Mothering Forum banner

Where can I buy undershirts?

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  EzzysMom 
#1 ·
I'm looking for undershirts for toddlers (specifically, 2t). Just plain old undershirts, not onesies, and not nicer/thicker t-shirts. They can have snaps or not. I know you can cut the bottoms off onesies, but I don't have any, and if I have to buy something, I may as well buy what I want.

Any online stores where I can find undershirts? Spam is welcome

See less See more
#2 ·
Hanna Andersson sells very nice tank and short sleeve undershirts. They serve DS through two winters. They're well worth the money.
http://www.hannaandersson.com/style....|11|3|8|29|7||

Gap has short sleeve ones, too. They're not as incredibly long-wearing and "stain repellent" as the hanna ones, but they're nice.
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...scid=768728002

Hanes sells them. I wouldn't take them free, though. Seriously. That bad. Fit is terrible, they run way too small and too short/wide for any kid I know, and stain something terrible. Stains you can get out of normal clothes are stuck no matter what you do. And they shrink to crazy askew shapes.
I bought about six packs over the last few years for DS's dance class uniform and they were a total waste of money.

#3 ·
I see you're in the Lower Mainland too. We get tank undershirts for DD at Superstore. The Joe ones. They're $5 for a 2-pack and she's tiny and not quite two but wears the 3T size almost every day. They're really long on her, but I like that cause I can tuck them in, or if she nakey-bum they give her a little coverage and she usually wears fairly oversized shirts on top of them. I find they hold up pretty well in the wash and for that price you can have a lot of them!

#4 ·
ohhh, they didn't have them at the superstore last time I looked- I'll have to go back and look again. My MIL got some for ds when he was much littler, and I loved them!

I see that gap has a gapcanada site- I'll try to find the undershirts there if I can't find them locally. (I also love their pajamas, so some might slip into my cart
)

Thanks!

#6 ·
Not sure if Zellers is in BC but that is where I got DS some plain white ribbed tank style under shirts for like $4 for a pack of 3 or something like that. They also had the t-shirt style under shirts.

Also I am sure Walmart has them.

#7 ·
That's funny you should mention those stores, because those are the places I checked before posting this thread. heh. I will admit, though, that I had ds2 with me, and he doesn't make for the most relaxing shopping experience. So it's possible that I missed them. It seemed like I looked everywhere they might be.

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevaMajka View Post
That's funny you should mention those stores, because those are the places I checked before posting this thread. heh. I will admit, though, that I had ds2 with me, and he doesn't make for the most relaxing shopping experience. So it's possible that I missed them. It seemed like I looked everywhere they might be.
Hmmm...I got DS's under shirts at Zellers last winter, they where in the kids clothing section where the underwear are.

#11 ·
Hanes sells five-packs of undershirts for really cheap, but they hold up pretty well. You can get them at Target.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.