WWYD - Old Sandbox - Mothering Forums

View Poll Results: What should I do with this ancient (but still wonderful) sandbox that hasn't been used in 3 years?
Clean the sand out and put in new sand. 8 100.00%
The sand should be fine. Just clean out the spiders, spider webs, and millions of dead earthworms. 0 0%
You used it for your dogs to dig in? Ew!!! Spiders and dead worms???? Nasty! Get a new sandbox!!! 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 04-02-2010, 04:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, I have a sandbox we got for our one of our dogs when we first adopted her 6 years ago. She used to like to dig so the box was used to re-direct her behavior. It worked great, but she is older and it hasn't been used in over 3 years. It has a lid so I was wondering what the sand was like inside as our DD is a year old, and it may be fun for her to use.

I took a look today. There's spider webs, some debris and a hole lot of dead dried up earthworms.... So I'm wondering what I should do to prep it for play?

Enjoying the adventure of NFL with my partner-in-crime , DD 03.09 , , &

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page