barely came, it was really, really light, sometimes stopping entirely for a day and most the time even when I was bleeding it wasn't even enough to use even a liner. So I went out and bought some tests. The first one didn't work which started my serious frustration. Waited until the next morning and tried again, negative. My period lasted it's normal 5 - 6 days and went away without even having really come. I've never in my life had such a light spotting. I bled more the first period I had when I actually was pregnant with DD.

The nausea kept up and so did my moodiness and then I started to feel kind of bloated. I started having to take my rings off at night, and now I can't even put one of them on at all. And then my ankles. They are so, so incredibly swollen and painful. This has only happened to me when I was very, very pregnant with DD, and was pretty mild and pretty brief. This is *horrible*. I've been drinking, drinking, drinking water and it makes no difference. (All I had to do to make the swelling go away when I was pregnant was make sure I drank enough water ) I took another pee stick test. Negative.

And the moodiness and emotionality are way worse. I actually slapped DP in the face last night, hard. Because he jokingly poked me in the nose a little bit harder than he intended and I just snapped. My annoyance at everything just came to a crescendo at being jabbed in the nose and filled me with incredible, ridiculous rage. I was really embarrassed >.< This is.. not something I would do. I let my rage control my actions once when I was 7, my little brother annoyed me so much that I snapped and laid him out with one swift, sure punch to the face. Then I was horrified at what I'd done and hugged him and cuddled him and apologized to him and bribed him with treats and a tea party so he wouldn't tell our parents, and I swore to myself never to let anger control me again, and I haven't. I am so on edge.

I took a forth pee stick test on Tuesday and it was negative, too. The first two tests I took (that worked) did show a faint line a day later or so, but I've been told that doesn't matter a lick. This last line test I thought maybe maybe I could see something after a few minutes, but to be entirely honest I'm starting to feel like I'm insane and I didn't know if I was just looking too closely, maybe I'm just seeing where they put the chemicals and not actually seeing a reaction? I don't know. After an hour there was a very clear, faint line that didn't look anything like an evaporation line to me and of all the tests I've never had lines show up.. ever. Other than an obvious evap line much, much, much later. But I've been told none of that matters, either.

Last night I made DP run out and get a couple electronic tests, the ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" so that I couldn't obsess over it. I took one last night - negative, and one this morning - negative. Except that the one I took "this morning" turned out to be at 2:30 am, a few hours after I went to bed >.< Seriously, I don't really have to pee at night, and I do not take well to waking up, so when I woke up to pee I just thought it was morning and I didn't even realize that it was only 2 until after I got back into bed.. uh.. duhh..

Today, aside from my ankles and back hurting, feeling nauseous, and walking around not knowing if I am going to start punching people in the face, crying, or possibly both, I started having some food sensitivity. When DP asked me to start making the pizza we were going to make for lunch, just thinking about it made me feel like I was going to puke and I said no. I ended up eating a couple sliced up "not dogs" (veggie hotdogs) and when DD wanted one too, I warmed it up and then immediately it made me want to throw up, I couldn't look at it or think about it. I made DP finish helping her eat while I left the room and tried to think of nice things, like grass and clear cool water. When I decided I was not going to be able to avoid puking, I went to go spend time in the bathroom, and decided the toilet was too gross to throw up into, then cleaned it thoroughly for a good ten minutes before being satisfied and finally throwing up.

I started taking some iron supplements a few days ago on top of my prenatal vitamin that I always take, but it hasn't made me feel stable, or made any difference.

Possibly the worst part about the entire thing is the "ghost baby" feelings I've been having, where it feels like there's a little baby in your tummy swimmin' around and bumping into me. It's really, really weird. I had them for a while after DD was born and never stopped once in a blue moon suddenly feeling a "kick". I don't know if it's muscle spasms or what is going on, but the last week it's been going on constantly and making me absolutely crazy. Especially since even if I were pregnant I don't think it would be possible to actually be feeling the baby yet.

I feel so, so confused and extremely frustrated and it's all making me very, very angry. I have no idea why it's making me feel this way and I know it's completely irrational but that's not helping. I want to tear down the walls with my bare hands and I want to curl up in a corner and cry and I hate hate hate this : I want to know what is going on and I want to stop feeling so pissed off and so upset.. I feel entirely incapable of getting on as a human being. I don't know what to do. I've taken six tests and it's a good week after my period stopped and they really must be accurate by now regardless of the time of day. But every time it feel like a baby does some acrobatics I'm re-consumed by a whole crazy, roiling mass of emotions. Argh!!!

I never intended this to be so long, I'm sorry, I just really, really badly want someone to be able to tell me what's going on
First of all *hugs* . My only advice is I would go see a dr. There are just too many symptoms and even with the negative tests *something* is obviously not normal.

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

Old 06-26-2009, 05:19 PM

Thank you for the hugs, I think right now more than anything I'm just plain feeling very depressed. I feel like I can almost see the small, personal raid cloud hanging over my head. I would be a lot quicker to head to a doctor if I had insurance or trust in the medical field...

rainbow1284.gifJuise - stillheart.gif Vegan-organic greenthumb.gif food-growing mama to dust.gif Kaia Hanako - 8 Feb 08, babyf.gif Katalin Reiah - 13 July 10, flowerkitty.gif 4x Little Furry Kitty Friends, chicken3.gif 11x Chickens, goldfish.gif Assorted Aquatic Life, and Wife to malesling.GIF Lee. computergeek2.gif

Old 06-26-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Thank you for the hugs, I think right now more than anything I'm just plain feeling very depressed. I feel like I can almost see the small, personal raid cloud hanging over my head. I would be a lot quicker to head to a doctor if I had insurance or trust in the medical field...
I'm right there with you. Thats what I've been going through the last couple of weeks. I would just be worried about a tubal pregnancy if I were going through that....Do you have a midwife you trust to call and at least ask for some advice?

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

Old 06-26-2009, 05:54 PM

I guess I'll have to read up. I only had cramping for that one week, I didn't know a tubal will keep it from showing up on a pee stick test? I forgot that I have also been having a lot of dizzy spells - which is why I started uber pumping the iron, but it hasn't stopped them. Last night was my most severe, I couldn't move at all, I just laid on my back feeling very dizzy and light headed and when I tried once to get up everything lurched in a very disturbing way, it did pass though, after maybe 10 minutes or so.

Old 06-26-2009, 05:56 PM

Juise, . There are many, many possibilities but the upshot of all is that you're going to need to see someone and find out what's going on. The most likely, in my opinion, is a fairly large uterine fibroid. It would fit in with every single one of your symptoms. You could also have an ovarian cyst or a less common, more serious problem developing. I understand the lack of faith you might have in allopathic medicine, but in this particular case it sounds like you could really use the assurance of an outside opinion. A midwife, if you're more comfortable going that way, would certainly be able to point you in the right direction.

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
Old 06-26-2009, 06:21 PM

I did have an ovarian cyst when I was 14 or so, which I had a ton of pain with, drop to your knees and curl up until it passes, sudden, horrible pain. They said they normally go unnoticed and don't suck but that mine was twisting my ovary and that was what hurt so much.

I'll be honest, I am very scared to see a doctor

I had adrenal cancer in high school which was undiagnosed for over a year, during which I was subjected to ever type of test, drug and specialist University of Michigan Hospital had to offer before finally being sent to a psychiatrist, still feeling god-awful and throwing up several times a day. And I couldn't sleep. No matter how much I struggled and cried and no matter how tired I was, until they started knocking me out with drugs. Which didn't make me feel less tired but at least I stopped hallucinating. "It's not that we think you're lying, or making anything up, but we can't find anything and your mind can make you feel things that seem real." Until my mom took me to her doctor and demanded an ultra sound of where I was having horrible pain and they found the tumor. They wouldn't do it before, they just said things about nerves being funny and just because you have pain a certain spot doesn't mean anything. I was lucky in that I never had to go beyond surgery once they finally knew what was wrong, they got it all with one surgery, (and almost killed me with a 28 hour drip feed of meds they knew I was horribly allergic to before they realized what was wrong) and after years of cat scans I was eventually cleared.

Not that it's what I think this is, but it's not an experience I am eager to repeat.. I'm scared :

Old 06-26-2009, 06:35 PM

Ohh, Ohh Jusie . THIS all, on top of your horrible history, just sounds so terrible.

I am so sad that I am not very informed about all of these things. I don't have any good answer
The only info I thought of while reading your post was that, for me, I don't get all those major symptoms until after I have enough new baby chemicals/hormones in my system to definitely cause a clear pregnancy test. ouSo maybe it is something else.

Could you call around to a few MW's and explain your history and see if anyone would be a good fit for you and just let you come in for a consult? It might not cost a ton, and it might at least give you an expert to talk to without an exam yet, and then if the MW was really concerned, you would feel more confident that it was something you NEEDED to put yourself through, rather than elected to put yourself through?
Old 06-26-2009, 06:55 PM

Thank you, maybe I will call my MW from Kaia's birth. I adored her. That's a good idea. I feel a bit weird because I felt a lot of attachment to her after Kaia's birth and our cut-off was very sudden for me. I didn't even realize it was going to be the last time I saw her and, maybe I'm weird, but I was really sad at the time. She didn't do check-ups on me post-birth, other than asking how I felt day three, and last I saw her was when she did her last check-up on Kaia, I think at 2 weeks. It kind of made me feel like business was done and she was done with me, even though that's not how I felt about her as a person before that. Maybe it was just all the hormones

I definitely would like to at least start to figure things out on my own before going to see a doctor if it's possible. But I also know I can't put it off very long because DP and I take care of 12 kids all day all week and I am not feeling like a good provider right now. I'm so tired...

Old 06-26-2009, 07:54 PM

Juise Doctor. Now. Don't stop, don't ask questions, don't think about things, just go. You don't need to figure this out before you go, just go get help. If periods/reproduction are messing up your life to this extent, go to the doctors first and think later.

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:13 PM
Dea

Juice, I agree, go and see a doctor. They are there for a reason. This sounds like a reason to me. We could all speculate all day on what could be happening, but it's best to go and get it sorted. Then when you get home have a nice piece of yummy chocolate and be happy that you took care of yourself.

Deadra, Wife to Adam , Mama to Beatrix (02/08), Hudson (01/10), and Mazarine (12/13)
Old 06-26-2009, 08:15 PM

What if I lay down, drum my feet and fists on the floor and scream, "but I don't wanna!?"

I tried calling my MW, left a message, haven't heard back yet, don't know if she'll check her office messages again anytime soon or not. I tried calling the place I take my daughter, they closed early today, so I called prime care and am going to go in now, I guess. I'm not happy about it, but I hope it's better than sitting here being consumed with fear about it :

Thanks for putting up with me guys

Old 06-26-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
What if I lay die, drum my feet and fists on the floor and scream, "but I don't wanna!?"

I tried calling my MW, left a message, haven't heard back yet, don't know if she'll check her office messages again anytime soon or not. I tried calling the place I take my daughter, they closed early today, so I called prime care and am going to go in now, I guess. I'm not happy about it, but I hope it's better than sitting here being consumed with fear about it :

Thanks for putting up with me guys
We have toddlers remember? We're so use to it

Old 06-27-2009, 01:21 AM

Jusie...thinking of you. Did you go in somewhere today?
Old 06-27-2009, 05:30 AM

Any news yet?

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter

Hey Juise...hoping you got some answers yesterday, or are at least headed in the direction of answers...thinking about you...
Old 06-27-2009, 12:15 PM

joining in with those waiting for an answer and hoping for the best for you Juise!

Sarah-wife, mother, doula, and teacher.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:57 PM

awww, thanks, guys :

Sorry, we got back fairly late last night, and then struggled with an extremely cranky, extremely tired-but-not-going-to-sleep baby until 1am : It doesn't seem like the end of the world this morning, but it sure did last night..

They took 4 tubes of blood and one cup of pee. Gosh, just like the old days Here's what I found out. I am definitely not pregnant. My electrolytes and hemogoblins (I think that joke is only for Flapjack) were fine. They took blood for a thyroid check, but I haven't got that back yet. The only thing of concern he said from the tests is proteins in my pee? I believe he said it was at +1.5 which isn't incredibly high but there shouldn't be any there at all. He didn't really explain this to me, other than to say that it isn't good and has something to do with your kidneys. He wanted to do a follow up on that to make sure it went back down. I don't know anything about that so I have to take his word on everything so far..

So I'm waiting on the thyroid, and then.. I don't know what, but I guess I'll get there when I get there. Thank you everyone for being so sweet, I feel really guilty not having posted in so long, I feel like I haven't been here supporting you and then I jumped in and dumped on you

Old 06-27-2009, 04:10 PM

juise- i'm glad you headed to a doctor, even if they haven't pinpointed it yet, at least it sounds like you're on the path to maybe sort of an answer.

sarah lynne- boy that sounded like some serious drama, i really hope you can help your best friend. my best friend is going through some rough stuff too, she's been in a relationship with her husband since she was 15 and pretty overweight, she knows that she would have left him before if she thought that anyone else would have her so she's now lost a bunch of weight, within the last 5 years, and kept it off and she's finally seeing that she doesn't have to stay with him. so she's not sure she wants to, but it's hard to end a 14 year relationship, so they're in counseling and she's been making out with other guys.

honestly, i think she can do a lot better than her husband and he and i have never really gotten along, i'm too "different" and he's very straight and normal. so i'd be fine with them breaking up but it's still rough for her.

dea- that's a bummer! i'm going to have to ask them about it because it's kind of irritating really. i had a friend that sees them almost daily and she told them to give it to her so i could just mail it, like months ago, and they said, no we'll mail it today. :

hey, for those of you on facebook, how do i get to the feb o8 mamas group? i'm getting ready to do a bunch of pictures and i want to show off my cute kids

eh. who needs a signature?
Old 06-27-2009, 07:50 PM

Thyroid test came back normal : So I don't know where I am now.

I second PlayaMama on the Facebook group, I've tried to find it before and I can't.

Old 06-27-2009, 08:54 PM

If you're dumping proteins in your pee, it can mean that your body is fighting an infection, which would tie in with the swelling thing. Or possibly, has been fighting an infection..that's about as far as my knowledge goes at this time of night.

Can you not get to the Feb08 group through a link in someone else's profile? Too sleepy to look now- neighbours are having a loud party and we just finished watching SlumDog Millionaire. (If you haven't seen it yet, you should. It's so darned sad, though.)

Old 06-28-2009, 12:30 AM

www.facebook.com/loveyoutoo is me. Send a message saying who you are, or I'll delete your friend request. And now back to my Redheaded Program...

Old 06-28-2009, 02:50 AM

Juise, ask for your numbers on the TSH. The range of normal is huge but with the symptoms you describe I'd think they'd be high it that's what it is. What else are they testing? Keep pushing this and get answers!

Carrie, go to my profile page and I have a link to the MDC Feb 08 group, I don't think it's active right now, I haven't gotten any messages from it at least, lets get it going!!

I'm facebook.com/sarahn4639 if anyone wants to find me.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:39 AM

okay mamas must go to sleep. new photos of MY cute redheads are up on facebook :

i'm bumming on the lack of signature links (can i say that?- i just feel sad, no criticism) but i'm really loving some of the blog inks i have saved. i highly recommend everyone go check them out

eh. who needs a signature?
Old 06-28-2009, 10:11 AM

Juise, I would suggest lots of dandelion. And nerve soothers like oatstraw, linden, lemonbalm. Sit outside in nature and really breathe. Stressing out in such a way will make it harder to get over whatever it is that's going on. But more than anything-DANDELION! Or milk thistle. Something that will be supportive of the liver/kidneys.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:41 AM

The Feb 08 group is actually on flickr. I don't think we have an official facebook group set up but many of us are friended to one another.

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
Old 06-28-2009, 04:11 PM

i am just trying to read along and catch up after my thrush post. you all are busy chatters! yay for that.

doula mama to my nov 05 and my feb 08 babes who wrap me in love.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:58 PM

carrie...your redheads are ADORABLE...and SO RED!! I somehow didn't realize all this time how red they both were
Old 06-29-2009, 12:07 AM

oh my holy heavens, i know! i've never seen such gorgeous red hair before!

lauren, we have a facebook group as well as the flicker group.

anyone can go to my info page and it's listed in my groups section, there aren't too many so it should be rather easy to find. Danielle/Jaxsmom is the moderator and has to approve memberships. and seriously, post who you are!! there are a couple i'm not sure on and i will not admit who!

juise, i hope things start looking up soon.

sarah lynne, i hope you are feeling okay and your appt goes well and you are able to get some help and start feeling better soon!! the situation with your friends sounds rough, i don't know how i'd handle that.

Old 06-29-2009, 04:31 AM

THRH's hair is the color of Lazlo's. Yay. Bella told him today that it was "owange", and that's just adorable. Well, it's adorable that she talks to him. She's always shy for a few minutes and then she opens up and starts chatting with him. Bear hugged tHRH and climbed on him today, which was super cute and another first. Bean and BooBah were just tickled to see him, but they always are.

I need to find a new dorm-sized fridge for this room. I kind of killed the one I have. I'm not keen to spend $100, but I will if I truly must. Meh I say; Meh.

This week: Bear sees an allergist and the gastroenterologist. I plan for the weekend which will hopefully involve me, Bean, BooBah, and tHRH going to Drum & Splash. I'm still tickled that he wants to go to the Farm with me an the kids. This guy's just too incredible. : I'm so in love. I'm trying to plan a playdate with an old friend of mine from Lancaster; She's got two little boys and I think it'd be fun to toss a bunch of kids together in the park. That'll happen on one of Bear's appointment days, if it goes down as I'd like.

I'm feeling really depressed about school these days. Agora's looking less stable by the minute, and my understanding of even the other cyber schools available to us is that they're unwilling to do what Agora has done, and allow the kids to truly move at their own rates. It's so utterly depressing. I'm going to end up homeschooling and I'm terrified that I can't begin to afford anything remotely interesting. Bean's going to be upset about losing his computer, too. : Why do some people have to be selfish and screw things up for everyone? It's so unfair! :

User Tag List