When did yours stop needing night time dipes? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-11-2010, 09:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DD was dry at night around 13-14 mo..and we started EC around 12 mo. Just a few misses every 3-4 weeks. She was in undies day/night at 19 mo.
DS is been EC'd from day 3, now at 19 months, He wets one prefold diaper w/o cover around midnight, after that He's diaperless until 8 am. After he finished nurse, DH take him to the bathroom. I don't know for how long he's going to wet one at night, 'cause he dosn't like to go seat at the potty in the middle of the night. LOL

Mama of and , partners.gif with  Love
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2010, 05:27 PM

DD was daytime trained at 23mos.
now she's almost 3 and her nighttime diaper is still soaking wet. we've tried going diaper-free at naptime and she pees every time. However, if she falls asleep in the carseat in her panties she doesn't wet them. Maybe because she doesn't sleep as deeply in the carseat as she does in her bed ? She's a heavy sleeper!
when her diaper isn't soaked in the morning I'll try going diaperfree with her again, but even at almost 3 she's not there yet.

SAHM to 2 daughters (conceived thru IVF) and one baby on the way (conceived without medical intervention)

Old 02-16-2010, 12:36 AM

I am so glad to find and read this thread! I have been wondering about this very issue. My son is 3 years, 2 months. He PL'd over Christmas break (thanks dh, who is a teacher and was home to do it!). He still soaks an overnight dipe. He's almost always dry after his nap.

Doing my best every day with DH , DD (11) , and DS (4)

Old 02-16-2010, 02:54 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My DS went to underwear for day and night at 28 months. It was his idea, and I resigned myself to cleaning up lots of pee, but to my surprise he was just completely ready and never had an accident, even at night. We never restricted liquids or anything.

DH+Me 1994 heartbeat.gif DS 2004 heartbeat.gif DD 2008 heartbeat.gif DDog 2014

User Tag List