September 2009 Moms and Toddlers! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 455 Old 10-04-2010, 05:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristeen View Post
Oh, and to address the subject you guys were talking about of more kids... we're not actively avoiding, although we don't have many opportunities to DTD. And after years of ART, I'm not holding my breath at the moment. But I am charting so we can see what's going on.
We are in the same boat. I'm 39. DH has less than ideal count. We needed an IUI. It seems so weird to actively avoid I've still not wrapped my brain around it. I'm not doing much formal charting since I don't have a bed side table but I did note that my second and third PP periods were exactly 28 days apart. I never had 28 day cycles. Ever. But I weight less than I did the summer I graduated from college. This drives me nuts. I'm about mid cycle now and I have a cold. My mom suggested taking mucinex which is exactly where I was when DD was conceived. The DTD the next morning was slightly better timed than the IUI so maybe...

I go round and round like this.

My baby has her 1 year WBV tomorrow. My big question will be where did her scary diaper rash come from. DD1 has all sorts of crazy poop because of her allergies but we've had none of that with DD2. I only just yesterday opened the tube of diaper rash gunk that I bought when she was born. I don't think it is teething because she got 12 teeth with relatively little fuss. She had cow milk over the weekend but she had it first 2 weeks ago with no issues. Maybe it's a combination of the two. The canines might be starting to come through.
#122 of 455 Old 10-04-2010, 09:03 PM

Diaper rash doesnt have to be one or the other. I know we've been dealingw a yeast rash for a couple months now. It's finally almost gone and i think i finally got it out of the dipes.

Cristeen ~ Always remembering our stillheart.gif  warrior ~ Our rainbow1284.gif  is 3, how'd that happen?!?! 

We welcomed another rainbow1284.gifstillheart.gif  warrior in May 2012!! 

2012 Decluttering challenge - 575/2012

#123 of 455 Old 10-04-2010, 11:09 PM

I miss posting here. Lately I am sinking more than swimming. My LO is not sleeping well these days, working on her third and fourth teeth, I think.

She took 4 steps in a row tonight which was fun. She's so brave. My older dd was so cautious and still is so this is all new to me. She falls all over the place and neither one of us really bats an eye. She's a climber, so it looks like we will have some more childproofing to do with this one.

Well, I'm off to bed. I need to sleep while I can.

Oh, meant to ask-- we're in a food rut. What are your LO's eating these days?

Mom to: Honey (6/04) and Bunny (9/09)
#124 of 455 Old 10-04-2010, 11:31 PM - Thread Starter

mkksmom - glad to see you posting. Congrats on the 4 steps!

Viv is eating mostly what we are eating with the exception of nuts and honey. Today she had toast, crackers, goulash, and beef vegetable soup. She loves to eat what we are eating. For beverage, just breast milk or water.

She's been waking up more at night this last week... and crying when/as she wakes. Most of the time, I can get her to resettle with a short nursing spell, but the past 4 nights she's not wanting to let go of the breast when she falls asleep. I think that she's getting 2 more molars and is comfort nursing.

We went to a reunion last weekend with some of my college classmates. There were 3 other little little ones there: 18 months, 15 months, and 9 months. Viv was keeping up with the 18 month old. The 15 mo and 9 mo aren't mobile yet. Viv did try to help the 15 mo get up, but the other little one was determined to stay sitting down. LOL She did a great job of sharing her toys too.

Viv is babbling more and more. I'd swear that I've heard sentences coming out of her mouth that make sense, but I don't know that anyone else would recognize what she's saying. She's also trying really hard to say grandma and grandpa.

My family: me jog.gif, dh geek.gif, ds reading.gif (11), dd1 hearts.gif (9), and dd2 energy.gif(3).

Tout va s'arranger à la fin. Si elle ne fonctionne pas; ce n'est pas la fin.

#125 of 455 Old 10-05-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladymeag View Post
I'm red-hot-angry. So flippin' mad. I figure you guys would understand.

We went to Niall's one year appointment on the 20th. We had a nice, long chat with the doc about not doing the flu vaccine this year. I gave him my well-considered reasons, listened to his respectfully, stated again that we didn't want to do it. We normally fully vaccinate, and following the CDC schedule has been just fine for us. When I found this doctor, I had been interviewing other doctors and they gave me a lot of "absolutely not" about delayed and selective vaxxing. We weren't planning on delaying or selecting - but we wanted the option and we wanted a doctor that would be respectful of our choices.

The nurse came in with her tray of vials and needles and gave me the sheets for the pneumo, hep A and MMRV vaccines. She confirmed with me that those were the vaccines we were getting today. She asked me to put Niall down on the table and my husband said that we'd rather that one of us held him (shots hurt and are scary, so we don't think she should have to do that alone). She went ahead and did the first two shots and then... two more? At this point, I didn't think a whole lot of it (maybe one was two does? Who know?) and we had a screaming, terrified one year old who was so upset he pooped.

I called the doctor's office last night and this morning about some symptoms he's had. (He's got the chest-arm-and-face rash for the measles, the injection site blister from the varicella and some other symptoms.) IN the course of discusssing the symptoms with the nurse today,
she said "Well, some of this sounds more like a reaction to the flu vaccine."
"We didn't get the flu vaccine."
"Well, it says in his chart that he got it. How many shots did he get at his last appointment?"
"Four."
"Yep, that's four - MMRV, pneumo, hep A and combined H1N1/flu."
"I declined that, I wasn't given a sheet on it, it wasn't verified with me."
"Well, it says in his chart that he got it, he got four shots and it sounds to me like he has symptoms of either the flu or a flu shot reaction."

THEY *&%$ING WHAT?! They gave him a vaccine against my explict, stated, confirmed by my spouse directions?

So, in addition to the allergic reaction and symptoms of measles and chicken pox (that they told me I have to quarantine for a month for since he is contagious! We exposed everyone in our playgroup! I've been told before that it's Not Possible to get the illness from the vaccine but that's what the office is telling us happened) from the MMRV, he's got the flu from the flu shot (which is why we didn't want to give it to him! Both of us always get the flu right after getting the flu shot.)

I'm so angry I can't even express it properly. Plus, now my very social guy and I are stuck at home (well, away from unvaxxed and those who have not had chicken pox) for a MONTH.

Sorry for the vent, but I thought you guys would understand.
sorry this happened to y'all mama. i'd be livid as well, and i would seriously question going back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkksmom View Post
I miss posting here. Lately I am sinking more than swimming. My LO is not sleeping well these days, working on her third and fourth teeth, I think.

She took 4 steps in a row tonight which was fun. She's so brave. My older dd was so cautious and still is so this is all new to me. She falls all over the place and neither one of us really bats an eye. She's a climber, so it looks like we will have some more childproofing to do with this one.

Well, I'm off to bed. I need to sleep while I can.

Oh, meant to ask-- we're in a food rut. What are your LO's eating these days?
my lilk guy is stioll not walking, at 14 months old. and we are in a major food rut now. he has never had a huge appetite, but he is eating less now than he used to. 2 "meals" a day still. yesterday he ate a good bit of peach in the afternoon, and some watermelon at night. he will NOT touch meat or veggies now he used to love everything pretty much. i already knnow his iron is low,. so i NEED him to eat somethign with iron...

l, <>< wife to my sweetie, proud mama to 3 cubs, 2 who clw & 1 that i i ep for . baby was evicted early by induction due to severe pre-e/hellp syndrome
#126 of 455 Old 10-06-2010, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2tig99Nroo03 View Post
i already knnow his iron is low,. so i NEED him to eat somethign with iron...
As flabbergasting as it is, my little guy loves liver. He doesn't really care for most other meat (except salmon), but liver he loves. He just eats it off a spoon.

If you look in the TF forum, there's a convo on Organ Meats, and I posted a link to the recipe I use for liver, which contains eggs and lots of cream, so plenty of good fats too. You might want to check it out.

Cristeen ~ Always remembering our stillheart.gif  warrior ~ Our rainbow1284.gif  is 3, how'd that happen?!?! 

We welcomed another rainbow1284.gifstillheart.gif  warrior in May 2012!! 

2012 Decluttering challenge - 575/2012

#127 of 455 Old 10-06-2010, 04:38 PM

FYI: As an alternative to organ meats/animal products, I recently discovered dulse, which is a sea veg that is very high in absorbable iron. It is very easy to add to soups and smoothies, that your LO might eat.

photosmile2.gif Me= crunchy mama to one rambunctious toddler, born on October 1, 2009. And one sweet little baby born January 19, 2012. heartbeat.gif

#128 of 455 Old 10-06-2010, 08:31 PM

Well darn. I just spent some time with a friend's newborn.

It's not in the near future, but uh... I think I want to have another.

I hate being pregnant, and I REALLY don't have the physical health.. but DH has a new job, and in about 2-3 years we'll be in a really great place financially.. and.. ok ladies.. talk me down.
#129 of 455 Old 10-06-2010, 09:20 PM
tzs

wow...i wish i could get there...and i AM preggos. crap. well, at least it's finally sunk in that it's really happening.
i have a cold plus that 1st trimester exhaustion and it's so tough not being able to rest when you need to with a babe all over the place. it's only been a few tough days and already i don;t know how people do it but also, i can;t help thinking about how tiring it was with a newborn...having just given birth, nursing constantly, waking up every two hours at night (i remember being actually scared to go to sleep at night because i knew i'd just have to wake up again exhausted), and co-sleeping without actually being able to sleep with a tiny babe next to me....and now having to do it with a toddler too?!?! not being able to lie in bed for the first few weeks? not being able to nap if the babe even ever does?!?! omg. i still haven't really caught up on sleep from the first one yet!
and ya know, then there's the horrible thoughts.....that we have an awesome daughter so there no way another one could possibly be as cute, as smart, as friendly.....
that i was just starting to really enjoy hanging out with ada so so much and i don't really want to spend time with another kid...a newborn....

ugh!

Reluctant 'Sconie, chassid and mama to sweet toughie Ada Bluma 9/9/09 and loving pittie-mix ("Judge the deed, not the breed!")
#130 of 455 Old 10-06-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzs View Post
wow...i wish i could get there...and i AM preggos. crap. well, at least it's finally sunk in that it's really happening.
i have a cold plus that 1st trimester exhaustion and it's so tough not being able to rest when you need to with a babe all over the place. it's only been a few tough days and already i don;t know how people do it but also, i can;t help thinking about how tiring it was with a newborn...having just given birth, nursing constantly, waking up every two hours at night (i remember being actually scared to go to sleep at night because i knew i'd just have to wake up again exhausted), and co-sleeping without actually being able to sleep with a tiny babe next to me....and now having to do it with a toddler too?!?! not being able to lie in bed for the first few weeks? not being able to nap if the babe even ever does?!?! omg. i still haven't really caught up on sleep from the first one yet!
and ya know, then there's the horrible thoughts.....that we have an awesome daughter so there no way another one could possibly be as cute, as smart, as friendly.....
that i was just starting to really enjoy hanging out with ada so so much and i don't really want to spend time with another kid...a newborn....

ugh!

I can relate to all of this- the boys are 14 months apart, so I was facing it a bit earlier. I'm not sure if that made it harder or easier. In fact it's a big reason I wouldn't have another again within the next couple years. I was sure though during the last pregnancy that I would NEVER want another. I was still pretty sure when the boys were super tiny. Now that they are really both toddlers though, I am catching my breath, and I love how close they are.

As for surviving pregnancy while parenting a really young toddler or baby- it's not easy. You have to assert yourself. Your partner will really need to step up so that ALL you need to do is take care of her and take care of yourself. He should be doing the lion's share of cooking, cleaning, nighttime parenting etc.
#131 of 455 Old 10-06-2010, 10:12 PM
tzs

thanks....i'm hoping.
he has stepped it up alot lately and he is a much better cook times a billion....but still.....
i'm at least thinking to acclimate the newby to a bottle much much earlier. i waited until maybe 3 months or so to try it with ada and she refused them all until i finally tried formula at 5 months (since she was starting solids soon anyway) and she took it. just to give us some options for a little flexability in who parents and when. (not saying that the newby would get formula...don't flame me....just thinking that if we do bottle right away he/she might actually take ebm from a bottle...i still remember my friend getting 6 hours of straight sleep with her newborn one night b/c her hubby took charge and bottle fed, i was sooooo jealous)

Reluctant 'Sconie, chassid and mama to sweet toughie Ada Bluma 9/9/09 and loving pittie-mix ("Judge the deed, not the breed!")
#132 of 455 Old 10-06-2010, 10:22 PM

My kids have all gone back and forth with the bottle from a very early age without a problem. I've had to WOH quite early on with two of them, so it wasn't an option not to.

DH did most of the nighttime parenting with our older child while I did the majority with the youngest. My oldest is beyond needing anything at night from me unless there is an emergency. My 2 yo was nightweaned earlier than I would have liked because I just had to have that block of sleep at night. If he woke and needed/wanted to eat DH held him and gave him a bottle. Ideally crunchy? probably not, but it kept me healthy and sane.

I think the biggest thing to understand is that it is ok to find what works for you and go with that- even if it wasn't what you envisioned as perfect.
#133 of 455 Old 10-06-2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzs View Post

ugh!
nak

i have no answers, just assurance that all those feelings are normal and that it will be okay!

somehow, us moms of more than one have made it work. it doesn't mean it's easy, or even fun all the time, but we're not all miserable at least not all the time

getting through pregnancy with a toddler is hard. getting through the newborn phase with a toddler is hard! i felt a lot of mama guilt for not being able to focus as much on my second and third newborns as i did my first. i have found that once in a while having someone (hubby, friend, neighbor) take two of my kids so i can focus--even for just an hour--on only one has helped me a lot. we might go out for ice cream or just cuddle together and talk, but the point is that i'm spending one on one time with each child once in a while.

seeing my three boys laugh and squeal and wrestle and yes, even fight, is totally worth it. my three boys are so close already, best friends and worst enemies, just like three brothers should be. i love it

Mommy to BigBoy Ian (3-17-05) ; LittleBoy Connor (3-3-07) (DiGeorge/VCFS):; BabyBoy Gavin (10-3-09) x3 AngelBaby (1-7-06)
#134 of 455 Old 10-07-2010, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristeen View Post
As flabbergasting as it is, my little guy loves liver. He doesn't really care for most other meat (except salmon), but liver he loves. He just eats it off a spoon.

If you look in the TF forum, there's a convo on Organ Meats, and I posted a link to the recipe I use for liver, which contains eggs and lots of cream, so plenty of good fats too. You might want to check it out.
thanks, i LOVE liver, though i will hafta have my mom cook it up for me. my hub can handle so many things that eek me out, blood, guts, bodies (he used to take bodies up to charleston for autopsies all the time) but the ONE thing that makes him physically ill is smelling liver when it is cooking. i can eat it around him (he got it for me on the way back from my midwife appts a couple times at shoney's) but he can't be around it while cooking. go figure. anyways i'll ask my mommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kismetbaby View Post
FYI: As an alternative to organ meats/animal products, I recently discovered dulse, which is a sea veg that is very high in absorbable iron. It is very easy to add to soups and smoothies, that your LO might eat.
cool. is it found in a regular grovery store somewhere though or would i have to go to a hfs? the only one here kinda local is soooooooooooooo pricey i can't really afford it.

l, <>< wife to my sweetie, proud mama to 3 cubs, 2 who clw & 1 that i i ep for . baby was evicted early by induction due to severe pre-e/hellp syndrome
#135 of 455 Old 10-07-2010, 02:27 AM

oh, and ds took 2 steps tonight!

#136 of 455 Old 10-07-2010, 03:48 AM

I feel like we talk about sleep So often, but Rowan is officially at one nap a day, normally right around or just before lunch. IF he can make it til 1pm, we'll have lunch (normally on days that we're out or have playdates); at home, he naps around noon. And for a good 1.5/2hrs.
But it's.... Odd.

Since he not only sleeps through the night, but seems to sleep 12-13hrs through the night. His going down time has become a bit later, which I LOVE, about 7:30 (instead of the previous 6:30, for all of the summer). And wakes late. Has a bottle around 5:30-6am, and will sleep until 8-8:30. Last night he slept almost 14hrs without a single wake. That was a first.

I had my first paranoid mommy moment, awake and running around the house, NO sound on the monitor... and started worrying that he'd developed pneumonia or something during the night and might not be alive in there. So I had to go in and make sure he was breathing. I suppose it's a good thing I've lasted 13months before having my first moment of poking at him out of Fear.

But he was perfectly fine. Poked at him, he barely woke. And then slept until almost 9am. Nearly 14hrs.

Just seems like a TON of sleep.

Growth spurt?

woohoo I'm a mommy! Lil man born 9-12-09
#137 of 455 Old 10-07-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
cool. is it found in a regular grovery store somewhere though or would i have to go to a hfs? the only one here kinda local is soooooooooooooo pricey i can't really afford it.
I have found it at Whole Foods or at a local "crunchy" market. Not sure it can be found at a regular grocery store, but if you have an asian market anywhere near you I am sure they'd have it. I'm sure you can order it online too, probably for a decent price!

photosmile2.gif Me= crunchy mama to one rambunctious toddler, born on October 1, 2009. And one sweet little baby born January 19, 2012. heartbeat.gif

#138 of 455 Old 10-07-2010, 12:45 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
oh, and ds took 2 steps tonight!
wow!!! DS sometimes lets go of the couch.... and promptly falls down! lol. i can't believe he's almost toddling.

Sleeping is going ok over here. I was telling a girlfriend that I honestly didn't expect to get sleep/having DS sttn until he was over 2 years old. I've only heard of a few kiddos doing that in my family. So wakeing once or twice doesn't seem too bad at all. Better living through lowered expectations.

I have another question for the group... Halloween Costumes? I'd like to do something adorable that I can make at home (for cheap, hopefully). What are ya'll doing?

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

#139 of 455 Old 10-07-2010, 12:50 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by confustication View Post
Now that they are really both toddlers though, I am catching my breath, and I love how close they are.
Confustication, your posts on this subject always warm my heart and make me smile!

tzs, I'm finding pregnancy with little one easier than I expected. I still grieve what I feel that I'm missing... but I'm constantly reminded by my little sister how GREAT little sisters are!

To me, it's a little like gender disappointment. I hoped/planned things to be different, but after accepting the pregnancy, seeing the ultrasounds etc, I'm finding myself excited for the future.

Texmati-- Knitter, Hindu, vegetarian, WOHM. Wife to superdadsuperhero.gif and mom to DS babyf.gif24 months, and DD boc.gif 8 months! .

#140 of 455 Old 10-07-2010, 05:42 PM

Halloween--I just bought DS some pjs/romper-thing that have a skeleton on them (they are black and have bones to look like he is a skeleton). . .I just couldn't fathom going all out considering he won't care or know what's going on. We won't take him trick or treating or anything--just seems silly with a baby. So I got the pjs on sale at Old Navy and they are useful anyway, not something he will only wear once. That was my compromise. He can wear them on Halloween and if we do anything or have any kids come to the door he'll be "in costume".

#141 of 455 Old 10-07-2010, 09:32 PM

I bought Ethan a money costume at Once Upon a Child this summer... for $7. DH is always calling him his little monkey, so it seemed appropriate. It's not what I would have chosen for him (there was a super-cute turtle costume right next to it...), but it made DH happy.

I'm trying to get DH to dress up as a palm tree, so that they "match"...

We're not doing any trick or treating either, but I'm sure DH will hand out candy either at our house or one of our mom's places.

Married to my loving hubby, proud mama to Ethan thumbsuck.gif (9/09) and Rowyn (7/12)slinggirl.gif  and aspiring homesteader chicken3.gif

Missing my twins, Owen and Sophia, born too soon, July 2011 angel2.gifangel3.gif

#142 of 455 Old 10-07-2010, 11:09 PM

Sleep is a sore subject around here again. 2 nights ago, she slept 4 hours straight, which was great, but she's been up every 2 hours most nights. She had a tooth that just cut through the gums, so I am hoping for a bit more sleep tonight.

She's a good napper, though. She still takes a morning and afternoon nap. I love nap time! We still walk her around the house in the stroller for naps so I can walk her back down if she wakes up crying/too early.

Mom to: Honey (6/04) and Bunny (9/09)
#143 of 455 Old 10-08-2010, 09:37 AM

So I was in in Life With Babe for a few minutes before I realized we are toddlers now.

I applaud all of you mamas who are either pregnant again already or have babes close in age where you were taking care of a baby/toddler and pregnant. DH and I have yet to settle this discussion mostly because the decision is mine and I flip flop on whether or not I could handle another. Of course I would learn to, that is how things work, but I also feel like it would be so much easier in another year or two when DD is in preschool at least part of the day. Of course I also have moments of, omg I love the time I am having with just DD and I, it is so special to me, I would hate to rush into #2.

Halloween...I can not figure out what people do with toddlers, clearly trick or treating is not for us but I did pick up the cutest lady bug costume at a consignment store last week. We tried it on in the store, DD loved it and so did mama because it did not have a tutu. What is with that? I hate that every bee, ladybug, witch...tutus. Makes no sense to me.

DD started walking just before her 1st birthday, in the truest sense of the word toddler. Everyday she gets better and these days is almost walking more then crawlng. I find this so exciting. So far she will not hold anyones hand while walking, actually even as a tiny baby she would not let us do that thing where you hold there arms and walk them along. So i am hoping she learns to hold hands, i dream of walking while holding her hand...oh it' my back and arms that have that dream

What else...oh at her well baby 12month check up she weighed in at 20lbs 3 oz. Height/length 33.3inches...which means she is in the 100% for height. super tall. Anyone else have a super tall baby?

OK, I need to post this before DD smashes the keyboard and I lose it all

SAHM to Coraline Mae, born 09/16/09. Expecting #2 10/04!
mdcblog5.gifsigncirc1.gifcd.giffly-by-nursing1.gif

Vice President of Boston Babywearers

#144 of 455 Old 10-08-2010, 01:34 PM

We like to take the kids trick-or-treating at the nursing home. It's so good for some of the older folks to see life and still be a part of it all.

Of course, since I also have an older kid, the littles will go with us- probably in their wagon. Ds 1 will be Captain Kirk, DS 2 will be Spock. I am working on turning the wagon into the Enterprise.
#145 of 455 Old 10-08-2010, 01:39 PM

Oh, and yes, Keagan is super tall- actually both my boys are off the charts tall which leaves us scratching our heads as I am 5'2" on a good day, and DH is 5'10".
#146 of 455 Old 10-08-2010, 03:39 PM

I wrote a huge post. MDC ate it. I think I'm just going to go somewhere and cry now.

Meaghan (29)  Torq's wife (34); Niall's SAHM (9/09); Rivka's birthmom (6/03)
#147 of 455 Old 10-08-2010, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladymeag View Post
I wrote a huge post. MDC ate it. I think I'm just going to go somewhere and cry now.
Oh dear. I've had that happen.

I've learned to copy it all before I press submit.
#148 of 455 Old 10-08-2010, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Oh dear. I've had that happen.

I've learned to copy it all before I press submit.
Yep, unfortunately I've learned to do this too

Ladymeag I'm sorry you're having a rough time.

Re-post when you have the energy!! Or just do a bullet list recap of the original post

Mommy to BigBoy Ian (3-17-05) ; LittleBoy Connor (3-3-07) (DiGeorge/VCFS):; BabyBoy Gavin (10-3-09) x3 AngelBaby (1-7-06)
#149 of 455 Old 10-08-2010, 04:47 PM

we officially have a toddler. can i just say, cutest. thing. ever? he started on his first b-day 09/19 and hasn't looked back. he is walking more than he crawls. toddle indeed! lol

halloween, meh. maybe we will maybe not.
#150 of 455 Old 10-08-2010, 04:48 PM

Quote:
We like to take the kids trick-or-treating at the nursing home. It's so good for some of the older folks to see life and still be a part of it all.

Of course, since I also have an older kid, the littles will go with us- probably in their wagon. Ds 1 will be Captain Kirk, DS 2 will be Spock. I am working on turning the wagon into the Enterprise.
ok that is a great idea!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page