Dd just got sick, about half an hour after eating some peanut butter (probably a quarter of a teaspoon, spread thinly on bread).
No signs of anaphylaxis, swelling, hiviness, or anything....
It was not her first exposure to peanuts, though it's probably the most she's eaten of them so far.
It's the first time she's ever thrown up (excluding the bygone days of spitting up in infancy).
I'm trying not to get too anxious, here, but yikes, a peanut allergy would suck!
Should I take it as a coincidence, or could it be a sign of an allergy?
No food allergies run in our family so far. Lots of environmental allergies do, though.
I just happen to like apples, and I am not afraid of snakes. ~Ani d.
These dolls and toys confuse me so; Confound it all, I love it, though!~J. Skellington