LOL Now I know why my mom pretended to change her name - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-04-2010, 07:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When I was little my mom told me her name wasn't "mom" anymore...it was "matilda"

Now I understand...my DS recently learned the art of "MMAAAAAAA" (over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....)

Ah, toddlers...

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2010, 09:09 PM

LOL

My DS's favorite words are "UBBYMOMMYUBBYMOMMYUBBYMOMMY!!" -- translation: "Up please Mommy!" -- and he says it super fast over & over & over until I pick him up (just for the record this happens when I'm on the toilet or putting something in the oven or something which is why I don't pick him up immediately!)

So last week I locked myself in the bedroom to get a break & DH was doing dishes and DS started in with the "UBBYDADDYUBBYDADDYUBBYDADDY!" Oh man it was so much nicer hearing someone else's name lol!!! (And poor DH said, "Well I guess I know how you feel now!")

Co-sleeping is really wonderful when your child actually SLEEPS!! familybed1.gif
Old 11-05-2010, 04:41 PM

DD comes up to me and says "upem upem upem" over and over until I pick her up! and always when I am cooking and need both hands, or on the toilet, or whenever I am busy!

or she grabs my finger and trys to pull me to where she wants me and then says "sit" and points to the chair, or the floor so that I will read her a book or so she can have milk!

Proud nursing SAHM to EC'd DD March 25/09! Wife to Truck Driving DH March 1/06!

User Tag List