Funny potty learning story - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 07-15-2010, 09:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Just have to tell someone this and it's not the kind of story you can tell at the office water cooler... So DS is now telling us when he needs to go peepee or caca, sometimes he tells me when he just feels the urge and other times he's already gone. He also talks about caca at random many times a day too. So I'm very often peeking down the back of his diaper/underpants to see if there's been a deposit or if there is still time to get to the potty. The other night, DS and DH were playing together on the floor and DH farted. A big manly fart. DS immediately looked up and asked "caca?" then went around behind DH and looked down the back of his shorts!!! No doubt I live in a house full of boys...and there's another one on the way. I see a life of caca and fart jokes unfolding before me...

Happy mumma to my boys Henny Tom (Nov 30, 2008), Arlo Odie (Oct 5, 2010), and baby SISTER! due mid-Dec 2014.
#2 of 6 Old 07-15-2010, 12:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That's too funny!!

DS (03/10) &  DD (06/07) both were/are : waterbirth.jpg homebirth.jpg winner.jpg

#3 of 6 Old 07-15-2010, 12:40 PM

We had a very similar thing happen! DS's grandfather farted rather loudly and DS immediately asked "Poop? Potty time?" We all totally cracked up!

- C reading.gif + Tsuperhero.gif = DS 08/08 bouncy.gif  DD 02/12 angel.gif and D? praying.gif sometime around March 16/2014 

#4 of 6 Old 07-15-2010, 01:24 PM

That's too funny. Here's mine:

I'm a nurse. One night I came home late from work and DS was already in bed, waiting for me to come give him a kiss. I went in to give him a kiss and he wanted me to stay and cuddle. I told him that I was very dirty (from the hospital - yuck!) and needed to go take a shower and he looked at me with a very understanding look and said, "You poopy?" Complete with the head tilt and understanding nod. lol I was like nooooo... Silly kids!

Kat, wife to and mommy to (Dec 07).
#5 of 6 Old 07-15-2010, 01:51 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Ruth, single mommy to Leah, 19, Hannah, 18, and Jack, 12
#6 of 6 Old 07-15-2010, 02:45 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Thanks for the chuckles!

Mama to add 10/05; ds 3/09, and two angels

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page